Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54250 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1515 on: August 10, 2018, 11:35:53 am »

“Oh crap!” Vigil shouted as he tried to quickly switch to his firearm to shot the Anti-drone bullets at them. (SA=28]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:52 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina pulls out her PDW, and opens fire at the drone.
[Small Arms 92] She unleashes a torrent of bullets at the drone, set to tear it apart.
She used the PDW, because she needed lots of bullets on one target.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 10, 2018, 12:06:59 pm »

Stella also opens fire at the drones, prioritising the ones in front. [Small arms 102]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 10, 2018, 12:31:58 pm »

Danhs cool begins to rapidly dissolve as the danger of being splashed with molten hell becomes evident.
He takes off into a full,  well-paced sprint towards the stairs. firing some highly inaccurate bursts at any drone that nears.

[Commando 97]
[Small Arms 20]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 10, 2018, 01:56:18 pm »

Bullet fire riddled the incoming mining drones. The first crashed into the second, and the third was gunned down. In the distance, the elevator doors opened. A single figure in heavy cover aimed a long, familiar weapon.

A Gauss Rifle.

Vigil spotted the glint of the electronic scope just a split second before it fired up, directly at him. But it was already too late. Magma kicked and swirled from the wall. The mountain quaked. Your suits struggled, and you heard metal rend and tear as the force pressed you back, almost lifting you from the catwalk railing. [Gauss 107 vs Vigil Commando 52]

Vigil took the Gauss round into center mass. All that remained of his body stayed locked in chunks of his space suit as it was torn to shrapnel and blasted out through the roof, carried up, and away, kilometers into the air. Atmosphere rushed out through the hole propelling dust and debris, widening it in chunks, threatening to blow you upwards and out of the facility. The sudden change of pressure and sonic boom detonated the spilled soda cans. Your suits deafened the noise, but you felt your bones shake. Chunks of rock and boulders flew up and away from you, and sections of the rimward wall began to crash down. Sensor alarms chimed dissonantly as you detected a Castle Effect.... no, it wasn't shaped like one. No lashing tentacles, no incongruous shapes. The four dimensional object seemed to be providing some sort of barrier, protecting the tower, as Olympus Mons began to collapse around you.

Roll commando, everyone else, to make it to the safety of the stairs as boulders fly from one wall to another, and plumes of flame and splashing magma fly the other way. You may take -10 dicetype on this if you also wish to return fire. The figure in the elevator is preparing her next shot.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 10, 2018, 02:13:23 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

[Commando 29] She... doesn't make it to safety.
But then again, with the overwhelming threat, safety is only a secondary concern.
She runs at the gauss trooper, with the PDW, trying to hose him down.
[Small Arms 25] And she's got the accuracy you can expect when doing such a reckless shot. While being hit by magma.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 10, 2018, 02:16:40 pm »

Danh turns around as the shot thunders through the facility. He sees Vigil sail off, and screams loudly as fires an entire magazine at the shooter.
It's a furious show, but rage and accuracy do not mix. The bullets fly all around but nowhere near the shooter, before the man angrily yells into his helmet, and charges the shooter in the elevator, gun gripped.

[Small Arms 12]
[Commando 73]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:19:27 pm by Bill Chompski »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 10, 2018, 02:20:20 pm »

Kaito tried to move quickly away, while keeping fire up on the Gauss rifle, if that thing fired again that'd be another of us down, it needed to go down quickly. (Commando = 24 Small arms =14)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 10, 2018, 03:28:30 pm »

"They must be neutralized before they reload." Stella immediately opens fire, even as a piece of falling rock rebounds off her side. [Commando 26; SA 41]

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1524 on: August 10, 2018, 08:51:59 pm »

“Vigil!” Ricardo screams and goes to shoot, but a chunk of debris smacks him in the shoulder, knocking his stolen gun out of his hand. He stumbles back, fumbling for his pistols before another rock hits his head. He gives up on returning fire and starts retreating. [Commando 21]
“Everyone fall back. We’ll find a way around. But that bitch is mine.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:40:16 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 11, 2018, 01:44:58 am »

"There is no way around, don't fucking retreat, Ricardo!" Danh yells back, slowing his charge to the stairs/elevator only slightly to say so.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1526 on: August 11, 2018, 02:01:22 am »

“Fuck it then, charge! Its what he would have wanted.” He draws his pistols
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 11, 2018, 02:02:53 am »

(disregard)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:05:29 am by Bill Chompski »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 11, 2018, 01:14:39 pm »

"Now THIS Is our job!

[rolled Commando=34]

Frazz dives out of the way, hiding behind a nearby piece of machinery.

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1529 on: August 11, 2018, 08:57:54 pm »

Ricardo, who is wounded and has just run around in a circle unarmed at the far end of the room, is deemed to be the largest threat by the gauss gunner, who ignores rolling for initiative, ignores people closer to her who are shooting at her. She pulls the trigger and nails Ricardo because he never stood a chance because yay rocks fall damage [107 gauss vs 20 bullshit rocksfall commando or 78 commando if we had a competent GM who understood why rocks fall is bad).

GG no re. Highly engaging motivating gameplay everyone. I’ll see you in hell
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103