Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 20262 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2017, 09:47:27 pm »

Compliment genie on his handiwork. See where I am.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2017, 12:04:36 am »

Inside on his mind "Why the fuck is there poison smoke grenades in here?!"
Takes grenades,rolls of tape
Grab's a chair and throws it out the window to makes himself an exit

[1] You excitedly grab your poison smoke grenades. Eager to use them, you grab the nearest chair with four legs and prepare for window smashing.

------ROLL TO DIE------

1-2: Chair Impalement
3-4: Pest Control
5-6: Chair and Chain

[3]

You grab the nearest office chair on four legs, and line it up in front of you. Forgetting to take your finger out of the gas grenade pin after you were eyeing it, you push the chair, pulling the pin on the grenade in the process and leaving it attached to your belt. Success! It shatters the window perfectly and flies into courtyard below. You'd have been able to see all of this... if your eyes weren't swollen shut. Green veins bulge from your eyelids and your brow. The smoke is very fast acting, and you feel it inching to your heart by the second. You just need a breath of fresh air... The window is so close... You manage to pull yourself up and using the last ounce of strength left in your body, hurl yourself in a stupor towards the window. One foot trips on another, and you fall top-first into the recently shattered window, a shard severing half of your neck. Your head dangles on skin and muscle out of the window, and blood spurts down the windows of the skyscraper.

Rest in piece, Papaj.
'I BELIVE IN THE DICE!!!'

In other news... I couldn't wait for Ocean to post this turn. I just got too excited!
wait for them to shoot the mortar then control the winds so it goes back to them

"IDIOTS! I AM THE STORM!"

[5] Lt. Mega Death Copter puts his thumb in the air and the mortar launches, shooting what is... a huge gust of air? It misses you by a WIDE margin, and the two lackeys start to re-calibrate.

Compliment genie on his handiwork. See where I am.

[5 complimenting+] "Yeah... whatever." The Genie sneers. You suppose some beings just don't accept fine compliments.
The room you are in is very dark. There are headlamps hanging by string placed sparsely around the room, illuminating less than half of the floor. The floor... It's a dark green but it's hard to focus on. Any time you try to work out the intricate designs on the dark green floor, your mind wanders and your head hurts. You hear shuffling from the floor below.

Go to the office kitchen and check the fridge for a beer.

[4] You make your way to the office kitchen, either oblivious or indifferent to the loud collisions and screams heard coming from the base of the tower. You are on floor 12, the drinking floor. Everything on this floor is beer. All work is done to brew beer, all excel documents are about beer marketing and statistics, and all work is paid in - you guessed it - beer. So strolling to the fridge, you know there's a beer. You open it and voila! There's beer. [1] All beer on this floor is your least favorite kind.

A luxury motorcycle can be heard in the distance. Lt. Mega Death Chopper always hated luxury motorcycles, despite his name. He figures that anyone on a motorcycle is a bigger threat than some idiot surfing down a skyscraper, so he turns around 180 and points his gun in the direction of the annoyance.

He finds a cold silencer pressed against his sweaty forehead.

"Lt. Mega Death Chopper. My name is Dustin Hasche, and I'm commandeering this manhunt."

"What? Th-this isn't a manh-"

Lt. Mega Death Choppers brains splatter against the side of the swat van. Hasche makes eye contact with both of the two lackeys, and they focus back on calibrating the air mortar.

Hasche, clad in all black, sets forth on his mission to execute.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:13:51 am by sakiskid »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2017, 12:09:01 am »

Try to find a first aid kit.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2017, 01:28:05 am »

get those SWAT to focus on keeping the shields up while I try to work the air cannon.

Start by firing it at the guy spilling steaming hot water out of the building, since the steam clouds will only feed ziizo. Hopefully it has enough power to knock them off or stop their nonsense.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:18:14 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2017, 01:38:20 am »

...i am sad now ;-;
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2017, 01:57:08 am »

Well no matter,it's time to join again

Name: Ghost PaPaj
Skill 1: Parkour
Skill 2: Incorporeal
Starting Item: Incorporeal Black Running Nike
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:42:39 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2017, 04:22:23 am »

use thunder and lightning to kill the SWAT team.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2017, 07:08:56 am »

When you said I had to wait for Ziizo, I thought you meant for his action to go through, and not just for him to post his action. Anyway, Land safely on a nearby building.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2017, 11:52:45 am »

Sorry Ocean, I should have clarified. I just mean that if there's a non conflict roll, I can roll that turn at any time. If someone is in conflict with other players or a big part of the game, I will wait for everyone to submit their actions before I roll.

Waiting for kealmcking

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2017, 11:57:26 am »

Regretfully chug as many of the beers as humanly possible.
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2017, 12:19:46 pm »

I'm glad you're playing again Papaj :D

If I'm missing anything from these rolls, please let me know. I don't have access to my excel sheet so rolling is a bit harder to keep track of.

Try to find a first aid kit.

[4] You look around this floor, stumbling around in the dark. You aren't able to find any first-aid kits in this lighting, but you do find some children's bandages. They seem useless.

get those SWAT to focus on keeping the shields up while I try to work the air cannon.

Start by firing it at the guy spilling steaming hot water out of the building, since the steam clouds will only feed ziizo. Hopefully it has enough power to knock them off or stop their nonsense.

I enjoy the thought you put into this roll.
The swat lackeys are done calibrating the air cannon, and you throw them behind you and bark them their orders. You only have to make some small adjustments before you think you have the shot right. [4] A giant blast of air heads straight for the man surfing down the building!

Land safely on a nearby building.

You eye a small 2 story building across the street from the skyscraper. You plan out your route to the ceiling, calculating what jumps you'll have to make. [2] You don't notice a giant ball of compressed air headed straight at you! It hits you! [2] It slams you into a structural beam on the skyscraper, and you hit your head hard. You are knocked unconscious, and you fall towards the earth. [1] Your staff was also knocked from your grasp during the process, and is flying the opposite direction from you. Yeesh, this was not the turn for you.

use thunder and lightning to kill the SWAT team.

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING! [2] You charge static electricity within your cloud. Releasing it, a giant lightning bolt shoots out of your cloud, going almost completely horizontally towards the skyscraper. BOOM! You blast out 30+ windows and take a chunk out of the building.

Regretfully chug as many of the beers as humanly possible.

[1] You grab two beers and begin to chug. Two more beers. Six more beers. You're on your sixteenth beer within the past five minutes. Everyone has gathered around to watch you, and there are even bets being made on your stamina. You chug 20 beers! New record for the sub-7 minute time. Amidst the cheering, you excuse yourself to the bathroom, where you promptly shit for dear life. [YOUR LIVER SAYS: 1] You feel an INTENSE pain somewhere in your abdomen. You shit for what feels like hours, but couldn't be more than seconds. You feel the life fading from you, and before you pass out, you look down to see that you have shat out all of your intestines. How will you drink any more beer?! The darkness takes you...

You awake some time later, strapped with leather straps, strapping you to a very strapping medical bed. It's dark in the room you presume, but it's hard to tell with a bright lamp shining right in your eyes. You feel bloated.

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2017, 12:28:58 pm »

Clench my anus hard enough to try and feel if my intestines are still intact, while scanning the room for a cool brewski.
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2017, 12:32:35 pm »

Screw it just use my climate control to remove the air around the SWAT team chocking them
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2017, 01:52:57 pm »

Order the SWAT troopers to cuff and secure ocean soul and his staff.
Fire the aircannon slightly above zizzo's center mass so as to force his cloud lower if it hits.

"Hands up mother-Hubbard!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2017, 04:31:02 pm »

Take bandages. Find light source.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13