Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54407 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #480 on: November 13, 2017, 07:27:31 am »

"Hold up Danh, I was just thinking... They didn't follow us through that time. Which means that there's every possibility that we'd be walking into an ambush. Vigil, you're with- oh wait..." Ricardo clears his throat before continuing, "Danh, front and center with me, I need a meatshield."

Ricardo leaves the remaining spiterbeetle box by the portal, slinging his HMG over his back and drawing his sword. "Just in case they try to get the drop on us." He forms up with Danh to his left and behind. "Kaito, on my right. Boiy, behind us, be ready to get us out of harms way if need be." Before they leave for the hallway, Ricardo attempts a scan
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 13, 2017, 05:30:43 pm »

As he was already formed up Kaito... kinda just stayed formed up, waiting for the scan to be done so they could move out
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 13, 2017, 10:21:10 pm »

Ricardo blasts the 'away' side from the team with Radar, scanning.. The holes in the walls, ceilings and floor makes things rather difficult. But it seems that the beetles have clogged up the path to the egg chamber. The vertical hallway seems clear still, though. Must be rather difficult to clog it up, plus they need to move around using that path a lot, too.

Also, did I say clear? I meant Clear from any debris, because son? That shit's filled like it's goddamn black friday around here. You think there might be bugs walking on other bugs.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 13, 2017, 11:32:39 pm »

Danh listens to Ricardo, and does as he says. About time someone takes lead again, even if it's Ricardo.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:47 am »

Boiy will just follow everyone else
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2017, 11:46:59 am »

You swear you can feel the hallway before you even see it, this was it. This was the main artery of the hive, with constant swarm of movement that moves Spiderbeetles to where they need to be.

And it needs to be collapsed. The perfect spot just happens to be half-way up in the vertical hallway shaft, smack dab in the middle of all the bugs.. But hey, maybe if you kill enough of them you'd be able to make a pile of them high enough to just climb up and plant the darned bomb.

You know that they know that you know that they know that you are here.. The fight ahead seems inevitable.

What's the plan?

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2017, 05:08:10 pm »

Danh grumbles.
"This mission is fucking bullshit. How the fuck do they except just us to do this? We should be going into this with three times as many people."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2017, 05:12:28 pm »

"I have a idea that might work, but you won't like it at all" Boiy says while looking at Danh
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2017, 05:27:39 pm »

Kaito shrugs. "Just use that funky mental thing you can do. Stick someone to the wall to head up and plant the bomb while we play fire support. Seems the easiest option at least."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2017, 06:48:48 pm »

Ricardo shares the scans with everyone before they moved.

“I agree. Though I do have a plan to lure them away, I could throw a pheromone grenade into the gunk sea we were just at, then when the hive’s all there, we quickly set these last two charges. It’s risky, but if it works for long enough, we could have an unmolested run at the last hardpoint.”
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2017, 06:56:15 pm »

"With how many of these bugs there are? All you'll do is call in the beetles who are over in that area. I don't think it'll do much to clear out these here."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2017, 08:02:49 pm »

Danh grunts, and sighs.
"Fuck it, right? I'm already covered in guts and mud. We can do that mind-thing."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 20, 2017, 02:48:06 pm »

Kaito nodded, taking a knee. "Alright then, Boiy, stick Dahn to the wall, then if you don't need to keep focus, get here next to me and help provide cover. Ricardo, you watch for anything coming down at us, and scan to see if anything big starts this way so I can be ready with the gauss."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 20, 2017, 02:57:11 pm »

"Welp here goes nothing" Boiy uses Sideways on Danh and putting him on the hallway

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2017, 12:14:00 pm »

Presumably Boiy was going to do that before arriving at the beetle-infested vertical hallway.

Holding his hand out as if he was trying to use the force, Boiy's health status on everyone's screen goes haywire for a moment as he taps into reality-warping power, his hand shook as something was happening in what used to be his brain, a thin trail of blood trailing down from his left nose and Danh would feel an inception moment as sideways became down, and the new gravity took hold of him, pulling him onto the wall where he then stands up. It feels freaky as shit.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 103