Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54378 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #810 on: May 08, 2018, 09:16:08 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

Tina has no weapon ready, instead preoccupied with carrying Priscilla. She regrets having so many steel parts in her.
"W-we can't sense, four dimensional... threats. I-it could be... the castle, effect."
She does cast a few annoyed glances back at Danh, as he keeps looking at her and Priscilla.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 09, 2018, 08:49:03 am »

Vigil took a moment to really study the sensors, and while there wasn't any heat signature or anything showing up in Infrared, He notices that occasionally, there seems to be minute change in visual feedback.

Imagine the Predator effects, but for sensors.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 09, 2018, 09:17:57 am »

"If anyone says ' I have a bad feeling about this' I'm going to punch them."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 09, 2018, 04:33:14 pm »

“So, Stella, just for the sake of clarity,” he said while sending them a recording of the changes, highlighting them, so that they can be easily be noticed by the others, “how can you tell if they are coming from the 4th dimension to the 3rd?”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 09, 2018, 04:40:28 pm »

"You will see massive unexplained mass increases on your sensors. We were only barely able to predict a four-dimensional being's motion with ship computers--I am unsure if your own apparatus can achieve such calculations quickly enough."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: May 12, 2018, 06:03:21 pm »

Kaito would grip his weapon a bit more firmly, looking back and forth to be sure he was keeping track of everyone, ready in case whatever we were only catching flashes of decided to get violent. "Mm... something's off with this forest, that's for certain..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: May 12, 2018, 06:05:55 pm »

“I think we should assum a 3D enemy stalking us, for now. Easier to plan for.”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: May 13, 2018, 04:45:23 am »

Player VS Environment.
Initiative: 30 vs 69
Commando: 39 vs 63

Danh, covering the back, managed to see a quick shift of space in the corner of his eyes. He quickly turn his MAG around towards the source as a mass of white launched at him, from the side of the Path what briefly look like a blur of white the size of a horse smashes into Danh, and he was pulled away towards the other flank. He feels as if he was manhandled like a doll for a brief moment before thrown into a Tree, his suit makes urgent beeping as it warns that the suit has been punctured before the automated sealing system kicks in along with a small injection of morphine so that he wouldn't have to feel that too badly. The blur quickly disappearing from Sensors just as quick as it had appeared. People probably didn't even realize what the fuck had happened, they'd just hear a quick sift of snow then a loud THAWK as Danh was thrown against a tree like some predatory bird dropping turtles on hard rocks.

It is times like these that Danh might miss the Multi-ton heavy space-exploration powered armor that he wore back in New Australia.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: May 13, 2018, 04:51:21 am »

The large mans mind hardly registers what happens as it happens.
As he's rammed by Something, his gun sprays a burst of automatic fire into the sky and surrounding woods, before he's shaken around, involuntarily dropping the firearm to the forest floor.
Starting to yell in a terrified maner, he's cut off quickly when he's smashed into a tree, gasping loudly as the air is forcibly pressed from his body on impact.
As he stares around, dizzy and confused, his hands paw as his torso and the ground around him, the warm sensation of morphine trying to mask the undoubtedly bad pain from whatever just happened.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:53:24 am by Bill Chompski »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: May 13, 2018, 04:58:55 am »

There's some red on his hand when he does that, but not a worrying amount. The seal must've worked and with the combat morphine in his system, he should stay fully combat effective with the help of the Exoskeletons of his suit. His MAG is just within crawling distance, too. And he's still got his sidearm wherever he choose to put it on him along with his knife.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:01:04 am by vkiNm »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 13, 2018, 05:01:20 am »

Mumbling something incoherent, he wipes the small amount of blood off on his hand onto the ground, and begins to sloppily scramble/crawl over to his weapon.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 13, 2018, 05:20:56 am »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

Tina, hearing this, looks over to Dahn. Realizing he couldn't have moved that way alone, she hoists Priscilla onto her shoulder, then pulls out one of her MAG pistols.
She points it around, looking for whatever attacked them.
"Wh-what happened?!"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 13, 2018, 08:25:07 am »

“Everyone, combat ready. That includes Priscilla, now, as much as I would hate to say it. We also need to choose if we are going to stay and fight this thing, or turn around. I vote on fighting. I got pushed out of the last mission because of. . . Reasons.” That last word was spit out with a heavy amount of annoyance an anger. His Dao, though, was fully out, and he himself was ready to react to the first thing to come his way.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: May 13, 2018, 08:30:05 am »

Stella keeps her PDW out for now--if an enemy's fast, a sniper rifle's not gonna be very useful. While people are focusing on Danh, she stays focused on the front and the flank she's on. "Once again, beware of many angles--it almost certainly will not try the same thing twice."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 13, 2018, 08:32:45 am »

"...huh"
Frazz slings his sample kit over his back, then pulls out one of his sidearms. He'll head towards the middle of the group, as he's not super combat-oriented.

"Sensor peeps, start running through options. Thermal, UV, motion. If this thing can
mess up Dahn then it has to leave some sort of trace."

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 103