Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 2: Snake Eyes  (Read 6619 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 1: Not enough G.U.N.
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2017, 01:19:39 am »

"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION MOTHERFUCKERS!"
Thrusters for every enemy still alive.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2017, 04:04:15 am »

Barron keeps shouting at Geoffrey Ulysses Newman until either he acknowledges him or he ends up dead on the floor. Geoffrey Ulysses Newman will pay for his wall or he shall die where he stands!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2017, 10:31:14 am »

"Forgive me, me, I'll have to go all out, just this once..."

"I'll KILL this NECK!"

Blutt uses his secret technique, forbidden by himself under threat of death, The legendary Kill-slash Darkness Times Infinity.

It looks exactly like every other one of his attacks as he slashes at the enemy mech's Neck, appearing behind it.

"Nothing personel kid..."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2017, 01:38:32 pm »

Ray plays this song.  He loves Coltrane as much as he loves pasta.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2017, 08:52:12 am »

Geoffrey Ulysses Newman
(20 v 20)
The moment the senator's audio visual systems came back online he immediately opened fire on the man who was yelling at him, which fortunately enough was blocked by his reflective barrier.

Barron was undeterred when he continued to turn up his mecha's speakers as he shouted something about furries in a desperate attempt to convince the man to stand down.
(Natural 20 v 17)
The senator powered down all of his systems immediately after hearing Barron's whole speech, and the man managed to utter "Well gosh darn it you're right" before Blutt leapt into the scene...(15 v 10) and cuts off the rest of the senator's sentence by decapitating his mech.

Dragonrage
Raymond was somehow untouched as he played a certain Coltrane song loud enough for everyone in Capitol hill to hear. Perhaps the army just couldn't be bothered to walk or drive that far.

Wolfchild
(10 v 13)
First would be disappointed to find out that his mag lev systems are considerably less effective against the scattered remains of the enemy forces, this might have something to do with how most of them immediately decided to ditch their rocket launchers and run away as fast as possible after seeing the first group spontanoeously develop the consistency of chunky salsa.

Empiricist
Cartwright's mech seemed to be covered in flame as it fired hundreds of thrusters at every single enemy it's mad pilot could get his eyes on...(6 v 14) rather unfortunately the thrusters failed to home in on most of the coup d'etat forces, although it did manage to snag an obscene amount of stationary boxes filled with recently abandoned missiles...
(20 v 9)
His attempt to hit the senator was much more succesful as several dozen thrusters covered the entirety of the mech's heavily damaged front and launched it backwards.

Everyone
Geoffrey Ulysses Newman screamed in sheer terror as the remains of his mecha "The Second Amendment" was rammed through the one undamaged hot dog cart in the entire district...and several boxes of missiles before it finally stopped by crashing into the unsteady remains of a glass and steel skyscraper, causing it to all come crashing down on top of the senator.
Which rather unfortunately caused a slightly unstable explosive round he kept in a bandolier somewhere in the recesses of what once was his mecha's posterior to hit another round in a way that caused it to fire...it is needless to say that the earth shaking boom you hear soon afterwards would be enough to convince anyone that the man was dead.

A few moments passed before a familiar crackling sound could be heard in your respective cockpits.
"You might want to start running now, some sling choppers will pick you up at the rendezvous point" said Meredith as she tried her best to not sound like she was a bit...too proud of what all of you have just done. Meanwhile Jamal sounded like a man who was regretting his recent choices in life when he said "Well that went well...".
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2017, 04:29:04 pm »

"Good, My actual weapons systems need repair"

First heads towards pickup
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:50 pm »

"Very good work people, well at least for most of us." Barron spoke before getting into walker mode. "Let's head back sooner rather than later." He began walking towards the pick up location hoping the others would follow suit.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2017, 10:01:29 pm »

Head over to the extraction site.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2017, 01:21:58 pm »

Blutt drags his way to the extraction site.

"And so, my sword has tasted blood once more."

"The Weak should fear the strong."
He says ominously, his face shadowed by the fact that he is inside of a mech which totally covers his entire body.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2017, 09:58:09 am »

Everyone
The cabinet staff left behind a scene of absolute devastation and extra large portions of vegetarian spaghetti as they made their way to the designated extraction zone. Of course while some of the slower mechs would find the remaining coup d'etat forces and the seemingly endless amounts of small arms fire they were firing vaguely at your direction to be an annoying distraction; you would soon realize that they were practically harmless without their tanks or missiles.

Twenty minutes had already passed by the time you made it to the extraction zone, and you barely had the time to say the word "Where" before five suspiciously stealthy black sling choppers arrived into the scene. For some odd reason you can just barely make out the words "This is a cloud citizen" written in a large and fluffy looking white font written underneath the damned things before they landed in front of you.

You all spend an unnecessary amount of time to try and fit in the surprisingly cramped back seat of your own personal cloud, and it took even more time to prepare for the long helicopter ride back to your top secret base.
Which is located just outside of Lake Arbor and north east from North Campus Way, if you went past the Money One Federal Credit Union building, you just went too far.

((Attunement points will be granted soon, also everyone who has yet to be introduced should speak to me about how their character is going to be introduced, also anyone still working on a character has one week before we enter into the second mission without them))

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2017, 07:29:53 am »

Everyone
The Clouds you were riding in landed quite discreetly on top of your very well hidden base located just to the side of a busy street. The fact that nobody down below noticed the five of you as you moved your mechas inside of a nearby hangar was extremely suspicious. The more inquisitive members of the cabinet staff might have made a mental note to find out more as they made their way inside of their spacious hotel rooms they would all be living in for the foreseeable future.

Attunement point gains:

Shadestyle
Blutt would feel even more confident in his swordsmanship skills as he turned in for the night.
(+2 attunement points to allocate due to massacring civilians and decapitating the senator's mech)
DragonRage
Raymond would look upon the estimated civilian deaths from the last mission with great shame before he turned in for the night, and he would perhaps find himself wishing that he could have done more to prevent this from happening.
(+1 attunement points from drowning everything in pasta and playing Coltrane songs)
EXlink32
Trunk would feel absolutely nothing about the last mission, mostly due to how he wasn't really able to contribute that much due to finding himself unable to catch up with the rest of the cabinet staff....
(+1 attunement points from yelling at the Senator and almost getting him to give up)
Empiricist
Cartwright would really not learn that much from this battle, and he would find himself spending most of the night with yelling at the various engineering crews to make his mecha even better.
(+2 attunement points for consistently being a crazy bastard and claiming something from America/Feeding something a great delicacy)
Wolfchild
First would find his mind filled with questions as he poured over the video he recorded when he was stuck in that fractured zone, and he would spend the rest of the night drawing up new plans for even better additions to his mecha.
(+2 attunement points for potentially discovering a new dimension and also for committing a new form of war crime).
Blackoutchimp
Elizabeth would spend the rest of the night getting herself (and her Corgi) better acquainted with the controls of her mecha.

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 2: Snake Eyes
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2017, 07:46:26 am »

Done so soon? Shame, I would have loved to see them work some more. Let's go meet em Charlie!
Charlie enthousiastically gets out of the mecha, after Elizabeth helps him out of the seatbelt.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2017, 02:35:04 am »

Everyone
A few days had passed by the time the six of you were summoned to a conference room located deep inside of the sprawling underground complex you have been forced to call home. The six of you were seated in front of a rectangular table, and the stern blonde haired woman who ushered you into your seats had made sure that none of you were seated at the empty heads of the table. You quietly wonder what the vice president and POTUS were up to as you stared at a large TV screen. It was showing you a recording from yesterday night, inside of the recording an anchorman you recognize as the coup d'etat force's favorite spin doctor was commenting on the group's 'blatant misuse of patriotic symbols and terroristical activities'.

Mr. Hill had moved on to embarrassingly accurate description of Blutt's mech and how the man had used his mecha to 'terrorize and massacre innocent and patriotic AMERICAN CITIZENS AND DEFACE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY'. The recording had immediately changed to show a video of Blutt cutting into the side of the brick with his sword, killing a needlessly large amount of American soldiers and civilians you don't remember who were standing in balconies that weren't there in real life. The caption for this image was "Terrorist massacre innocent Seattlites, Thousands dead", and you winced slightly when they suddenly cut to a badly edited video of Cartwright stomping on soldiers before he picked up an American flag.

Thankfully enough the recording was replaced by a surprisingly recent image of the rightful President of the United States. Although the eye-patch over his left eye wasn't there before, and pictures don't usually open their mouth to say "Good morning my fellow Americans". It didn't take long for everyone in the room to realize that you were in fact talking with the previously missing President of the United States of America.

((OOC: To everyone who has yet to update their character sheets by adding the attunement points you got, this would be a great time to do that.))

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2017, 06:43:54 am »

Elizabeth although being new starts the conversation, whilst having Charlie on her lap.
So what you're telling me is that we need to gain some positive popularity She looks at Blutt 
and 'kidnap' or at least interrogate the president of the United States?

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2017, 10:06:29 am »

Everyone
A few awkward moments passed before the image finally replied to Elizabeth's statement with "You do realize that I can hear everything that everyone in this room says right?". The image looked quite cross at the assembled cabinet staff for a moment before he continued with "And no, what I am saying to you from an undisclosed location in a pleasant non extradition country today is very very simple". The image picked up a small glass of what appeared to be iced tea while he said "I just want to say that all of you are really really good at mech fighting and that I am proud to be working with such a patriotic group of Americans". He takes a sip of the iced tea for a moment before he continued with "But I have heard from hundreds of people that you are either very very very good at killing massive amounts of civilians on purpose, or just really really terrible at avoiding collateral damage, and I don't know but that is what people are telling me".

The President's video call was unceremoniously replaced by a short message warning about a sudden loss of cell reception...it seems that you have a bit of time to talk among yourselves before the President goes back online.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7