Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Colosseum of Monsters (TCG)  (Read 4676 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Colosseum of Monsters (TCG)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2017, 11:52:19 am »

Action post. I would also like to clarify if it is acceptable to read opponent action posts for turns that already happened.

Spoiler: Action Post (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2017, 12:04:18 pm »

Action post. I would also like to clarify if it is acceptable to read opponent action posts for turns that already happened.

It is not. There can be sensitive information contained within them. Please do not read them until the match is completed.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2017, 12:46:27 pm »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 02:14:54 pm »

Match One:

VS

Spoiler: Supernerd (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 02:19:51 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 02:38:20 pm »

Monster submitted, with the human crusaders deck.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2017, 03:34:52 pm »

Action post:

websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2017, 04:13:52 pm »

Match One:

VS

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:16:54 pm by Roboson »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2017, 04:29:32 pm »

Action post.

Could you clarify if the spoilers on the turn updates are intended to be confidential? You specified that we are not to look at action posts, but I initially did not even consider that the turn update posts might be confidential too  due to the fact that they are a result and not a player's action.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:34:26 pm by Supernerd »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 06:15:42 pm »

Going to go ahead and start this because I have the time now. The two matches are unrelated and run at the same time.

Match Two:

VS
Still working on increasing the size of the monster sprites

The two monsters find themselves in a large cavern. Its ceiling is shaded by darkness, a few sharp statalgmites peaking through the gloom. Numerous torches dot the walls and a large fire burns in the center of the room providing dancing light to most of the arena. On the north side of the cavern is an armored octopus with large fleshy wings. Across to the south is a buff human male wearing a suit of armor adorned with crosses and wielding a small mace in one hand.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 06:17:10 pm »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 06:44:12 pm »

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2017, 08:23:29 pm »

Match One:

VS

Spoiler: Ocean Soul (click to show/hide)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2017, 08:31:30 pm »

Action post
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:18:49 pm by Supernerd »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 06:50:36 am »

Spoiler: Match 2 Action (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5