Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54411 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2017, 02:15:46 pm »

"Vigil will be in quaratine for the next two days"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2017, 03:09:46 pm »

"Not surprised, who knows what he was exposed to." Kaito said simply, still scanning the hall. "Seems they've been keeping back... wonder if they just think we left." He'd go quiet for a bit, then look back. "Hey, are we sure they can't melt down that bomb like they could the rest of the slurry?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2017, 03:23:51 pm »

Boiy goes silent for a moment "We don't know that..."
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2017, 04:35:28 pm »

Additional supplies were sent in with Boiy. You can each change or refresh your standard loadouts before continuing, if you'd like. You should send the rest back through afterwards so it isn't caught in the blast if you need to run out in a hurry.

Vigil's treatment goes well. There's some initial medical work surrounding acid damage to his arteries, and he spends the first day unconscious on a surgical bed while mechanical arms carefully address the slow internal bleeding. The team would be back before he even woke up, and he was quarantined the second day in his own room, which proved to be very little hassle.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:38:59 pm by retromach »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:38 pm »

Peeking out of the Gate room, it seemed.. Too quiet. You know for a fact that they are watching, waiting.. they must've learned that charging the bottleneck isn't working, they must've adapted.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 04, 2017, 02:31:54 am »

"Not sure how intelligent these bugs are... but I get the feeling we'll have to watch our backs for ambushes from those holes of theirs."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 04, 2017, 05:25:16 am »

"Yeah... good point, it's way too quiet"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 05, 2017, 10:58:26 am »

"Fucks sake, let's just go." Danh mutters, walking his swamp-monster ass out into the room, peering up and around with his gun in hand.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 07, 2017, 11:28:11 am »

Presumably, the whole party follows as well. Guns raised and looking around.

You know that they know that you know that they are here, yet the only things that you see still moving are some of the bug corpses that's still twitching occasionally.

The HUD reminds you that you've still got two objectives left to go, to plant the bomb in the eggs chamber and at a busy vertical hallway.

Where shall you go first?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 07, 2017, 01:05:33 pm »

"I can only imagine the egg chamber is going to be well guarded... we might have to end up running from a swarm if we damage that specific nest." Kaito said simply. "Let's hit the hallway first."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 07, 2017, 01:48:37 pm »

"Yeah...lets go for the hallway,i really don't want to see the queen"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #476 on: November 08, 2017, 05:14:37 pm »

“Speak for yourself mate, if this hive has a queen i’m gonna capture it... but i do concede it should be the last thing we do before we leave.”
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 10, 2017, 11:56:00 pm »

"Hallway." Danh repeats.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 11, 2017, 10:16:36 am »

Danh then starts half-jogging away to the objective, yelling, "Oh my God, who's our fucking leader? No one? Let's GO."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 11, 2017, 02:24:50 pm »

Boiy starts to follow Danh after he starts yelling
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 103