Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54326 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1305 on: July 03, 2018, 08:21:52 am »

Stella figures that a gauss rifle is not necessary for infiltration. Instead, She'll bring a MAG-PDW, caustic adhesive multitool, spare parts, and four pistols.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 03, 2018, 05:01:20 pm »

Frazz kits out with his customized GLOO Cannon, 4 Pistols, an advanced Multitool, and an autodoc.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 03, 2018, 05:11:43 pm »

Kaito kits himself with a MAG-PDW, a MAG-PISTOL at his hip, a Bandolier of knives, and decides to carry a Laser Turret in case there is still combat once we land. It was good to be prepared for all eventualities, and he had little skill with the other items, besides, he was likely to be driving unless they headed inside anyway.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 03, 2018, 11:04:07 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Spoiler: Loadout (click to show/hide)
Due to being in the drone craft, Tina is lightly equipped.
She is not expecting to go into the station, as she will be having her hands full dealing with the drones.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 05, 2018, 11:03:35 pm »

All vehicles began pre-flight checks, and a giant bay door opened above you. Oxygen supplies were steady, everything was green. Those of you piloting ships, narrate ascending, and flying out over the martian plains. Those of you not piloting, feel free to chat.

Sensors indicate a 91 minute flight ahead, given present weather conditions, with ash storms circling Olympus Mons as usual. You expected to arrive during one.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 05, 2018, 11:06:57 pm »

Kaito checked over everything before lifting off, still cautious about making mistakes. It'd be a rather bad showing of himself as a squad leader if he crashed on the way to the mission. He'd lift off clean however, pausing to ensure everyone else was moving fine before directing the ship off towards Olympus. We didn't have much time to dawdle, so he'd not pay much attention to the views and vistas, instead just focused on the mission ahead of him.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 05, 2018, 11:17:55 pm »

Danh gives everything on him double and triple checks, casting glances out any windows, tapping his armoured foot to some nonexistent, anxious beat. He's obviously more nervous then usual.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 06, 2018, 07:12:32 am »

Stella also checks everything before making a gentle liftoff. "Ensure that you and your equipment is secured," she says over the ship's intercom, before accelerating towards her target. She'll keep topographical sensors at the forefront so that she can find any viable lading sites.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 06, 2018, 01:19:54 pm »

Vigil looks at the controls of his fighter with familiarity, yet, with a hint of uncomfortableness. All of what he had learned was done in a rush, so there was no guarantee that he would truly have the skill to fly stright, much less in a combat situation. He did, though, make sure that all of his personal gear was on and tightened, properly. Gun loaded, and safety off. Or was it supposed to be on?

"Hope your strapped in, because I'm gonna floor it."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 01:23:10 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 11, 2018, 06:51:21 pm »

Vigil and Kaito flew out behind a wave of drones. Tina sat behind Kaito, largely without anything to do for the long trip. Stella flew a transport with the rest of you, which aimed to set down some distance from the facility. The trip was brief. The vessels exited the atmosphere on a parabolic trajectory, and began hard deceleration burns.

About ten minutes out from the facility, you began to detect drone launches. It looked two be two waves of drones, each with twenty operating in a wings. One was coming up to meet you, the other, moving past you along the ground, preparing to surround you as you came in towards the facility.

Dust storms ravaged the base of the volcano, far below the facility. You would meet the first enemy wave in five minutes.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 11, 2018, 07:12:35 pm »

“Alright Kaito, want to stick together and cover each others back, or try to split up the enemies, and pick them off so we can join up on the floor?”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 11, 2018, 09:59:23 pm »

"We should keep close to each other, so we can cover each other's backs. The meat of this battle is going to be Tina's drones against the enemy's, so protecting her is the main priority until we have control of the area." Kaito said simply, focusing on the area in front of him.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 11, 2018, 10:28:53 pm »

Stella'll power down all the external sensors--and any internal ones that might pose a problem--as she starts to begin her descent to the drone bay. She'll make for the dust storm, hoping to use it as cover against any visual readings.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:02:57 am by Cynicalwhovian »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 11, 2018, 11:08:25 pm »

Running silent with sensor jamming on, the transport descended down into the storm as the fighters met.

Tina, make a Drones check for the initial wave. Vigil and Kaito, make Command checks, and either Lasers or Plasma at your discretion.

Stella, make a Command check to navigate a dust storm on passive sensors only.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 11, 2018, 11:33:45 pm »

Vigil flew tight with Kaito’s Fighter, running in mostly on intercepted duty [command=59], but also harassing any enemy that got close with a few plasma fire shots. [Plasma=15]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:37:12 pm by zomara0292 »

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 103