Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54404 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #510 on: November 25, 2017, 04:35:04 am »

"Danh, you've got your own little cheerleading team now."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 26, 2017, 01:19:17 am »

As Danh trudge on trying to not cry, he could feel the unmistakable 'crunch' as he definitely stepped on one of the bugs in the under layers.

With slippery fluids coating his boot now and only one boot on solid ground, the tide finally overpowered his weight, and Danh begins to be carried away from his objective in a flood of spiderbeetles. Flailing seems to do nothing besides throwing a few Spiderbeetles off of the wall, but there's just too many for him to throw enough to matter.

Everyone else could see him being floated away, occasionally dipping under the waves with arms and legs flailing.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 26, 2017, 01:21:15 am »

"Fuh-f-fufFuCKFUCKFUCK HELP!" Danh screams loudly, kicking and punching at the bugs around him with his muck covered limbs, trying desperately to get back up into a standing spot or get away or something he's panicking and can't think and oh god.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #513 on: November 26, 2017, 05:22:45 am »

"Now do you want me to lure them away with a grenade?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 26, 2017, 05:47:59 am »

Boiy thinks for a secound "I mean... it could save him, but at the same time probably get the whole hive here, becuse you know... we probably are near the two most inhabited area of bugs, i could try to cancel the "spell" but i don't really know what's gonna happen to him"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #515 on: November 26, 2017, 05:51:49 am »

Ricardo will head to the gunk sea, prime the grenade and throw it as far into the sea as possible then legging it back to the group.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 26, 2017, 07:31:12 am »

Boiy sighs "Well...you just did that, so this will be interesting"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 26, 2017, 12:43:42 pm »

The  Pheromone grenade sails majestically through the air by a powered throw, beeping an alarming red every second.

Beep..
Beep..
Beep-Phlop

It seemed that nothing have happened at first.. before the very floor is shaking, even Danh could feel it as he's carried along with the flow towards the gunk sea.

The very Sea is rising rapidly, pushing gunk and offal over the edge and onto the floor and down the many, many holes in the floor. There's a deep, disturbing rumbling groaning noise that everyone could feel it in their bones from the sheer vibration alone. Only your super expensive space gyrostabilizers with extra strong space metal-reinforced exoskeletons keeping you all from falling on your ass.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 26, 2017, 12:56:28 pm »

Mind unclear, being drowned with fear and panic, Danh hardly registers that people were talking over radio and something was thrown, but he does know that now the everything is shaking, and that gets him that significantly more freaked out. He begins trying to smack the beetles around him away like a wild animal, in some terrified middle ground between flight and fight.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #519 on: November 26, 2017, 04:33:07 pm »

"Danh. Hold onto something! This could have been a very bad idea!"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 26, 2017, 04:48:56 pm »

Boiy slowly turn to Ricardo "What did i fucking tell you"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2017, 05:15:10 pm »

"We did warn you that was going to be a horrible idea." Kaito said, surprisingly calmly as he looked for a way to help in this situation.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 01, 2017, 05:35:12 am »

The Sea of sludge continues to rise, spilling offal, gore and mess over the edge before it started to lower once again as an island rises from underneath.

It took seconds, but you soon realize that that's no island.. the sludge and pieces of dead bugs begin to fall off of it as it rises even higher, revealing shifting carapace. The very tip opens up, revealing rows upon rows of teeth that are just way, way too many. if you have to describe how it looks like, you'd say that it looked like the lovechild of the Sarlacc pit and Dune's sandworm penned by H.R. Giger while he was on drugs.

It's probably just the gore sticking to it that's making it looks worse than it already is, until you notice that some of those many, many giant legs are still moving. And that this thing has legs. A lot of them.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 01, 2017, 10:07:37 am »

Danh screams loudly, and continues to flail, before grabbing his gun off his rig. In a brief moment of clarity, he begins to spray automatic fire around him, hoping to clear the bugs the are rushing by and over him so he can actually stand up again.
"OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LET ME FALL IN THERE!" He yells, terrified, bordering crying.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 01, 2017, 10:24:20 am »

"Should i cancel the spell" Boiy asks in the general direction of the others "Also please for the love of god no spiders"
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 103