Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54400 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #540 on: December 10, 2017, 01:40:27 pm »

"Well that's the current plan, so get it done quick! We'll need you to get that done so we can back to the gate room til the bugs calm down." Kaito continued to fire at the swarm as they rushed, trying to make every shot count, instead of just wildly firing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2017, 05:44:15 pm »

"Don't worry about the spell, just do your thing" Boiy shouts to Danh, while continuing to gun down the bugs
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2017, 07:23:38 pm »

Shells goes flying as miniature explosions rocks the wall around Danh, he damned near fell into one of the holes as Boiy's APHEAT rounds penetrated one of the holes and collapsed a crawlspace, forcing Danh's stride to turn into a jump mid-step. Danh was finally there at the position, his teammates having split up and one falling away, splitting the bugs into many directions, their numbers not looking any less than before.

Ricardo was taking steps back as he fires his LMG at the incoming wave, then he realized too late when he felt something at the base of his foot. Several Spiderbeetles have came out from the burrow there, tripping him backwards onto his back. The brief relief from LMG fire were enough for the Beetlewave to wash over him. The others would see Ricardo being drowned in the Beetle wave, their claws, legs and pincers doing their best to rip and bite him at everywhere and anywhere.

It doesn't feel as bad as it looks, really. But it was definitely not comfortable to feel those sharp pincers biting at his southern regions.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2017, 07:29:28 pm »

Letting his gun dangle from his chest rig, Danh begins to take deep, slow breaths, and slips off his demolitions kit, searching for the charges. Pulling one out, he sets it, and begins to plant it on the spot, trying to ignore the sounds of combat.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2017, 07:36:27 pm »

A Bug launched itself exactly right at his face at the crucial moment, making him miss pressing a 0 before pressing 'Activate bomb'.

The beep confirms bomb activation and safeguard's deactivation. Looking at it again, instead of putting it at 4 hours [240], he had put it to 24 minutes [24].

Well then..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2017, 07:41:24 pm »

Danh stares at the countdown after disposing of the bug that flew at him.
His gut drops a mile down into his body.
Oh fuck.
Wiping at his visor a little bit to clear excess blood and gore off, Danh gulps a little, hands shaking as the little bomb clock continues to count down.
"T-...There's been a small complication." The demolitions "expert" pants. "Please keep me covered.", he finishes, before setting about trying to diffuse or reset the thing.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2017, 07:49:06 pm »

"Twenty four.... damnit. Think you can reset that thing quick Danh? We can't afford the bombs going off that fast, we still have a third one to set." His voice... if anything got colder and calmer, which was strange considering the situation had just gone all five kinds of sideways.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2017, 08:01:58 pm »

"I...I don't know, I mean, YES, I know, I'm trying, okay?!" Danh exclaims, trying to steady himself as he begins to go through his demolitions kit for the tools needed.
"Give me...give me fifteen minutes." He mumbles, wishing that he had combat stims or some shit.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2017, 08:13:47 pm »

Danh fumbles with his toolkit, taking out the needed Multitool before it slips right out of his silky, gooey hand. For a second you'd think the damned thing's going to fall to the real floor, out of his reach, but it too were affected by magic and fell on his lap instead. Then slides down the slimey, gooey legs and onto the wall's floor, a scuttling Beetle damn near knock it away out of reach but Danh was not having it and punches the bug right in it's face instead, launching it away like a potato cannon before snatching the tool up, gripping it firmly in his hand, victorious and a heart attack survivor.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2017, 08:15:15 pm »

Teeth clenched, Danh tries vigorously wiping the excess slime on his glove off on nearby, hopefully dry rock.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2017, 09:11:33 pm »

Ricardo will drop the lmg and draw two knives and stabby stabby slash stab at em.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2017, 09:31:36 pm »

Ricardo finds that there are bugs on his everywhere. There's beetles between his arms, and they're really restricting his movements. Unable to reach his knives as he could not close his arms.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2017, 11:13:38 pm »

“Ah Sheiße.” Ricardo says as he struggles. “Leave the bomb, lets get out of here!” He yells as he tries to break free.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 11, 2017, 08:40:33 am »

"There's no time, i will cancel the spell and lets go" Boiy yells to Danh
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 11, 2017, 01:57:28 pm »

Danh stops, and looks over the bomb.
It's already set to blow anyway, so that's two.
"You think I should just drop the others here, let them blow up too?" He asks, packing his tools back into his demo kit.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 103