Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54387 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #705 on: March 30, 2018, 12:35:55 pm »

"Kaito, seizing a snowmobile may be advisable for a variety of reasons. I will explain some later, but a disappearance of Akras property is not ideal."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 30, 2018, 01:48:45 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

[Commando 98] In a surprising display of control, Tina manages to turn midair and land on her feet, then holds her arms out, and catches Priscilla in a princess carry.
The cargo that was on the snowmobile rains down around her, while she isn't hit by any of it.

If anyone caught that on film, it would be a good display of the potential for maneuverability the suits have.
Considering all the suits have inbuilt cameras, that is quite likely.

Tina puts down Priscilla, and if nobody suffers significant injury, she will proceed to start picking up the cargo that's strewn about the place.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 30, 2018, 02:15:18 pm »

"You're right, we should do our best to recover it." Kaito said calmly, watching the snowmobile as they followed it. "Well, if you can pull us next to it I can hop over and try to kill the throttle. I may not be well trained in how to use them, but I should be able to at least keep on it until I can figure out how to turn it off."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 30, 2018, 03:13:33 pm »

Danh cannonballed into a snowbank with a loud plomp. He would emerge several seconds later, buried to his neck, and climb out in time to see the lights of two snowmobiles shrinking in the distance.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 30, 2018, 04:34:27 pm »

Stella does indeed try to pull next to it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 31, 2018, 01:22:46 am »

The first of what Vigil remembered was that Ricardo was about to jump a snow bank. And then everything went dark and black. As soon as the breath reached his brain, though, he popped back up, digging his way through uncomfortably heavy snow. And reaching for his blade ready to defend himself, looking around like a cornered beast, panicked and ready to defend itself at the expense of its own life.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 31, 2018, 10:42:10 am »

Frazz was flung into the air. The engine was still running on Tina's upturned snowmobile when he landed on it. His armour whirred and strained as the spinning tracks tried to pull him under, and in moments, it had stripped part of the side like a chainsaw. [Commando 4]

The thick snow and ice from the treads were melted by the sparking heat, entering the now exposed circuitry of the power suit. Frazz's arms, legs, and whole body began to be violently shaken by the suit, convulsing wildly and unnaturally, his limbs being bent and contorted by motors capable of lifting a truck. Each was snapped, and a number of his ribs were broken, before Frazz was able to use the emergency deactivation. The suit lay dead around him, no longer recycling oxygen, the air in his mask slowly becoming more poisonous with each breath.

The party would not be able to move on from here until his condition was stabilised.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 31, 2018, 11:07:09 am »

"Wow... *cough*... These suits... *cough* ... need better armor..."

Frazz faints. Which is probably for the better, considering the amount of pain he's in.

Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 31, 2018, 11:26:50 am »

Danh takes a minute to watch the situations around him, before standing up, and hurriedly stomping over to Frazz.
"You dumb fucking shit." He says to the researcher angrily, trying to find some way to get him out of the horrifying machine he was in, disturbed by the sight.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 31, 2018, 12:25:12 pm »

“Anyone have an autodoc?” Vigil asked as his muscles began to relax, and he put away his weapon.
“Need to make sure he didn’t brake anything important.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 31, 2018, 12:28:10 pm »

(Commando 22)

Kaito shifted his position on the snowmobile, taking a few moments to try and time his jump before leaping. Just before he hopped off though, his foot skidded on the cold metal of the snowmobile's side, throwing him off and causing him to end up landing behind the riderless machine, thumping heavily into the snow. He'd quickly get himself to his feet, knocking bits of snow off his armour as he keyed his comm. "Nothing hurt but my pride Stella, but I don't think you have time to circle around and get me for another try. Try to knock it into something, or flip it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 31, 2018, 12:38:47 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Wait, wait!"
Tina runs over to Frazz, and tries to stop Dahn.
"L-let me."
Tina readies her Autodoc, to try and stabilize Frazz while stuck, before trying to free him. As doing something wrong there could make his condition worse.
[Engineering 79] With a couple grabs and button presses Tina manages to hook up the Autodoc as a temporary air supply.
She then frees Frazz from her snowmobile's threads.
"I... I need cover. Setup a tent, please."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 31, 2018, 01:18:04 pm »

Danh backs away from his likely brutish efforts as Tina yells, and goes over to the nearest snowmobile to retrieve a tent.
Once he gets it, he'll set it up to the best of his ability, which is probably very poor, unless there are instructions included.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 31, 2018, 07:51:25 pm »

Stella will try to spin the other snowmobile out or nudge it into a snowbank. Better to have the property get damaged than lost.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #719 on: April 01, 2018, 04:13:31 am »

Ricardo desperately checks himself for injuries before checking the snowmobile over.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 103