Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54256 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1470 on: August 08, 2018, 07:35:58 am »

"Three-dimensional thinking appears to be increasingly necessary on these missions. I agree that this is likely the best course of action."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: August 08, 2018, 09:00:45 am »

"I got enough charges to make it work. Though I warn yah making big platforms is always a little touch-and-go."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: August 08, 2018, 02:49:16 pm »

It was agreed, and Boiy got to work. Each of you fell softly to the far wall of the elevator shaft. The center of Olympus Mons is now 'down'. From this perspective, your scans show that you're underground, and that above, the land slopes gently down towards this tunnel, coming near to it's roof near the doors, which should open down into the main mining facility.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 02:54:51 pm by retromach »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: August 08, 2018, 02:53:41 pm »

Kaito would check over his rifle, then nod and bring it up, starting carefully along the elevator shaft. "Nice work Boiy, alright... we've wasted enough time, let's get moving."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: August 08, 2018, 03:46:02 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina walks along, both pistols ready.
"Maybe we should destroy any camera we come across, keep the element of surprise."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: August 08, 2018, 04:03:29 pm »

There didn't appear to be any cameras inside the elevator shaft.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1476 on: August 08, 2018, 04:42:03 pm »

Ricardo will follow the others. He looks for maintenance routes that path into the ops room as he walks.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: August 08, 2018, 08:14:53 pm »

Vigil had his left hand weapon strapped to his side, with his pheromone covered knife in that hand, and the scimitar in his right hand, ready to move.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:23 pm »

You came up towards the end of the corridor. Ahead, you could see the trench with the ladder reaching a platform with some electronics - likely a way for maintenance personnel to open the door without the car. The shaft doors were closed as you approached.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: August 08, 2018, 08:34:54 pm »

“So, now we open them while having everyone aim down the door. Or we can try to blow it open. Anyone have caustic spray?”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: August 08, 2018, 08:40:52 pm »

"I'd hold off on the explosives. We have maintenance access right here, no need to waste charges." Kaito said, backing off and leveling his aim at the door just in case. "Just keep it simple, pop the door, then if nothing comes charging through we aim down and clear, followed by Boiy helping us flip back inside properly."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: August 08, 2018, 08:52:20 pm »

"Opening it nonelectronically may be stealthier, depending upon the means. However, I do not have any caustic spray."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: August 09, 2018, 01:58:06 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina makes her way over to the panel.
"Either way, they'll know something's up. They'll know when a door is open and closed, and when it's offline."
Tina pulls the lever when enough people are ready.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: August 09, 2018, 12:50:52 pm »

The doors flung open. Below you, the pit descended three hundred meters. There were pipes along the east wall, and a soda machine on the west, with a drinking fountain another meter further past it on the skematics, and a door just above it, leading to a washroom. The rimwards wall was affixed with lights, and the hubwards was clear, other than the vending machine. About ten meters down there was a narrow catwalk formed by a railing. Beyond it, the all four walls extended outwards into a large chamber, criss-crossed with those same catwalks. The piping on the east wall provided a number of places to sit or stand looking down towards the pit.

Gunfire erupted as the doors opened and people saw you. You heard one of them shouting "They're up the shaft already!" A pair of figures, one laying beneath the underside of the soda machine, and the other seeming to float partway down the rimward wall, opened fire. Taking a moment to mentally correct, you realize that one is laying under some pipes and the other is in cover behind the soda machine.

Roll Commando before any action to see if you get hit. Those of you staying in cover have ten hardness from it, meaning  that you're hit on a 1-20, and can act on a 30+.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: August 09, 2018, 01:01:52 pm »

Vigil took a second to peak behind his cover, and count the number and positions of enemies, hand cradling his knife before getting ready to toss it at the one farthest away. [commando=44, martial arts= 58]

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 103