Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Wiki-Wars: Once More With Feeling [Round 9: Still Breathing]  (Read 10322 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Wars: Once More With Feeling [Round 8: Starmine and Starbow]
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2017, 08:02:11 pm »

"Well, you see... pinecones aren't seeds. Pinecones contain seeds. Each pinecone contains many seeds, speeding up my collection of seeds greatly. As for why I wanted seeds... you see, I have a bit of magic myself. Dendromancy. I can grow a seed into a full tree instantly once every [three turns]. So that leads me to my request from you: can you teach me to use my magic more effectively, or if not, can you give me some magical tree seeds?"

This.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2017, 09:09:49 pm »

"You asshole! I was trying to shop! You ruined my cannon!"

Run to throwing range and throw my final bundle of TNT in the general direction of Croc and everyone meleeing him. Don't forget to light it first!

Did you forget to add the Beholla pistol to my inventory?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2017, 02:53:29 am »

*Incomprehensible screams of pain*

Try to ignore pain and unload my last bullets into kj's guts.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2017, 02:56:24 pm »

Power is gradually filtering back to me after Irma. Expect an update in the near-ish future.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

darkgamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2017, 05:10:02 pm »

Begin making another batch of soldiers. And see if I can make them grow using the idol.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2017, 07:15:09 pm »

...No matter how many times I look at my character sheet, and where I left off, I simply...have...nothing. Can't think of a single thing I could do to get any legitimate form of power. My currency's worthless in this world for not existing, my ability to use a gun means nothing in a world without them, I need a bunch of other people with decent knowledge about the ship to go anywhere in it, the mild amount of technology in the world (as evidenced my what was said about the town north or wherever possibly having gun-like things) makes it and the paraglider sorta less valuable, so essentially the only things I could really kill people with is an axe and maybe some mild thing I could buy for selling the paraglider. Honestly...I would like to just drop out. I don't care how you do this, I just want to make it official. Sorry.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2017, 09:27:26 pm »

...No matter how many times I look at my character sheet, and where I left off, I simply...have...nothing. Can't think of a single thing I could do to get any legitimate form of power. My currency's worthless in this world for not existing, my ability to use a gun means nothing in a world without them, I need a bunch of other people with decent knowledge about the ship to go anywhere in it, the mild amount of technology in the world (as evidenced my what was said about the town north or wherever possibly having gun-like things) makes it and the paraglider sorta less valuable, so essentially the only things I could really kill people with is an axe and maybe some mild thing I could buy for selling the paraglider. Honestly...I would like to just drop out. I don't care how you do this, I just want to make it official. Sorry.

In the spirit of the game, I can not ensure that everyone's entry sheets will be equal in any way. I find your own sheet far from useless, but I can not compel you to play if you would not enjoy it.

Feel free to wait list any time. You would get an entirely new sheet of course as well.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2017, 10:31:43 pm »

I'm not certain if this game is dead yet or not, but if not, I'd like to be added onto the wait list.
Insert witty signature here

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2017, 10:07:33 am »

I'm down to keep going if y'all want. It's been a rough few weeks for me, but I can rev the engine back up.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2017, 10:14:42 am »

I would like to continue.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2017, 10:29:18 am »

I think I want a go. I was kinda sour after getting killed from full health in one attack, but I've gotten over it now.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:08:42 pm by Failbird105 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2017, 11:46:58 am »

Sure! I'm game.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2017, 01:16:39 pm »

I've got no objections
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2017, 02:06:49 pm »

*insert shia lebouf clip here*
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkgamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2017, 07:34:55 am »

I'd like to continue.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10