Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: The Unfamiliar Year of 1940: OOC Thread: GAME HAS BEGUN (1 slot open)  (Read 10143 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It could be viewed that, by declaring a war of aggression on Denmark, who have fully ratified defensive treaties with France, Spain, and the United Kingdom, Finland has already declared war on Denmark's allies.

Rules-wise the treaty merely enables troops to move through each others' territory; the onus of declaring war is entirely on the ally (you, me, Spain, etcetera). This would remove all doubt whatsoever.

Thanks Haspen, for the prompt reply.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Giving ATHATH few more hours to post his orders, then we skip Turkey.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

ATHATH failed to post his orders despite being given extension and a poke, so it's Spain's time now ;v
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

ATHATH failed to post his orders despite being given extension and a poke, so it's Spain's time now ;v
SPAIN thanks for the notes :3 and in the absence of its post, is busy making up one. Expect a post in the next half day!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Germany aka TopHat Tyrant Leviathan, please wake up, you have 6 hours or so left ;v

EDIT: Forgot that TH is Soviets '<.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:58:15 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I also move that Germany be given a small extension to give more precise orders -_-
Indeed.  Tyrant,  you'll want to specify which exact units are attacking Poland,  and where you are building your academy.

He has things to do in RL which might take time, but sure. Tyrant Leviathan (German Reich) is given extension till Friday afternoon/evening-ish.
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Tyrant Leviathan sadly didn't show up in time so I had to process the only valid order, that being research, plus alliance offer (which Denmark accepted).

Khan Boyzitbig, it's your time to shine ;v
SigFlags!

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile

I'll be there in a sec.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to remind Finland and Denmark that their peace agreement still needs to be formally announced in the strategy thread before the end of the turn. Assuming they're both still serious about it, that is.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

lawatooshort, NPCs do not have railroads therefore only armies from territories adjacent to them can attack them ;v
SigFlags!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: The Unfamiliar Year of 1940: OOC Thread: GAME HAS BEGUN (2 slots open)
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2017, 08:46:37 pm »

Thanks, edited action :)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2017, 08:15:05 am »

United Kingdom declares "lolwhoops", and that the government is very satisfied with the progress of our training manoeuvres in the north sea.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2017, 01:50:25 pm »

By my reckoning I should only have two armies in #10, not three. I'll post my action with that in mind.
Also, the British armies in 84 and 85 have moved (to 30) so probably shouldn't be there.

EDIT - I'll put my turn up after dinner. Should be less than an hour.
EDIT2 - Scratch that, turn's up now.

Also, apologies Wolfhunter, I didn't really want to just hammer a smaller nation on turn 1 but genuninely thought that if I left you a couple of turns to get established I would struggle to defeat you later on. There are still two NPCs up for grabs if you flunk the loyalty roll for your other territory and get knocked out.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 02:40:55 pm by TopHat »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2017, 02:20:03 pm »

You're right on both fronts, TopHat. The update will have those fixed ;v
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2017, 03:18:26 am »

evictedSaint, that one fleet is still docked at Iceland. You need to launch it to an adjacent sea first ;v
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12