Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54270 times)

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1410 on: August 04, 2018, 07:59:47 pm »

Danh finished off the roof spider, leaving the drone bay scattered with spiderdrone parts. Down the hall, there was a lift.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 04, 2018, 08:00:40 pm »

"We must move quickly. They will be doing the same with their drones destroyed." Stella does so.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 04, 2018, 08:05:14 pm »

Kaito nodded softly, slowly dragging himself to his feet. "Yeah, I'll move as quick as I can, but I need some medical attention. Preferably before our next shootout. Tch.... those lasers are not playing around..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 04, 2018, 08:17:45 pm »

“Frazz! Might as well get on that. If you think it is a good idea, I can see if I can scout ahead, but, at worse, I die, the middle of that is I bring people here, and, at best, I find what we are looking for, but still have to come back to get you guys.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1414 on: August 04, 2018, 08:38:15 pm »

Ricardo rolls flawlessly into cover, popping out the other side on one knee with his bow drawn. [commando 87] the arrow was sent, sailing into a different postcide than Ricardo had aimed. No dwelling on it, Ricardo slips back behind his cover and fits his second last arrow on the string. [martial arts 22]
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 05, 2018, 01:05:56 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Ah, whoops."
Tina's dodge was so good she was unable to rejoin the battle until it was done.
She's following the group now.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 05, 2018, 01:05:23 pm »

The team looked at one another, and at Kaito, then finally at Frazz. He'd been assigned as the medic.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 06, 2018, 09:06:03 am »

"You know, I never signed on as a medic, but whaddya know, now everyone running around asking me to heal them..."
Frazz heads over to Kaito, unslingjng the Autodoc from his back and grumbling to himself, started to patch him up.

[Rolled Biology= 114]

Kaito, you feel like a million bucks. You feel like you could suplex a bear. You feel like you are the most powerful being in this planet.

Sure, some of that might be the Aldrenaline injectors, but damn if you don't feel amazing.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:07:34 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 06, 2018, 09:08:55 am »

Frazz lifted away the autodoc, leaving Kaito with a patched up suit, a baggy of bloody bullets, and no lasting damage. A bit of a stretch, and he's good to resume fighting.

The hallway was still and quiet enough, with no sign of enemy reinforcements between you and the lift.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 06, 2018, 10:55:33 am »

"They may be executing the hostages. We should go, now." Stella starts making her way towards the lift.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 06, 2018, 11:42:48 am »

It wasn't a long walk. The lift doors opened.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 06, 2018, 01:52:27 pm »

Stella checks the lift for any cameras or traps and steps inside if there are neither.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1422 on: August 06, 2018, 02:42:43 pm »

Ricardo follows. “If the possibility arises, would you like a captive?” Ricardo asks Stella as he follows her
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 06, 2018, 03:03:07 pm »

"...Pardon?" asks Stella.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1424 on: August 06, 2018, 03:07:04 pm »

“If I find myself in a situation where I can capture rather than kill, would you like me to take that option?”
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 103