Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54339 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1200 on: June 16, 2018, 05:07:42 pm »

Danh hurries along into the cave, ready to go the hell home, keeping his gun ready, but not shouldered.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 16, 2018, 05:13:41 pm »

“I am sorry about that. Do you think you can drop it before you go through. It will probably die up there, otherwise.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 16, 2018, 05:15:46 pm »

"Done ahead of time."
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 16, 2018, 05:16:58 pm »

Vigil stood before the gate. Pre-sentient yetis clutched children behind them, jabbing at you with spears as you approached, creating a cacauphany of terrified cries. Some shrunk, trying to hide. Others quietly sobbed in terror, as a group of aliens overpowered them, and began to do black magic in their only home.

The shrieking roars became more desperate and panicked as Vigil spoke. The aliens began to flee, past the motorcycles you'd left behind, as the room shook, and the castle field shifted, becoming visible as it touched your plane of the fourth dimension, appearing like swirling tentacles of energy with each syllable Vigil spoke, until, griped together and spinning violently, they pulled back, into a shifting funnel.

Without further obstruction, you could step through. Though four of you should go back to carry in the surviving snowmobiles now that it's clear.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 16, 2018, 05:18:32 pm »

Stella, one of the least wounded, will help carry a snowmobile, expression grim.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 16, 2018, 05:22:33 pm »

“Alright, lets go. Hopefully we can just. . . . I don’t know. Everyone meet in the bar nearby Viricardo, next week. We will have our meeting then.”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 16, 2018, 05:24:26 pm »

Danh also gets one of the snowmobiles, expression anxious and excited, in contrast to Stella.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 16, 2018, 05:26:39 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina goes after, having holstered her pistols, she even drives another of the snowmobiles, with the sled.
"M-maybe they'll stay away... evicting themselves."
Tina then starts carrying the stuff into the gate.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 16, 2018, 05:28:14 pm »

“That reminds me. Leave them the rest of the MREs. We kinda just scared them out of their home. It would only be fair to leave them something to remember us, by.”
Vigil said as he started making a bit of a stand for the pizzas to stand on, with the sticks they left.
[12]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:31:14 pm by zomara0292 »

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 16, 2018, 05:30:08 pm »

"Are you certain that it will not influence their development?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 16, 2018, 05:31:23 pm »

"Oh come on Vigil. Let's just go, who cares if they think good or bad of us? They're ape-people, and like I said, rest of the corporation is going to be here soon anyway!" Danh grunts, annoyed. "Monkeys will not care about the pizza they ate last week when that happens."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 16, 2018, 05:32:59 pm »

"Well, that could've been handled better in like 15 different ways. Ah well. Cherry ho!"
Frazz grabs his sample kit and artifactcase and leaps through.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 16, 2018, 05:36:20 pm »

"Well, it was a bit of a mess of a mission throughout. Murphy had his way with us this time. But we're all home, and with the proper amount of limbs, so I'll call this one a win." Kaito said simply as he went to walk through the portal with his gear.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 16, 2018, 05:38:56 pm »

“Us being here will influence their development. Not much we can do there but- oh crap!” Vigil said as his impromptu, and very poorly made fell over, into the fire, causing it to spill over onto the bed mats, flash burning them.
“Oh. . . . Ummm I. . . . Will have to. . . Everybody just go. I need to find my blanket and covers and stuff. If you guys wanna leave some for them, that would be nice.”
He said as he started looking for his sleeping supplies and just dumping it on the floor where the beds once were.
“I royally screwed that up.”

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 16, 2018, 05:42:25 pm »

Danh laughs loudly, as he starts to move to the portal. "Nice fucking job, Vigil! Damn, you're gonna make a fantastic diplomat if we ever meet things smarter than monkeys!"
With a chuckle, he heads through the gate.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 103