Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54345 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1155 on: June 15, 2018, 09:32:41 pm »

Kaito gets one of the Pizza MREs, making sure it's piping hot and smelling of delicious Italian sauce with aromatic cheese along with perfectly cooked pepperoni, he flings the thing into the cave, the Primevals makes more horrified noises as something came flying into their cave very quickly and splats on the floor before them, scattering the large ones that's been screaming at you for a little, but after a moment of nothing too bad happening, they cautiously return back to putting themselves between you and the rest of the group,

One of them pokes the Pizza piece with a long, thin stick, and when the steam raises from the pizza they made startled noises and scattered again,

It's hilarious, really.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: June 15, 2018, 09:34:43 pm »

"Tossing pizza to monkeys." Danh sighs, squatted down in the snow near Vigil, watching with his gun down.
"Invisible hunter-horses and laser moths, and this is our last trial of the mission."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: June 15, 2018, 09:37:42 pm »

“And the hardest. We need to get in there. Without killing any of them, or getting hurt, ourselves.” He said, as he kept on recording it.
“I hope Akras and mankind in general, appreciates our efforts.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: June 15, 2018, 09:38:13 pm »

“They are terrified. Our best option would be to temporarily scatter them. They may, however, give us passage if we present ourselves as unchallengeable. That, however, may start a cult.”

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: June 15, 2018, 09:42:17 pm »

"I say we scatter them. Akras is coming through here, monkey-people or not, so I doubt it matters what the first impression is."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: June 15, 2018, 10:52:55 pm »

“Keep in mind that they are in a cave. We block their only way out, so they will feel forced to fend themselves, instead of fleeing.so, making them feel like we aren’t dangerous to them, and they can ignore us is about the most optimum if not optimistic plan. Unless one of you guys can think of a way to scare them out, without hurting them.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: June 15, 2018, 11:42:37 pm »

"Okay, so...how about we sit at the side of the cave, and shoot some shots off or something. That way, they get scared, but the way out isn't blocked."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: June 16, 2018, 01:49:27 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Why not just... move in, straight for the gate? If they see us activate the gate, they'll know why we're there. And if any of them attack us, we shoot them, eliminating hostile elements, helping later domestication efforts."
Tina's thinking they're too primitive to be useful, instead considering them mere animals.
"Also... it'd establish... d-dominance."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: June 16, 2018, 02:31:26 am »

Boiy while everyone is arguing on what to do, he opens his Third Eye and has a quick look around the cave
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: June 16, 2018, 03:14:40 am »

Boiy's Third eye doesn't actually work like that, and even if it did, the HUD on his Visor will give him a far better visual idea of what's going on in the cave than his Third Eye Theoretically can.

But he opens his Third Eye, and feel some curious whispers clawing at the edge of his sanity, it tasted like yellow.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: June 16, 2018, 06:42:51 am »

“Once again, Tina, our goal is not to give them a reason to try and attack us, and to try not to kill them. That would cause outrage, and gives Akras less footage to use when convincing people to come here for monitization purposes. That’s marketing basics. We will not kill a possible intelligent tribe to open a door unless they attack first. And, in case you can’t tell, we know they are intelligent because they can make fire, and obviously use tools. Now, I hate to say this, but, someone give me a good size chunk of moth. I am going in. Slowly. Dahn. You want a situation where I will have to trust you with my life? Shoot only if you see me look at one of them while they try to attack me. Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that. Frazz, scan the air, once more, and tell me if it is poisonous in any way. And the autodoc.”

Vigil prepares two important things. First, he prepares a way to amplify his voice by 5 times it’s current volume. In a cave, that should increase significantly, though, hopefully not to deadly levels.
Second is his sword. He sheaths it, but keeps it out just enough to pull it quickly, off need be.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: June 16, 2018, 07:19:32 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"We're going to evict them anyway. There's too many... much cargo, we'll have to transport through it. Having savages at our doorstep is a recipe for disaster, we need to establish a perimeter. And for that, we need to relocate them."
Tina has both her pistols ready.
"Intelligent or not, their technology is beyond primitive, if you can even call it that."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: June 16, 2018, 07:23:25 am »

“That is still a no. Let Akras make that call, when they are ready.”

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: June 16, 2018, 07:27:05 am »

"I concur." Stella looks at Tina. "Perhaps the four-dimensional being thought of us as savages."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: June 16, 2018, 07:31:29 am »

"Look, there can be benefits to having sentient Yeti's as friends."
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 103