Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54258 times)

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1485 on: August 09, 2018, 01:15:33 pm »

The knife impacted his armored spacesuit, leaving no mark before adhering to the rimward wall unnaturally. You're confident that the pheromone was applied properly.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: August 09, 2018, 01:28:08 pm »

Kaito leaned back from the doorway as the first round of bullets rushed out, before leaning a bit over it. It was odd, mentally correcting for the angles, but he did his best, adjusting himself mentally as he fired a quick burst at the one behind the soda machine. (Commando =91 Small arms=82)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: August 09, 2018, 01:37:50 pm »

Danh darts forward, and slides to the pipes with surprising grace, managing to not be shot by the oncoming bullets.
[Commando 75]
Turning to Vigil, he barks, "Use a gun, jackass! These suits are made to take more than a fucking KNIFE!", before angrily turning back down the hall, and taking aim, squeezing off short, controlled bursts at the duo of hostiles.
[Small Arms 100]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:08:04 pm by Bill Chompski »

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: August 09, 2018, 01:55:29 pm »

Stella, sticking by the elevator shaft, takes some shots at Mr. Soda. [Commando 31; SA 20]

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 09, 2018, 02:13:50 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina is ready, pistols akimbo. She leans forward to take a shot.
[Commando 23] Only to immediately lean back again, as they shoot at the edge she's near.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 09, 2018, 02:31:54 pm »

I guess Vigil releases the spiderbeetle.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1491 on: August 09, 2018, 02:45:52 pm »

Ricardo stands on the rim, looking down at the enemy. He puts his sights on one of them, draws and looses. The arrow strikes up sparks short as Ricardo didn’t adjust correctly for his new perspective
[Commando 65 Martial Arts 24]
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 09, 2018, 03:15:47 pm »

Staring between Vigil, Tina, and Ricardo, expression dumfounded, Danh yells, "Why won't any of you use a fucking normal weapon?!", before shouting, and continuing his shooting.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1493 on: August 09, 2018, 03:28:27 pm »

“I’m sorry I cant hear you over the sound of two destroyed laser turrets!” Ricardo calls out as he gets back into cover from his shot.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 09, 2018, 03:49:11 pm »

Kaito's burst left the first badly wounded behind the soda machine. His gun scattered a ways down the pit, stopping three meters past him on the hubwards wall/the floor. Danh lined up a shot on the one in the pipes, but he was able to roll deeper under them, obscuring a perfect shot.

The spiderbeetle was on him. It raced down the hubwards wall and along the east wall, disappearing into the pipes.

A moment later, you heard shattering glass, and screaming.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 09, 2018, 03:58:28 pm »

Stella glances at Danh, then her own gun. She contemplates for a moment before moving up to the now-unoccupied pipes.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 09, 2018, 04:02:44 pm »

Danh keeps his gun trained down the hall, ready to shoot anything that pops up. The disgusting bug startled him, but as long as it was after them, not him, there wasn't too much to worry about.

After a few seconds, he starts to worry about the spiderbeetle. Is it properly trained? What if he accidentally shoots it? Where's the other hostile?
His mind begins to wander and distract himself, ensuring he won't shoot well.
[Small Arms 22] Overwatch

As Stella begins to move up, he hisses over comms.
"Stella, Stella, what are you doing?!"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1497 on: August 09, 2018, 04:04:54 pm »

“Going in, cover me. I need to be right way up, John.” Ricardo jumps onto the soda machine and rolls as his world returns to the right way up. [Commando 88]
He lays his bow on the ground and draws his sword, dancing around the soda machine. [Martial Arts 40]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 09, 2018, 04:08:35 pm »

Ricardo's world does not turn rightside up. He's able to stand on the side of the soda machine easily enough, for a moment. Then the soda machine falls over, onto the wounded enemy. With Ricardo's weight on it it is slid down the hole, crashing into the drinking fountain before stopping. Soda cans poured out all over the wall, as Ricardo gained a view of the other enemy writhing and struggling with blood smeared inside his helmet.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1499 on: August 09, 2018, 04:11:23 pm »

“Yeah he’s dead man.” Ricardo will swap out to his glocks. “Unless the good doctor wants to practice his art, I’ll put him down.”
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 103