Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 6 - Persus13 wins  (Read 55261 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 6: Scummy Road - R2 D1 (6/7)
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2017, 02:28:36 pm »

FoU's scum again, though.
If you're going to do this, you need to give some evidence for it.

Do what? Make what is ostensibly an unsupported pressure vote with my first post of D1 in what, for me, is RVS, in a game in which the rules state you need to vote at least once per day?

I mean, it's not really worth commenting on if you're not FoU, is it?

Persus - Same as TDS.
Considering that I was nearly a lynch target yesterday, I doubt it.

I don't know if you meant this to be funny, but it is.

Both meanings of funny, but we'll see how it goes.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2017, 03:32:45 pm »

Do what? Make what is ostensibly an unsupported pressure vote with my first post of D1 in what, for me, is RVS, in a game in which the rules state you need to vote at least once per day?

I interpreted that as an "I inspected Fallacy as scum last night".Whether or not that's accurate can wait until after Fallacy responds though.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2017, 03:38:36 pm »

BHK: Are you annoyed that I didn't ask anyone else questions?
Yes, of course I am.
Did you vig the King Mafia last round? If no, who do you think did it?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2017, 06:07:43 pm »

I interpreted that as an "I inspected Fallacy as scum last night".Whether or not that's accurate can wait until after Fallacy responds though.

Fair enough. We'll see how that one goes too.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2017, 10:39:44 am »

No buff for you, hector. We can more thoroughly discuss your vote if you give any reasons for it.
~~~
Fallacy - Thanks for that.
You're... welcome? But I didn't buff you. If you're being sarcastic, and actually referring to your loss of a bussing ability... well, I did claim yellow goo last round, it was your own choice to act on me. Actually, tell you what, I'll buff you. Maybe that'll help make up for the lack of your bussing ability. Provided you had said ability in the first place.
~~~
Fallacy: Who ended up as King Mafia this time?
Frankly, I have no clue. Other than "not me".
~~~
Plus if the king thinks I've taken the same role today I'm more like to get to make use of my new role.
The rules do state that taking roles that were recently taken in a previous round is a bad idea.
~~~
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2017, 12:05:31 pm »

Well you seem to be implying that your presence is beneficial to town through your role abilities, which I can only deduce is because you've put no effort into making yourself seem useful otherwise.

Your first post came, what, 9 hours or so prior to the deadline? Composed entirely of reactions to other people, with no apparent desire to prod or poke anyone else to figure out their alignment. Which players (plural) have piqued your interest so far?

Presently, I'm okay with keeping my vote where it started.

FoU

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2017, 12:07:49 pm »

EBWOP

Maybe your post was 10 hours prior to the deadline, I thought it was 10pm BRT, not 11pm.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2017, 01:11:47 pm »

My bad time management stopped me from posting on Saturday.
~~~
There isn't much content to "pique my interest" yet, but it's enough for a little commentary...

You. I can understand RVS votes, but the way you phrased it implied you got a scum inspect result on me.

Though you didn't elaborate on the inspect, if it exists.

Of course, there is the issue that the game is afoot... do you really have to do RVS all over again, hector? No, I'm not voting you because you're voting me, I'm voting you because you seem scummiest of all currently.

I can only deduce is because you've put no effort into making yourself seem useful otherwise.
... like TheDarkStar and Deus Asmoth? Who also haven't really scum hunted yet?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2017, 02:10:30 pm »

DA has literally posted one sentance, but TDS looks like he's made a start, and it is the weekend? What makes you feel like TDS hasn't done much yet in comparison to everyone else?

Hector - Why should I believe you didn't kill Shakerag out of revenge for last round?
It's worth pointing out that King Mafia comes with a Mafiakill. So its likely that the King Mafia carried out the kill last night.

Yes, of course I am.
Why are you rolefishing BHK?

Presently, I'm okay with keeping my vote where it started.

FoU
What makes Fallacy stand out from the rest of the pack in terms of lack of activity?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2017, 04:43:15 pm »

BHK:
Yes, of course I am.
Why the rolefishing?

FOU:
I can only deduce is because you've put no effort into making yourself seem useful otherwise.
Why attempt to deflect attention to other players instead of actually addressing the claim he's levelled at you?

hector:
Alright.

Hector - Why should I believe you didn't kill Shakerag out of revenge for last round?

I'd like to believe y'all don't think I'm that petty.

Do you think that killing Shakerag was a beneficial move for the town though?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2017, 05:02:16 pm »

I'm on mobile, quoting's a pain.

I'm asking because the King Mafia last round wasn't directly killed, which I'm aware of as a fact.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2017, 05:11:20 pm »

Extend

I'm on mobile, quoting's a pain.

I'm asking because the King Mafia last round wasn't directly killed, which I'm aware of as a fact.
Fallacy made a huge deal yesterday about the fact that he was poisoned, which is a day action that doesn't take effect until the morning of the following day. I see no reason not to believe him.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2017, 05:27:21 pm »

Is poison able to be healed, nullified, redirected, etc?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2017, 06:08:42 pm »

It could be redirected, but in order for it to be stopped some one would probably have had to act on fallacy or the posoiner during the day. At any rate, further speculation is useless to figuring out who is the new King Mafia.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2017, 06:11:34 pm »

Day end is in about 3 hours, so I'm going to go ahead and vote TheDarkStar. BHK's responses have convinced me he's likely not King Mafia, and I'm reading the hector vs. Fallacy fight as town vs. town, so that leaves DA or TDS, and TDS feels more shady to me.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23