Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54405 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2017, 05:11:41 pm »

((whoops, I thought that that would bring the stream of bugs with Danh towards the gunk sea via us))
"Whoops."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2017, 11:19:12 pm »

Kaito sighs and starts to ready his Gauss again, taking slow, careful aim at the large beast. He likely only had time for the one shot... he intended to do his best to ensure it counted.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 08, 2017, 03:24:35 pm »

((Lurks ominously in background))

ALSO PTW
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2017, 03:59:25 pm »

Boiy gets his shotgun ready to fire at the thing
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 08, 2017, 04:07:52 pm »

Everyone could hear Danh's terrified yelling through the Comms as he whips his weapon out, switch it to full Auto and proceed to mag dump against the tide of spiderbeetles with Automatic MAG fire. Each round ripping, tearing and generally rending good amount of the buggers off, enough for him to finally stand back on his own feet again as he thinned his immediate surroundings.

Then as expected, after several brief, intense seconds of holding the trigger down, his gun started beeping in warning before it begins clicking impotently. The ammo count UI on his HUD showing a red 0/50

And he's still surrounded by a now rather rather miffed Spiderbeetles that's coated in their fellow's gore.

Meanwhile, to those taking closer look and aiming at the giant worm, they'd find it.. actually not as threatening as it first appeared, while it definitely is large and could probably crush you like a bug, it does not have an obvious eyehole. What you thought were it's eyes seems to just be some loose eyestalk from the sludge. It seems to sway a bit, as if confused. Biologists would be able to tell that from the look of those many.. Many teeth, it looks more like that of scavengers, not of predators. Rows of sharp teeth for ripping any big chunks of food apart and the blunter ones deeper inside for crushing it. Those legs does not look like it should physically be able to support it's weight outside of the sludge, so it might only use those to move around in the sludge sea or simply moving food to it's mouth.

You think you've found less of a Giant Death worm and more of a giant living intestine.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 08, 2017, 04:09:32 pm »

Panting, realizing that he may have fucked up, Danh tries to quickly reload, and fire on the bugs again, beginning to slowly back up.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #531 on: December 08, 2017, 04:21:24 pm »

“Danh, try and set the charge, then set them on random spiderbeetles and we can go!”
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 08, 2017, 04:24:55 pm »

"Okay, but seriously now, should i cancel the spell or do i leave him for a bit more like that, i am starting to fell bad for him"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 08, 2017, 04:37:02 pm »

Set charges ON spiderbeetles?!
What the fuck.
"How the fuck do you expect me to grab one of these shits, and hold them long enough to plant a BOMB on them, while a million others are trying to rip me apart?!" Danh yells, opening fire on the beetles once he's reloaded.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 08, 2017, 04:38:56 pm »

Sound of automatic fire rips through the wave of Spiderbeetles, giving Danh more standing room as MAG slugs tore through several of them at once, each sweep of his gun throwing good chunks of Spiderbeetles off of the wall and keeping them away just shy of snapping at him.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 08, 2017, 05:07:45 pm »

Well, without the big thing needing to be killed immediately, Kaito would move from behind his gauss rifle, getting his normal gun back into his hands and helping to lay into the spiderbeetles, trying to clear Danh a path. "Just forget that! Push forward, get the bomb set and let's go. We've kicked the hornets nest, time to get set and move quickly."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:10:08 pm by JaxtalMK2 »
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 10, 2017, 05:29:58 am »

Boiy seeing that the bug isnt much of a threat, points his shotgun into the spiderbeetles direction and helps clear them out

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #537 on: December 10, 2017, 05:34:28 am »

Ricardo will take his HMG and shoot into the bugs.

"Hey assholes, look this way, yummy beautiful Hispanic arse for you this way, come on!" He will walk backwards into the hallway towards the gate room

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 10, 2017, 12:50:42 pm »

Suddenly the world exploded around Danh in tracer colour and bug innards, the fireteam delivering lead upon the tide of bugs like the red cross handing out presents to starving african kids on Christmas. Clearing just enough space for Danh to walk on his own while the bugs finally understood that, yes, it is being attacked.

The wall Spiderbeetles immediately began to retaliate, launching themselves off of the walls and ceilings at the group that's split apart, with Ricardo moving back towards the Gate Room blowing up Beetles mid-air with his LMG and Boiy pointing his shotgun about. Carelessly throwing their numbers at the team in hope of eventually closing the gap between them.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 10, 2017, 12:59:41 pm »

Eyes burning a little at the sudden light, Danh shakes his head, checks his magazine, and begins running forward as the bugs move towards the others.
He's sprinting directly towards where he was going to place the bomb, grimacing.
"I can plant this shitty fucking bomb, if you keep doing your magic bullshit on me Boiy, and the rest of you keep these little cunts distracted!" He shouts, regaining some of his resolve, no longer the sole target of the nightmare bugs.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 103