Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: City Heroes RPG (GM Dustan Hache)  (Read 5424 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: City Heroes RPG
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2017, 03:21:49 pm »

Due to the mayor's policy on reducing the police force to create a non-threatening image, the force is so small that you are the only available officer on duty right now.

Well at least the only one that will actually do something.

1/5
Dogo is hit with a sharp metal thingy!

3/5 +1
Ninjo is punched to the ground! The teeth are still nibbling his toe!

Item! Corner plant decoration.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2017, 04:20:08 pm »

protect my dog! Grapple the guy with the weapon and force em down!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2017, 04:29:46 pm »

5/5 LUCKY
You get the last one down. You only have one pair of handcuffs and there's no rope or anything to tie them up. You can proceed to the next area. What do you do?

(Assume spotted items remain)

Dogo looks okay.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2017, 04:51:13 pm »

cuff the one that tried to hurt my dog, give the other one a ticket. Charge the person who attacked my dog with assaulting an officer with intent to kill, and the other guy with resisting arrest. Drag the cuffed one back to the police station for interrogation.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2017, 04:53:52 pm »

1/5
They are both let go/dismissed. It turns out they're both under age and the police chief just wants to brush this issue aside.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2017, 04:58:25 pm »

chew out the police officer for being lenient on the assault charge. Juvenile detention does exist for a reason!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »

7/100

You're fired.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 05:03:22 pm »

7/100

You're fired.
Turn out to have fired him from a cannon into a lake, thus negating the implied loss of job.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2017, 05:05:18 pm »

60/100+1
The police chief is not what sure what you're doing here, but insists you both leave immediately.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2017, 05:06:01 pm »

welp, time to take my dog and go vigilante then. Seek justice, find evidence of corruption in the police force!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2017, 05:08:32 pm »

2/5
You spot some case files on the chief's desk. They might have some clues but he's still insisting you leave immediately.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2017, 05:14:07 pm »

I can investigate those later. I need ties to the police chief from outside sources first.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2017, 05:21:29 pm »

5/5 LUCKY

You notice you're being followed by a biker guy! You wait for him to come around the corner and grab him!

Turns out the police chief hired him a long time ago. At least that's what he says but who would believe him in court?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2017, 05:29:48 pm »

Hmm..
ask him if he'd be willing to help bust the police chief for corruption. Get all the intel I can out of him. If he wants to stay on and see it through, I won't mind his help either.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2017, 05:31:48 pm »

2/5

He laughs at you.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.