Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54396 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2018, 04:19:22 pm »

“Try not to kill the Queen. Capturing her would probably give us a huge bonus.”
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2018, 04:23:03 pm »

"Alright, John, send me up to the ceiling again, before all these shits get too riled up."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 21, 2018, 04:25:34 pm »

"You got it" Boiy uses Sideways on Danh and sends him off to the ceiling
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 21, 2018, 06:09:36 pm »

Boiy damanged his brain even further as he re-wired reality, making Danh's 'up' become 'down', floating the gruffy explosive man up into the ceiling while the Spiderbeetles seems to be scrambling all over the place in panic and not actually doing anything productive.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 21, 2018, 06:15:49 pm »

His mind is currently on blinders, set on placing the bomb. Really trying to not look up/down, Danh jogs over to the spot, and begins to plant the bomb. Carefully. No more finger slips.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 21, 2018, 06:20:25 pm »

As if in a Trance, Danh turned out the world. He might actually did, blackening his visor until he is essentially blind. The crawly feelings on his legs, arms and body are so, so far away as he worked the last bomb blind.

It was like achieving Zen, his hands flowed like the water, buttons pressed. Legs secured.

Bomb in place with perfection.

Danh can now brag that he can set up one of these bombs blind while being crawled all over by Alien spiderbeetles.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 21, 2018, 06:29:49 pm »

Danh slowly stands up, packing his stuff back together. Then he wildly slaps and punches at his body, attempting to get the disgusting creatures off of him.
"Alright, all the bombs are set!" He shouts, once a few are off, running over to the group, still slapping at the bugs. "Boiy, get me down before more of these things cling!"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #607 on: January 22, 2018, 12:34:58 am »

"Lets nab this queen on our way out then."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 24, 2018, 03:29:49 pm »

"Alright" Boiy cancels the Sideways on Danh, and hopes that he won't fall to his death becuse something went wrong
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2018, 09:10:45 am »

Plopping back down, the muck-coated man stares at Ricardo in disbelief.
"What the fuck, really? All this, and...you wanna spend more time getting the biggest one back?"
Glancing back at the large chamber, he rests his hands on his helmet. "Ho-lee shit man, Jesus Christ. Fuck that, you can do that if you want, I'm going back to the gate."
Turning, Danh begins to jog back towards the gate room, gun ready for anything they left behind coming here.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2018, 09:48:13 am »

Danh find his jog back towards the Gateroom to be unrestricted, all of the bugs probably gathered at their queen. Plus everyone else seems to still be ready to bust back in there and nab something. The crazy bastards.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2018, 01:32:40 pm »

"Might be worth it, though with the size involved... I'd expect it'd be easier to grab a princess and a drone, if we could quickly figure out which those are. If not... not sure we can realistically grab the queen, get it through the gate, and not have it suffocate before we're able to contain it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2018, 04:16:10 pm »

“A fair analysis. We should be able to get some eggs at any rate.”

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 03, 2018, 01:04:51 pm »

Kaito nodded at that, staying on guard so the others could collect a few eggs before they headed out.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 03, 2018, 01:23:47 pm »

The squad nods around, seemingly agreed upon the plan of obtaining some Alien eggs for studying and potential bonus shares, then proceed to stand around as if waiting for something..

It is such a bizarre scene for Danh who have jogged all the way back to the gate room, looking at his fellow squad members through their helmet cams.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 103