Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54353 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1065 on: June 14, 2018, 02:19:43 pm »

"It's JUST A LITTLE BURN!" Danh shouts as Frazz rushes over, setting his gun down regardless.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: June 14, 2018, 02:23:30 pm »

“Tina, she was able to fight back. That’s the idea. Anyway, Dahn, with me, we are closing in from the side. Stella, Kaito, keep up the good work. Frazz, try not to kill anyone trying to save them. Tina, keep eyes and communication open. If any start to act funny, or anything starts to pop up that wasn’t here before, you need to be the first to tell us!”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: June 14, 2018, 02:24:53 pm »

Everyone's helmet briefly deafens the outside sound, leaving Kaito and anyone near him with just the quiet whirring and whines of their suits as the advanced space-grade gyroscope struggles against the recoil of the Gauss, the snow on the boulder that Kaito rests his Gauss on was blown away by the shockwave of a Tungsten stake suddenly achieving Mach 4, blowing clean through sound barriers and leaving behind a visible, expanding circular trail of clearness as the snow was blown away from the pressure.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: June 14, 2018, 02:26:27 pm »

Pushing Frazz away as soon as he finishes, Danh stumbles up, and stays low as he hurries over to Vigil.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: June 14, 2018, 02:39:19 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"No, she wasn't, her behavior is more complex than the Barrage, requiring a target. If you wanted them guarded, you could've brought one of those instead."
Tina pulls out her pistols, waiting for an opportunity to do something.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: June 14, 2018, 02:58:29 pm »

Wind rushed and billowed, and fires crackled, spreading up trees and through dead brush. A tree fell over, dropping a line of flame. Gunfire echoed from the hills, and in the distance, an avalanche started, silently at first, then long seconds later, it filled your senses with a deafening, thunderous roar, as the sound of the Gauss impact caught up with the sight of it.

You had little time to think on it. Two of the lasers were still firing, unmoving, their beams creating lines of fire that extended out dozens of meters, then over a hundred, before the moths could regain control of the beams. The third swept over the group again.

Make commando checks, then take actions.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: June 14, 2018, 03:06:23 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

[Commando 104] And just in time, she ducked, only to pop her head back up the very moment it's past her. Then she vaults over the rock, and starts running.
"I'm going in!"
[Commando 62] And she makes good distance toward the laser moths, before covering behind a tree. Now in range for shooting her pistols.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: June 14, 2018, 03:07:50 pm »

Only half waiting for Dahn to get moving, Vigil rushes over through the side of where the firing is coming from, trusting his speed to get him from cover to cover.
[19]
Several shots tag him in the leg and arm, as he ran, causing him to tumble over in a ball. He let out a shout as he rolled into a ball, going past his cover, and turned as soon as he reached the position to roll back up on his feet, popping off as he pulled out his Dao.

[39]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:18:37 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: June 14, 2018, 03:11:11 pm »

[Commando 37] A laser appears to brush Stella’s heel, leaving a small burn. She either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care. She was probably focused on lining up a burst of fire that would sever a power cable on the turret still being used, before sweeping up and killing the moths swarming it. [Small arms 103]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: June 14, 2018, 03:13:53 pm »

Commando [102]
Murmuring something under his breath, Danh scrambles up from the snow, and moves with Vigil, staying close to him, but in different pieces of cover.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: June 14, 2018, 03:24:00 pm »

(Commando 34)
The recoil of the gauss kicked hard enough to cause Kaito to rise from cover, unfortunately just as a laser blast was heading his way. It gashed him across the arm, causing him to give a slight hiss of pain, before raising his PDW and firing off a quick burst at the moths.

(Small arms 69)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: June 14, 2018, 03:42:44 pm »

[Commando 1d110=37] (3 dicetype damage)

"Bitch!"

Frazz moves towards cover as a laser grazes his shoulder. It's nothing bad, but it does smart

"Anyone got flash bangs? If these work anything like earth moths they'd be quite surprised. Also I want one as a pet."

Frazz looks around. Are their any moths lying outside of the combat area? Like, close to him?

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:52 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Capturing might be good. I need to know if it's a coincidence or... they somehow know how to aim."
Tina is the closest at the moment. Very close indeed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: June 14, 2018, 03:57:27 pm »

Scattered and largely felled by weapons fire, the remaining moths turn their beams on each other. Lasers light up two of the three bikes, sparking and flashing, and lighting the majority of the remaining moths on fire. Behind you, the fires ravaged the forest, casting a bright light. Moths approached it from all directions, dancing playfully in the light of the fire, their circle widening.

You had precious little time left to save the vehicles. Tina and Vigil can attempt commando checks or engineering checks to disable the remaining lasers. The rest of you, roll commando to escape the forest before the fires engulf you as they to burn down the dark forest behind you.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: June 14, 2018, 04:06:21 pm »

Commando 64

Danh hurries out of the burning woods, still keeping low as he moves towards the vehicles.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 103