Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54362 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1035 on: June 12, 2018, 02:35:12 pm »

"Look how about this, if i have a look and find something, it might get us more money in the end, and if i dont find anything or something else that tries to fry my brain, we get out of here, how does that sound?"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: June 12, 2018, 02:37:05 pm »

Shrugging dismissively, Danh replies, "It's your brain."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: June 12, 2018, 02:51:33 pm »

"Well Dahn, you seem like the correct person to handle possibly dangerous and delicate artifacts from giagant space octopuses, so here hold this while i spaz out on the floor or something like that."
After giving the sphere to Danh, Boiy takes a step back and tries to open his "Third Eye"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: June 12, 2018, 02:54:29 pm »

Very, very hesitantly, Danh takes the orb, holding it gently in front of him like an armed bomb.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: June 12, 2018, 03:26:49 pm »

Stella ensures that her rifle is loaded. “Has anyone taken a sample of the apparently Earthen trees?”

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: June 12, 2018, 03:36:14 pm »

“I am sure Frazz got some earlier. Plus, we have a bet on wether or not they are related in any way to the trees on earth, or just look like them, with different biology. I vote that they are related.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: June 12, 2018, 06:15:27 pm »

Boiy definitely feel something from the Orb with his third eye alright, but it's going to need more than just a couple of day's studies to make sense of it.

You know for sure that this is certainly some sort of an Artifact and not some Alien's poor grandma's remains in a vase or something like that at least.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: June 12, 2018, 06:46:54 pm »

"It is not a voting matter. Frazz, do you have a sample?"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: June 13, 2018, 07:22:07 am »

After closing his Third Eye Boiy takes the sphere from Danh "Well, i can fell something inside it, and im sure that its a artifact, but its gonna take more time then a few minutes to understand it better."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 14, 2018, 06:00:43 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"W-wasn't there a bid on the last one? I... I think I should have it, so it's not... disturbed, until then."
Tina holds her hand out, for Dahn to hand over the sphere.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: June 14, 2018, 09:15:13 am »

"Yes there was and there will be for this one aswell, also what do you exactly mean by disturbed?"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: June 14, 2018, 11:21:29 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"If you... gain power from it, i-it may lose value. Or effect."
Tina assumes it works off some sort of battery. Doubting that it's got truly infinite power.
She still got her hand out.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: June 14, 2018, 01:13:24 pm »

"I can confirm that I have a sample of basically everything we've seen. While I agree that the likelyhood of these trees being exactly like the ones back home are insane, let's postpone the egghead talk. We don't want Mr Squiddys big brother wandering around."

Frazz notices that people are casually passing around the HIGHLY POWERFUL, UNKNOWN ALIEN ARTIFACT and decides maybaps it's time to get it sealed up.

"Guys, stop man-handling the artifact. Did anyone bring a secure environmentally sealed case? Or at least like a crate? Anything to put this in where it won't be in someone's hands?"

"Also: Congratulations on anyone who's touched that thing. Have fun as medical gives you an extremely invasive examination to see if you've grown an extra liver or something. "
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:16:52 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 14, 2018, 01:16:23 pm »

Whatever was going on with it, Boiy had needed to spend a full day intensely studying the last one before anything appeared to happen, and it seemed unlikely to get that kind of exposure on the way. No one had touched it directly, as you're wearing gloves. Frazz put the artifact into a containment unit, and you headed out. The team began to return, trudging through the dark woods, snow crunching and squeaking underboot again as they gained distance from the ruin.

They were nearing the edge of the tree line, still another hundred meters or so from their camp, when the night was illuminated by laserfire. Streaks of light swept the woods, lighting fires, and threatening to strike you.

Everyone, make commando rolls.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: June 14, 2018, 01:23:41 pm »

((YAHOO))

[rolled 1d110=41]

Frazz engages in the time honored dodging technique that he has honed to perfection: Flailing around and hitting the dirt. A bolt misses him by less then an inch, but he doesn't get hit and is still unharmed. Face down in the snow, but unharmed.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 103