Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54333 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2017, 07:43:41 pm »

"It could be worse. You could be attacked at your place of work."
Vigil says calmly.

Weapon: Autodoc
hip: 2 large War Frisbees
Vest: pheromone grenade
Back: Odachi
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2017, 07:51:59 pm »

"If that 'specimen' that R and D seems so keen on keeping around gets out of its pen, and anywhere near me, I will kill that nightmarish little fuck."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2017, 07:56:56 pm »

"It's a property of Akras. . . I don't think you want to do that unless it's actively trying to kill you and you have no other way.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2017, 08:30:57 pm »

"I had similar concerns to Mr. Loi. I've been assured it can't survive more than a few minutes at earth normal oxygen levels, so if it escapes, Mr. Loi, you have nothing to be concerned with." Dr. Langdon chided them. "Does everyone have what they need?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2017, 08:45:16 pm »

"I feel we may need to bring a cage or two with us. . . But who can I convince to take one? I guess I could leave the autodoc on this combat mission."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2017, 10:06:15 pm »

"Cages are a waste of space. Keep the autodoc." Danh says, done with his preparations.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2017, 10:57:18 pm »

"Danh, man up and take a cage." ricardo jokes as he hoists one cage onto his back. He also nabs a pheromone grenade, clipping it onto his knife rig.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2017, 12:04:15 am »

"Men up an' 'ake a cage, mate!" Danh replies sarcastically in an over-exaggerated, stereotypical Australian accent.
"You take another fuckin' cage for your stupid bug videos." He grumbles, impatient for the gate to open up already.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2017, 08:05:00 am »

ricardo holds his bow in one hand and grabs the second cage, testing how easily it drags. "You got anything you wanna bet on this time round, eh, Moneybags?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2017, 08:25:03 am »

You could probably carry a second cage with your hand. But you'll only be able to use one handed weapons or fire your PDW with just one hand until you put it down somewhere.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 08, 2017, 08:35:32 am »

"No." He says sullenly.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2017, 08:39:04 am »

"Why so down, little clown?" Ricardo quips. "Hey, don't worry. If the worst comes to worst, I got your back. Have you got mine?" Ricardo offers a fistbump with the hand wrapped around the bow's grip.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2017, 08:41:55 am »

"Hey, don't mock me you dumb Aussie shit!" Danh barks, suddenly hopping back a bit to face Ricardo. "Keep fucking with me and I'll beat your ass like I did to the other guy I said I would!"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2017, 08:43:16 am »

Vigil is going to quickly compile the Map of the tunnels, and any information he has on the spiderbeetles.
"I think the first stop should be the Egg Chamber. I wanna see if they have a queen and grab a few samples. . . . And maybe a few eggs. Species preservation at all that. Plus, you never know. Maybe they can be trained. After that, the shaft. . . . That is where we will find the most problems, most likely. The pheromone grenades will be a godsend there. And then the storage room. We can set up a distraction there so we can have an easier time getting out and back to the gate. . . In fact. Let's go storage, then egg, then shaft. Set up a timed distraction and hope everything goes well from there." Vigil plans, as he picks up a sample kit in his left hand. Also retreating he didn't brake the idiots arm when he should have.
"Attacking an employee or student of Viricardo will end the same as if you attacked me."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 08:44:56 am by zomara0292 »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #254 on: September 08, 2017, 08:49:06 am »

Ricardo puts both containment units down and rests his bow on top of one. He walks up to the big man. "Look punk, you don't want to get along with other people on this team, you can sit this one out. Your choice. If you have an issue, you raise it before it becomes a problem. I'm not afraid of you. You've got muscle, you've got guns, you've got brains. What you also have is an attitude problem. A problem that will end right here, right now. Got it?"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 103