Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54251 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1500 on: August 09, 2018, 04:12:23 pm »

"Fine, go ahead, not like that sword is going to do anything." Danh replies, not moving, but keeping aimed down the hall, covering Ricardo's movements as he watches for hostiles.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 09, 2018, 04:16:21 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina starts making her way down.
[Commando 52] She makes her way down, though a bit disoriented by seeing soda machines on the wall, but not actually attached to said wall.
"This... is so weird."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 09, 2018, 04:20:22 pm »

Vigil moved his way to where he saw the spiderbeetle go, hoping to retrieve it. [commando 29]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: August 09, 2018, 04:21:28 pm »

"It's certainly an interesting tactical situation... hmm, we may want to meet up and practice back at Akras, if Boiy decides to stay with us. Or one of the rest of you picks up this spell. It seems quite the useful one." Kaito said, starting to pick his way down. (Commando =49)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 09, 2018, 04:27:36 pm »

Vigil ordered his suit to recall the spiderbeetle. With a mechanical sound like a soap dispenser, it's cage was misted with something.

A moment later Ricardo saw it peek out of the shattered helmet, looking around. Then it bounded up the wall to Vigil, crawled up his leg, and returned the the box, leaving a bloody smear along his armor. The box closed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: August 09, 2018, 04:42:38 pm »

“I don’t think you can save him.” Vigil stayed in a voice of one trying to be calm, but on the edge of being creeped out. He slowly turned around to go retrieve his knife off the “wall”.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: August 09, 2018, 04:50:47 pm »

Frazz remembers that he's supposed to be actually doing things and moves over to the downed guy.

"Oh no no no. You don't get to die just yet."
[Rolled 1d100+15= 103]

(I rolled for Commando earlier and got 100. Sorry I didn't post.)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:53:23 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 09, 2018, 04:53:25 pm »

Well, most of this body is a bag of meat. Frazz could save the head though. It'll cost quite a bit to build him a cybernetic body from there, but it's doable, at least in principle. It's pretty rare to be able to extract an intact brain like this from such a messed up body.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 09, 2018, 05:40:14 pm »

”I am advancing to cover our team member that favours melee.” She starts watching out for more baddies. [Commando 73; SA 55]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 09, 2018, 05:42:36 pm »

Danh begrudgingly advances as well, gun ready.
"That bug is a fucking...urghh. If better be trained well."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 09, 2018, 08:04:19 pm »

"It's not about training. It's about instinct. It won't attack anything that's not marked with the pheromones, so just don't get marked and you'll be fine" Kaito said, sounding calmer than he felt. That.. had been quite the show. Seems the spiderbeetle was indeed a useful addition. Either way he'd continue his way down, we had places to go and work to do after all. (Commando 90, if it's needed)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1511 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:10 pm »

“You right to mind the prisoner?” Ricardo asks Frazz
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 10, 2018, 08:22:25 am »

After retrieving his knife and sheathing it so that it can be recoated, Vigil started his way down, slightly regretting the horror he had unleashed the now pulped man, and never able to look at an episode of "Will it Spiderbeetle?" the same way, again. [Commando=37]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 10, 2018, 09:49:53 am »

Danh moves with the rest of the group, seeming a lot more alert and awake than he has.
[Commando 108]

As he passes the dying man and "doctor", he says, "Don't be a fucking freak, Frazz. Leave him."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:20:12 am by Bill Chompski »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 10, 2018, 11:31:13 am »

You descended down towards a long catwalk built into the side of the hubwards wall. You could see another door in the roof overhead, about 70 meters along. The rimwards wall divided into strips as they descended, with a red glow of magma rising from the indentations. An opening in the floor led to a slope down towards another distant elevator, and a staircase that would be accessible to both frames of reference.

Industrial drones flew sideways, coming into position with containers of molten metal. Stella's overwatch sheared off a part of one, but the others rose up quickly towards you... straight towards you, on a collision course with the railing you were standing on.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103