Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 20270 times)

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2017, 11:50:06 am »

@Papaj

Just as a heads up, the elevator of the first floor will lead into the lobby, which is focused on by 2 SWAT right now. You can go ahead and declare another action after you open the elevator doors, if you'd like.

On a separate note, now is a good time to make a public service announcement. Don't forget about the character sheet. You guys have items/modifiers that may help you out. For example Papaj, your baton might have come in handy earlier. (I forgot about it too)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:14:14 pm by sakiskid »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2017, 12:15:52 pm »

Grab ledge.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2017, 12:20:22 pm »

Get up to the 2nd floor and open the elevator door
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:54 pm »

((how tall in meters is one story?))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2017, 12:31:59 pm »

I'm waiting for all conflict rolls to be posted before I roll for them. Any non-conflict like NRDL's and Papaj's will be rolled as soon as I get to them. EDIT: Actually, the only one in conflict right now is Ziizo. I'll roll for him.

Also, do you guys like the format? Is it easy to read?

Also also, @Papaj: I'd say almost 3 meters tall for one story. Your typical office space I believe.

Grab ledge.

[2 - dazed] You stick your arms out in a desperate attempt to grab another ledge, and your hands collide with exactly what you were looking for. A little too fast though. Your middle, ring, and pinky finger are cleanly separated from your right hand from the impact, but your short contact with the ledge brought you closer to the wall and you land on the 14th floor. You land, hard, and instead of your battered body bouncing back up, you stick to the concrete in a bloody mess. Luckily, the elevator door on this floor was open, and you manage to crawl inside.

Inside this room there is [IS IT YOUR LUCKY DAY: 5] a magical lamp. On the lamp there is a small note attached that says: "Good for one wish. Wish and pass along."
Careful with your wording, genies aren't the most honest beings in the universe ;)

[NRDL IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3]

Get up to the 2nd floor and open the elevator door

[6 - parkour] Using only your legs, you wallrun, jump, and vault your way up the elevator shaft to the second floor.
You kick the elevator doors down, and [4] this floor seems to be eerily normal, much like the floor you started on. There are about 20 people working in cubicles, clattering away at their keyboards.

[PAPAJ IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3]

Rain icy death in the SWAT team

"FOOLISH MORTALS! YOUR PATHETIC WEAPONS WILL NEVER HARM ZIIZO! GOD OF THE CLOUD! "

[1] You start to rain icy death upon the foolish mortals, but It seems as though they were prepared for this. The shorter of the two SWAT units that are trained on you pulls out what seems to be a one-way icicle forcefield. Your ice bounces off harmlessly. They take aim with their weapons, and fire. [5] They unload massive amounts of bullets through your cloud, and nothing seems to affect you except for a bullet that catches your arm. You don't bleed or feel any pain, but there is a hole the size of a quarter.

The Police Chief looks up at Ziizo and announces: "This is Lieutenant [6] Mega Death Copter. My squad will not relent until you give up or are taken down. This is your one and only warning." He gives his teammates the signal and the unload a large gray mortar launcher looking machine from the back of the van. They aim for Ziizo.

The two SWAT units that were trained on the skyscraper move inside the building. One opens the elevator doors and throws a flashbang inside while the other pulls out a heartbeat scanner. They then proceed to move into the elevator shaft, out of sight.

[IM FEELING WACKY: 5!!] The elevator that was in the elevator shaft the entire time finally unsticks from the top of the shaft, and comes hurtling down at a ridiculous speed. The elevator passes Papaj's floor, and the hairs bristle on the back of his neck. The elevator SLAMS into the ground, pulverizing the two SWAT units. They are now a bloody pulp beneath the elevator.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 01:21:58 pm by sakiskid »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2017, 12:34:55 pm »

I will look around a bit and see what can i find on this floor that i could "borrow"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2017, 12:36:19 pm »

I wish for all the injuries I have sustained over the past 24 hours to be healed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2017, 12:41:33 pm »

Water floods. I break open a window so that water floods out the side of the tower, and I swim down that.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2017, 01:18:53 pm »

I will look around a bit and see what can i find on this floor that i could "borrow"

[5] You search, barter, and steal from the office workers. You find:
3 pairs of scissors
7 rolls of tape
50000 thumbtacks
2 poison smoke grenades
1 really big hammer. Like, human size big. You probably can't pick it up.

You may pick up the items (minus the hammer) as a minor action.

[DEATH'S DOOR 2/3]

I wish for all the injuries I have sustained over the past 24 hours to be healed.
[2] A genie comes out of the bottle. "The fuck you want?" he grouchily says. You wish your wish and he heals your injuries, albeit sloppily. Your nose is fixed, but horribly crooked. He also heals the wounds on your right hand, but does not replace your fingers. (I changed the negative you got from missing fingers to just having a negative with two handed objects.)

[NRDL HAS ESCAPED DEATH'S DOOR]

Water floods. I break open a window so that water floods out the side of the tower, and I swim down that.

[5] You reach out the window and use your staff to break a window on the floor beneath you. The water floods out the side of the building, and remembering how hot it was, you use your staff to surf along the water without it touching your skin. You're now surfing down the side of the building on a wave of water. Next turn you'll be around stories 10-20.

Your turn is now conflict, so you must wait for Ziizo.

Lt. Mega Death Copter pulls out his [3] Glock 18 semi-automatic pistol and aims it at OceanSoul.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2017, 01:23:18 pm »

Inside on his mind "Why the fuck is there poison smoke grenades in here?!"
Takes grenades,rolls of tape
Grab's a chair and throws it out the window to makes himself an exit

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2017, 01:24:40 pm »

wait for them to shoot the mortar then control the winds so it goes back to them

"IDIOTS! I AM THE STORM!"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2017, 01:38:37 pm »

I was going to roll your turn Papaj, but given what you rolled I'm going to wait for everyone to post.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2017, 01:39:11 pm »

...that sounds great

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2017, 02:07:40 pm »

I'll give you this to hold you over until the post: death's door is a bitch.

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2017, 04:08:10 pm »

CHARACTER SHEET: Chad Bro'man
Skill 1: Downing Brewskis(Consuming Alcohol's)
Skill 2: Cracking Open Cold Ones
Starting Item: Bottle Opener

Go to the office kitchen and check the fridge for a beer.
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13