Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54374 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #885 on: May 18, 2018, 03:31:34 pm »

Kaito sighed softly, shaking his head. They didn't have the people to split apart, seemed he'd just have to be on guard for a robot turning and attacking us at the worst possible time as well as whatever unknown dangers were already in the castle area. He'd go ahead and mark yes to everything but the last, still feeling this was a bad idea.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 18, 2018, 07:21:32 pm »

Vigils fingers counted down the last 10 seconds of voting time. And, as soon as it hit zero, he tallied the results.

“Ok, Tina. The vote is that It comes with us.” Before she can say anything in reply, though, he holds up a finger.
“But! You need to have a safety net installed. One that cuts off the machine from its internal power sources, all of them, and is activated by a switch that is not connected to the drones network. Either you can install it, and we test it to make sure it works, or you can let Dahn install a small explosive that can do the job. That part is your call.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 18, 2018, 09:50:01 pm »

"Eyes must remain on it at all times."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 19, 2018, 06:42:05 am »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

Tina sighs. She doesn't want to do this.
"O-okay."
[Engineering 88] Tina puts a wireless hard off switch in Priscilla. Use of it will also wipe memory.
Tina then sends an executable file to everyone. It will hijack their broadcast software to transmit a signal.
"Run this, and she's dead. Don't use... unless necessary. All data will be purged upon use. All of it."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:11:39 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 20, 2018, 01:14:57 am »

"How do we know that's gonna work in the castle?" Danh asks, sounding a little disappointed. "We know those places are iffy with any advanced technology. Why not make it two failsafes, just in case? Plan B, the explosives, alongside the wipe." He suggests, patting his demolitions kit.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:17:11 am by Bill Chompski »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 20, 2018, 11:07:01 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

"They... they're both the same thing. A signal. If the power cut doesn't get the signal, neither will the explosives."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 21, 2018, 12:02:25 am »

Shrugging, Danh replies, "Sure, sure, just offering up an extra layer of safety to the team."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 23, 2018, 11:31:02 pm »

The Squad continues on, well into the expected Castle's effect. The whole walk was tense, watching Tina's robot for any sign of going haywire, but it seems like no problem is happening and the remaining trek to the Castle is relatively quiet. No invisible horse-sized monster attacking.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 24, 2018, 06:36:56 am »

"Have the sensors continued to function as normal?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 24, 2018, 06:41:47 am »

“Not that I can tell. At least not as of yet.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 24, 2018, 04:18:57 pm »

They walked for some hours, deeper into the area. The trees here were thick, and twisted. Many had grown up over rocks, enveloping them over long decades, rough stone still escaping a knot of bark here and there. Then, they came upon it. A tall hill, with moss-covered stairs, leading up to something like a stone manor house, overgrown with coniferous vines and a dark, purple moss. The pale sunlight glinted across the exposed, dark stone like moonlight. Sections of the ruin had collapsed, but others yet stood intact. A giant moth sat on top, not approaching or dancing in your lights, but watching you, leaving you with a disquieting sense of detached malice.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 24, 2018, 04:23:23 pm »

Well, that was... mildly disquieting. "Hmm, a manor... well, I would suppose we should head in. Still, definitely different from the last one we were in."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 24, 2018, 04:24:35 pm »

Danh clicks onto burst-fire, shouldering his weapon as he stares up at the moth.
"You think that thing up there is hostile?" He asks, pointing at the large insect.
"I think it might be."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 24, 2018, 04:30:31 pm »

"Stop being so paranoid Danh, sure we might be who the hell knows where, but still, its a moth, whats it gonna do breath fire?"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 24, 2018, 04:35:02 pm »

"I was stabbed by a fucking invisible horse. It breathing fire wouldn't surprise me."
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 103