Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54408 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2017, 12:24:07 pm »

Once he hits the wall, and stands back up, Danh takes a few moments to look over himself. Everything's good so far...taking a few breaths, he glances over at the rest of the group, and feels a little barfy.
Shuddering, he looks back forward, and looks off forward, at the swarming mass of insect.
"You think they'll just let me walk up there?" Danh asks, glancing over his muck covered armor, making sure to keep his eyes off everyone else.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2017, 02:02:47 pm »

Boiy put a hand on his head and shaked his head a little
"Heh, it actually worked"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2017, 02:12:09 pm »

"Yeah, keep it working. If I fall, I'm going to kill you." The man on the wall groans, deciding to close his eyes for now. Looking at the floor and the people there was too disorienting, and staring at all the bugs made that pit in his gut feel a lot worse.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2017, 02:18:47 pm »

"Don't worry if i cancel the it the fall won't kill you" Boiy says with a grin, and got his shotgun ready to fire at the bugs
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2017, 02:28:06 pm »

"No Dahn, I don't think they'll just let you walk up there. That's why Boiy and I are here with rifles trained on the horde. Just move forward, we'll cover you if they start coming at you. Not going to start shooting until they do though, I don't want to kick the beehive if the bees aren't already riled.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 21, 2017, 02:47:29 pm »

"So, I'm just supposed to walk into them,
and hope they don't decide to tear me apart?"
Danh asks, taking a hesitant step forward.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 21, 2017, 02:55:19 pm »

"Well, it's more or less exactly that" Boiy replies

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2017, 02:57:37 pm »

"Fuck. Next time there's some bullshit dangerous stuff that needs doing, I'm not doing it."
A few more uneasy steps forward, and Danh asks, "Ricardo, you're the one that likes these little shits, have any tips for me?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2017, 03:02:48 pm »

Kaito would chuckle softly. "Hey, one of us would, but you're the one with the bombs Dahn. Don't worry, as soon as they take notice we'll start clearing the path."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #504 on: November 21, 2017, 05:03:12 pm »

“Don’t make any sudden movements or take anything from them. The location seems to make them somewhat docile over time, considering they didn’t attack earlier until we took some of the goop. As far as we know, they might think that you’re one of them, but one of the ugly castes.”
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 21, 2017, 05:18:51 pm »

"Oh fuck you, let's see you drop knee-deep in a gore swamp."
With a sigh and a grunt, Danh begins to step forward, gun clutched against his chest. He heeds Ricardo's advice, trying to make his steps slow and steady, as to not look threatening. He stares dead ahead at where the bomb is to be planted, making a point of trying not to look at any of the insects.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 23, 2017, 01:41:10 pm »

To say that it was difficult would be severely undercutting it. The literal tide of beetles were difficult to wade through even with powered spacesuit, and the fact that they are waist-deep does not help either. As Danh could feel the bugs pressing and pushing against his skin through his suit, and the topmost layer are just.. Right... There, too. Nobody should be put through such sensations...

But hey, at least they haven't started biting.. Yet.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:47 pm »

Suppressing a terrified gag, Danh halts for a split second in fear, but promptly returns to moving, the fear of being carried away by being too static outweighing the fear of everything else. Taking a few shaky, deep breaths, Danh keeps his eyes locked on the spot he needs to place the bomb, and tries to not mentally shut down.
This is so much worse than he thought and he hates every single moment of it and wants to cry.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #508 on: November 23, 2017, 04:14:34 pm »

“You’re doing great Danh, just focus on the bomb, that’s all that there is, just you and the bomb. We’re right here for you.”
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 24, 2017, 09:44:55 pm »

"Yeah, just keep it up. You're getting close."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 103