Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54332 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1275 on: July 01, 2018, 03:58:12 pm »

Regretting having drank so much last night as Danh sets a hand on his head, the man looks up at the suit.
"Why don't you just gas them? Not...not killing stuff...helium, I dunno. Make them fall asleep. Then we go in, get the hostages, and Latins."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 01, 2018, 04:01:44 pm »

"Probably because we're going to be fighting people with armoured spacesuits just like ours?" Kaito said, looking over to Dahn. "I imagine that if things were that simple they'd have been done already without waking us."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 01, 2018, 04:06:11 pm »

"Oh." Danh replies, closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead.
"Well...okay. Just...just say when we have a plan, then..." He continues, frowning.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 01, 2018, 04:58:40 pm »

“We have the basics of a plan, I think. Tina, Stella, maybe you two work on hacking the drones and the systems. If you can find a way to separate the hostages from everyone else, that would be more than wonderful, otherwise, the main goal is to open a clear path for the rest of us to get in and start the extraction. Past that. . . . Hmm. Frazz, how good at cover to cover work do you thin- how good do you think you are at cover to cover work? Do you think you can fight with backup? Because, if you can, it would be wise to have you with us just in case one of the hostages get hurt.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 01, 2018, 06:04:54 pm »

"Well, duh. Of course I can fight. I'm on the team aren't I? I may not be Billy the Kid but I can shoot a handgun pretty well. As for the hostages... we're gonna need to look at this like a SWAT team. We needn't to be able to enter and drop the hostiles within 5 seconds after breaching a room with hostages. Any more then that and we risk losing one.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 01, 2018, 06:35:06 pm »

“Your right, but, you never know the situation. Anyway, that makes me think that we might be about ready. We have the basics of a plan, and two teams that can work out under most situations. We just need a map to make an extraction point and we are ready to go.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 01, 2018, 06:43:25 pm »

The suit nodded. "That seems like a solid plan. Mr. Yoritomo will lead the primary drone and vehicle assault. Ms. Evenglide will apply her computer infiltration skills to head up command of the infiltration team, which will land outside of the main area. I leave the distribution of agents to you both, but I would remind you that you will need a competent drone controller on your primary assault team."

"Ms. Evenglide's team will need to locate a landing site and approach that may go unnoticed. It's likely defending the communications tower will be the enemy's primary objective, and it's also likely where they'll be keeping hostages. It should be the focus of the primary attack, to draw the most attention. Once Ms. Evenglide is inside, they can make their way to a security substation, and sabotage the drones, allowing the rest of the team to safely land."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 06:45:25 pm by retromach »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 01, 2018, 06:51:41 pm »

"I know limiting explosives was said, but my demolitions kit...uh...breaching, yeah. Thermite, plastic...plastic charges..." Danh mentions, after the man in charge speaks. He finishes his mug of coffee, and pours another.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 01, 2018, 06:52:24 pm »

"Well, we only have one drone controller among us, that means you're with me Tina. Vigil, you've got vehicle skills as well, so I'd like to have you on my team." Kaito thought it over, glancing at Stella. "That would leave you with Frazz and Dahn. Heavy hitter and a medic, seems a fair grouping. But I'm willing to listen to your thoughts on it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 01, 2018, 07:02:21 pm »

"Aw man. I hate being the medic."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 01, 2018, 08:02:46 pm »

If I have assessed Danh’s tactics and interests correctly, I do not believe that he would be well-suited for an infiltration mission. Perhaps he should assist you and Boiy assist me.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 01, 2018, 08:07:24 pm »

"Hey, fuck you too, I can be quiet. I follow orders." Danh halfheartedly retorts, voice low, one hand still on his head.
 "Whatever, I'll do anything."

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 01, 2018, 08:11:08 pm »

"Danh, you just expressed interest in using explosives."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 01, 2018, 08:15:14 pm »

"He also has no vehicle or drone knowledge. But I suppose I take your point. He'll be with us then." Kaito nods. "Maybe his rifle will be useful if something gets too close... though I do think he might be better off on foot."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 01, 2018, 08:19:30 pm »

"Breaching!" He shouts, throwing his arms up. "It's not hurling grenades into rooms!
It's opening doors that are locked, quickly and effectively! SWAT was mentioned, every tactical bullshit group uses explosives like that! You're in those damn command and leadership classes, you should know about tactical shit!"

Glaring down Stella, he finishes off his coffee, and stands up. "I'll go get suited up now, Kaito. Message me where we're meeting once we're set." The man says sourly, moving to an armoury to get a proper gun and armor.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:24:26 pm by Bill Chompski »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 103