Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54383 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #765 on: April 10, 2018, 02:00:40 pm »

Kaito would go in and nudge Stella awake. "Time for your watch, go get Ricardo and head on out. I've already got the gauss set up. So you know, we saw some giant moth like creatures. They don't seem hostile, but I'd keep the lights on the tent off just in case they try to nibble at it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 11, 2018, 06:14:43 am »

Stella glances at her own gauss, leaving it for now. "Affirmative. Did you see or hear anything else?"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2018, 08:24:55 am »

After the shift, Boiy goes to his tent strips his armour and just falls asleep
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2018, 11:16:00 am »

"Nothing of note. No garuntee that's all there is to see though, so stay alert."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2018, 12:00:55 pm »

The next two shifts noticed mostly the same, with the moths flying off as the sun rose, returning to the forest. You'd been camped for some time, and a light snow fell as you prepared to leave the next day.

Same snowmobile assignments?

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2018, 12:09:46 pm »

Stella has no problems driving anyone who needs it.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 15, 2018, 12:23:45 pm »

Kaito would stretch a bit, continuing to watch as the others prepared to head out. "So how does our transportation look? Do we have some people still walking, or did you get everything repaired?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2018, 01:56:05 pm »

"If I'm paired up with Frazz again, I am driving. Whether or not he's fixed up."

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 15, 2018, 01:59:33 pm »

Frazz and the vehicles are in largely the same state: perfectly functional, if a little roughed up. All but one of the snowmobiles has dents and body damage, and a couple have fresh welds. Frazz's skin was bandaged over where the autodoc incised to set his ribs, and is only a bit sore.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 16, 2018, 07:27:05 pm »

"I don't see a reason to swap pairings. You can take over driving if you want Danh, might be wiser anyway, Frazz may be back to fully functional, but best not to risk it. Everyone else pair up as you did before and let's get going."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 17, 2018, 02:24:04 pm »

After yesterday’s train wreck, Vigil doesn’t want to much get back in the snowmobile, but, he doesn’t have much of a choice, and, at least it’s with Ricardo.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 17, 2018, 03:01:35 pm »

Danh nods gladly towards Kaito, and finishes up any last things that need to be packed up onto his and Frazz's snowmobile.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 17, 2018, 04:51:49 pm »

Frazz shall hop back on the snowmobile, smirking.

"Alright peeps, let's have at them! I swear, I woulda left last night if yalls weren't taking so long with your beauty sleep!"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 22, 2018, 07:53:21 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina packs all her gear onto the snowmobile, and Priscilla.
"Just... b-be careful. My repairs weren't... perfect. It will be harder to fix next time."
Tina gets on her snowmobile, and is ready to head out.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 24, 2018, 07:04:15 pm »

The Travel continues, hours of riding the snowmobile over the empty snowy plains and going over small hills went by largely uneventful. The squad makes good progress, it's not going to be long on the Snowmobile before you reach your destination now. Except that once you've gotten close, you see a forest of dead trees in the way, not dense enough to block you off entirely and block vision for too far, but it is definitely dense enough that trying to ride your Snowmobile through will be challenging. You can already imagine going through it at full speed then crashing into a big, dead tree like a Stormtrooper on Endor.

Initial scans of the immediate proximity area does not show any heat or X-Ray Signature. The dead woods made it rather difficult to see very far even with your sensors, but the Castle is definitely through here.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 103