Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 2: Snake Eyes  (Read 6623 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 1: Not enough G.U.N.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 12:08:45 pm »

I'll KILL that BRICK! Blutt shouts, shifting to the side of the robot suddenly, and slashing at it at the same time Raymond fires on it with his sonic weapon.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 12:12:26 pm »

Barron pilots the walker towards the Brick, charging electricity within his fists before punching it with a concussive blast in coordination with the others. "Looks like it's time for your deportation!"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 05:38:54 pm »

"Damnit all, EXACTLY fiftey one guns? come on that's stupid"

"Cover me, I'm gonna atomize this thing"

Teleport backwads to allied cover and start charging "Science takes time"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 06:52:57 pm »

"You got it Jimmy!"
Hang back and fire missiles at the turrets. Let's see them try to aim when there's rockets stuck to their barrels.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2017, 06:14:56 am »

As the heavily armored Weapons World gun store aims it's considerable amount of weaponry at the cabinet staff, a sad looking gentleman wanders in view with a large speaker on his shoulder that was blaring out the following song...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDch1p4c_M

Round 1:
Shadestyle
You accidentally make your move before Raymond does due to your mech's superior speed, and you manage to make yet another x shaped slashing movement somehow on it's side...(7 v 13) which proceeds to somehow ping harmlessly off of the heavily armored fortress's side somehow, it reacts by firing three of it's many guns at you....(23 v 11) this causes several rather large holes to be created in your mech's arms and legs as you were thrown away by the sheer amount of force it fired at you...(19 v 12) but thankfully enough you crash into a nearby minivan..which allows you to collect enough blood to close the gap somewhat.

(11 v 16) And in a repeat of your actions before you actually fail to do much of anything to it's thickly armored hide, although the fact that some of the shurikens actually managed to penetrate deep enough to stick to the side is a bit encouraging.

DragonRage
(Natural 20) Before the brick could even react by firing it's weapons you practically leaped onto the scene, and with a single tooting of your horn you accidentally make everybody else's efforts completely and utterly pointless as you somehow send the entire damned thing flying vaguely in the direction of the union bay.
Rather unfortunately no one could see it falling behind a conveniently located skyscraper that blocks the view to the union bay itself, and you couldn't really hear anything afterwards.

Everyone
Well that went well.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2017, 06:32:05 am »

First reacts to this franticly

(the next line is read as though there were no spaces between the words)

"UHHHH, BAD NEWS, I NEVER THOUGHT TO PUT A WAY TO SAFELY DISCHARGE THIS WEAPON "
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2017, 08:07:37 am »

"Fire it at me, I'll KILL that ATTACK!" he says in a rare moment of what appears to be helpfulness.

He tries to deflect the attack with his blood katana's ultimate power.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2017, 05:35:02 pm »

"You sure about that"

well if it does kill him it isn't really a loss to the world

Unleash the particle beam at the bloodcrazed guy

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 08:48:59 am »

Wolf Child and Shadestyle
(9 v 11)
First's incredibly powerful and destructive beam proceeds to unload all over Blutt's mech, which due to the American weapons and armor producer you all chose immediately leads to Blutt's mech destabilizing considerably. After the particle beam had finished firing, Blutt's mech had  it's head and both arms messed up in such a way that it ended up just plain exploding in an extremely cartoonish manner....

Despite all of this Blutt is not only alive and kicking, (7 v 16) but his mech is slowly but surely regenerating the parts it has lost before.

Everyone
As you presumably stare at Mr. First as he sprays his odd looking beam all over Blutt's mech; your early warning systems blare into life as several dozen missiles starts to curve downwards to chase after it's intended targets....it might be a good idea to take evasive maneuvers right fucking now!

Empiricist
(9 v 16)
You attempt to swiftly dash backwards and distract the heat seeking missiles with your extremely hot and highly experimental thrusters! But they still moved you too slowly to steer the missiles far away enough to get you out of their effective range....the missiles were too low powered to actually deal any significant damage to your mech, but the pilot presumably didn't enjoy being in an extremely heavy vehicle that is on it's way to crashing inside of a skyscraper.

Shadestyle again
(11 vs Natural 20)
You were struck down by the incoming rain of missiles before you could even react to their presence, and you were left as nothing but a useless cockpit with nothing left of it's four limbs (Natural 1 v 6) but some useless stubs.
You are sure that the only way for you to survive the rest of this battle would be to somehow convince one of your team members to throw you at some civilians, or to keep your head down until everything is over...
(Blutt literally cannot do anything but yell at his teammates or try to wriggle his mecha's useless limbs as he lies down prone on the floor)

Wolfchild again
(21 v 19)
Rather fortunately for you the primitive heat seeking missiles could not provide a conclusive case that you were in fact struck by one of their number, but it was a pretty close call...

Exlink32
(10 v 26)
The missiles rained down heavily on your Americanite dome as you scrambled to get away, but despite your efforts several missiles still managed to home in to a particular spot on the back of your mech, which sent you flying into a neat pile on top of the Brinkman's mech.

((Everyone who isn't in this update give me two actions with your post, one action to try and dodge or block missiles, and one action to do something about whatever is firing missiles at you))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 08:58:59 am »

((does that mean that everyone in this update doesnt post?))

((also First's Mech has no manipulators at all so Blutt is gonna need a different person's help))

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 09:07:04 am »

((OOC: To clarify, everyone in this update can post, but they can't make an 'after the missiles have landed' action, and a 'dodge the incoming missiles' action, because to them the second thing has already happened and so they can only respond to the first thing and thus "post one action"))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:24:29 am by cronos5010 »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 10:27:45 am »

"I'll KILL some TIME!  Please Help."  Blutt says, waiting patiently for someone to help him.

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 10:29:14 am »

Ray transforms into jet mode, and screams off at supersonic speed!  The wake of his passage unleashes a sonic boom of epic porportions, shattering windows for blocks around and hopefully confusing/booming the missiles.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 05:08:08 pm »

First curses his lack of foresight with not putting manipulators onto the Prototype^2 and instead searches for where the missiles came from

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 05:20:42 pm »

"I got you Johnny boy!"
Skid and slow, start unloading thrusters at wounded mech and the point of origin of the incoming missiles.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7