Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Colosseum of Monsters (TCG)  (Read 4664 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Colosseum of Monsters (TCG)
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 07:18:12 am »

Match Two:

VS

Both champions stand and observe the other waiting, preparing for an attack. Yet no attack comes and they both just stand there poised to counterattack an attack which doesn't occur.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 07:51:57 am »

Spoiler: Match 2 Action (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 09:26:45 am »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2017, 11:49:59 am »

Match One:

VS

Spoiler: Ocean Soul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Supernerd (click to show/hide)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 12:38:37 pm »

Action Post

Spoiler: Action Post (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2017, 12:49:43 pm »

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2017, 01:22:57 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2017, 02:42:16 pm »

Is there still room? I'll take a human crucaders pack if there is.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

thatroleplayerGal

• Bay Watcher
  • Making promises I can never keep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2017, 03:01:19 pm »

If this thing's still going on, then I'm so IN! Human crusaders pack, please.
It's really easy to get into Coc; trust me, all you need is one taste of Coc and you'll be begging for more! I wasn't even sure I would like Coc until after I got a taste, and now I'm all about Coc!

Y'know, there should really be a better abbreviation for Call of Cthulhu.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2017, 03:25:09 pm »

If this thing's still going on, then I'm so IN! Human crusaders pack, please.
Is there still room? I'll take a human crucaders pack if there is.

Yeah, there can be an unlimited number of players. Player order is determined by hand submission. With this many players I think we can do a small tournament.

There is now an example of how to submit your monster hand (located at the bottom of the OP).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:31:59 pm by Roboson »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2017, 03:40:42 pm »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2017, 03:47:39 pm »

I think you are intended to submit monsters via PM.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2017, 04:03:33 pm »

Let's actually hope my third submitted vote/monster will actually be applicable, I didn't know you needed to describe your monster.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2017, 04:08:16 pm »

I submitted a monster and did not describe it at all. All that I did was assign one of my starting cards to each of the five categories.

Post your monster application with the following format, replacing "CARDNAME" with one of your starting cards. I believe that this is the intended way to create a monster. (GM, let me know if this is not correct)

Mind: CARDNAME
Skin: CARDNAME
Heart: CARDNAME
Spirit: CARDNAME
Special: CARDNAME

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2017, 04:36:10 pm »

I submitted a monster and did not describe it at all. All that I did was assign one of my starting cards to each of the five categories.

Post your monster application with the following format, replacing "CARDNAME" with one of your starting cards. I believe that this is the intended way to create a monster. (GM, let me know if this is not correct)

Mind: CARDNAME
Skin: CARDNAME
Heart: CARDNAME
Spirit: CARDNAME
Special: CARDNAME

This is perfectly correct. That is the proper format.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5