Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54350 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1080 on: June 14, 2018, 04:08:35 pm »

[Commando: 1d110-3=73]

Frazz successfully navigates out of flames with all limbs attached and unburnt.

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: June 14, 2018, 04:14:07 pm »

(Commando 65)

Kaito rushes forward away from the flames, grabbing his Gauss as he did, moving towards the vehicles and hoping the engineers would be able to stop them from frying.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: June 14, 2018, 04:16:52 pm »

[Commando 116] Stella quickly navigates out of the fire, making her way towards the vehicles as well.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: June 14, 2018, 04:23:50 pm »

It appears that Stella’s path has led her to the corpse that the party left behind. Holstering her PDW, she slows down only a little bit to grab it, trying not to sway it too much for fear of damaging it further.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: June 14, 2018, 04:27:58 pm »

[Commando 78] Vigil ran to the one closest to the flames and panicked. He turned from the flames and the vehicle, watching the fires burn away the sno- His Almands activated as he started hand shoveling show around the vehicle in a large mound. A reverse moat, with more than enough snow to wash away the flames that could come close, though it trapped him in one place, and panting under the heat. At least until it burned out and away from him.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: June 14, 2018, 04:36:24 pm »

With what you could carry in hand, and a raging forest fire behind you, you stood in the snowy plains. One of your vehicles caught alight before anyone could stop it, and the padded seating started to melt and char, along with display consoles. Buttons and displays blackened and cracked.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: June 14, 2018, 04:38:08 pm »

"Well... that could have gone better... I wonder what drew the moths in the first place. It's understandable the lights of the lasers would once they started firing, but what caused them to start firing?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: June 14, 2018, 04:43:40 pm »

“They were at least marginally coordinated,” Stella says, keeping a distance from the snowmobile. “Note their change in behaviour once their numbers dropped. They appeared to want to avoid capture.”

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: June 14, 2018, 05:01:48 pm »

Tina tried to copy vigil, heaping snow at the fire, but by now, it was raging too hard. Some of the loose laser wiring sparked as the snow melted, and lines of fire spread up under the console, following the circuits and thoroughly killing the main computer. This snowmobile is now unrecoverable. [Tina commando 7]

The other two will accommodate an extra person, in a pinch, but only barely. In an accident, things will not go well for them. Alternatively, you could take ten days to try to return on foot. Or, dump the samples.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: June 14, 2018, 05:04:15 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina decides to bumrush the raving moths.
[Commando 24] Only to faceplant into the snow.
She stays there for a bit, before getting up, the moths gone, and one of the snowmobiles extinguished.
One's still burning though. Time to get shoveling!
[Commando 7] Somehow Tina managed to bury HERSELF, under at least 6 feet of snow.
Actually, looks like she miraculously managed to find an underground airpocket, like a needle in a haystack.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: June 14, 2018, 05:06:25 pm »

"Tch... if it's not one thing, it's another. At least we have the one snowmobile, but that is the question. Do we try to draw out the trek back on foot, use the last snowmobiles as pack animals for lack of a better term?" He'd think a while. "Do we even have the supplies to make that trek? It'll be ten days, Honestly I'm not so worried about the conditions, just about food and water."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: June 14, 2018, 05:15:37 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

Tina spends quite a bit just digging herself out of the hole.
"Guess we'll b-be... leaving someone behind. Or leave everything behind."
Tina only got her upper body out of the snow.
"I do got a good foxhole here though. I could stay until you return, try to fix the laser turret, and maybe get Priscilla up and running. The snow should... preserve, the corpse."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: June 14, 2018, 05:18:50 pm »

“To be honest, ten days is a bit much. We might as well take the risk and get  seven days in, than walk ten and nearly starve before then.” Vigil said. Plus, he knew he was already starting to get hungry, but eating alien meat may not be good for the stomach.
“And we are leaving nothing behind, if it could be helped. Tina, help me gather some things together, and road. Let’s see if we can make sleds to lighten the load.” Afterwards, Vigil pulls out his caustic spray, and begains the hunt.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: June 14, 2018, 05:21:03 pm »

Kaito nods. "We'll just have to be /very/ careful if we decide to load everything up on just these two. If we have another wreck like before it will go.... poorly. Very poorly."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: June 14, 2018, 05:50:23 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Hm... but are the materials strong enough? It's wood, and we're going to drive far."
Tina pulls herself out, and gets to making a sled out of the materials nearby.
[Engineering 8] And... it's... the materials are heavily burnt, and the caustic acid is not very cooperative. She even manages to spray herself with the acid, causing her suit to take significant damage.
"Tch, no good. The materials are no good."
Tina looks around, then at Vigil.
"Just... leave me behind, it's just moths, I can handle moths. It'll only take... a w-week, total. I only need to hold out for 5 days. You can bring vehicles capable of transporting this corpse."

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 103