Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 20263 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2017, 07:30:53 pm »

Drop my legs now I will be a human-cloud centaur GOD!
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2017, 07:52:20 pm »

Kind of confused at what you want here. Please elaborate or face the wrath of my creativity

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2017, 08:05:23 pm »

Kind of confused at what you want here. Please elaborate or face the wrath of my creativity

Basically upper body looks like human lower body is a cloud like the Pokemon Thundurus.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2017, 01:57:32 am »

Don't listen to NDRL and open this floors elevator doors and get in
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2017, 10:42:01 am »

Compliment PaPaj on his skill, make him so confused that he loses his grip on the cables and falls.
Don't listen to NDRL and open this floors elevator doors and get in

[NRDL 6 - complimenting] [Papaj 3]

Papaj steps up to pry open the elevator doors, but NRDL catches him offguard with a stunning compliment.
"I just wanted to let you know, your Parkour skills are amazing. I've never seen anything like it," He yells up at Papaj with a sneer.
Papaj is so taken back that he slips and falls backwards, nearly missing his head on several concrete lips, and falls 2 stories down to NRDL.

You are both around floor 18, but NRDL is holding on to the elevator cables and Papaj is hurtling towards earth.

[PAPAJ IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3]

Water rises, I cast an enchantment on myself to let me breathe underwater.

The water quickly fills the entire floor of the skyscraper, and in a calculated hurry you use your staff to cast a gill-enchantment on yourself. [5][Magic Sapphire Staff] It works, and to your surprise, it works better than you expected! Not only do you have gills, but managed to add them to your body instead of replacing your lungs with them. I'm sure the office workers would be extremely proud of you if they weren't dead.

[1] You drop your legs, and they become fleshy again and fall to the ground below. Your cloudy upper body becomes one with the cloud, and you are fused into it. Good luck going indoors anywhere!

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2017, 10:43:22 am »

Grab the cable and again go to the 1st floor
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2017, 10:55:28 am »

I don't need indoors anymore float to the sky and absorb every nearby cloud

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2017, 12:23:03 pm »

Water floods, I break a hole in the bathroom to the bathroom of the floor below this one.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2017, 03:12:01 pm »

I don't need indoors anymore float to the sky and absorb every nearby cloud

[4] All you have to do is will yourself in a direction and you can fly over there! You absorb the other clouds but you don't seem to be getting any bigger. Maybe just more dense.

Water floods, I break a hole in the bathroom to the bathroom of the floor below this one.

[5] Using the base of your staff, you stab the weak and soggy floor of the men's bathroom, creating a hole and letting massive amounts of water into the next floor. You immediately hear shrieking coming from the floor below you. Peeking your head down, you see many disgusting spider people! They seem to be spiders fused with Humans, and their bellies are a glowing red. The water splashes onto a good 2/3 of the room, and the spider people hiss and scream as the water sizzles on their skin, killing them. You consider applying for a pest control service, you seem to be good at it!

EDIT: To clarify, the room below you is flooding VERY quickly, and will be half flooded by your next turn, and fully flooded by the one after that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 03:15:51 pm by sakiskid »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2017, 03:39:44 pm »

With my new climate control I create an  ice armor.
But before go back to post in Roll for rolls.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2017, 04:25:55 pm »

Water quickly floods, I turn one of the living human workers into a merman assistant of mine.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2017, 04:52:24 pm »

Get to a safer ledge position, try opening an Elevator Door.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2017, 11:11:54 am »

Good morning everyone! :) I'll be on all day. The rolls were on the extreme side today. I just finished them and ho-lee shit. You guys are in for a hell of a ride. Maybe I'm being too evil with my death's door, but maybe not. >: )

I hope you guys like this turn as much as I did hehe.

Grab the cable and again go to the 1st floor

[6] You grab the cable to stop your fall and burn your hands badly. You grip it tighter and tighter to slow your descent enough that your landing will be safe, and you hold on the elevator wires snap them! You manage to safely land but the wires are frayed and weak, and broken around the 2nd floor. You're now safely at the first floor.

[PAPAJ IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3 (Leave the building or heal yourself to recover.)]

Get to a safer ledge position, try opening an Elevator Door.

[1] You start to reach your arm out towards the nearest ledge and pull yourself up, but as your fingertip touches the concrete lip there's a sudden SNAP! The elevator cable shakes and throws you off of it, and you headbutt the ledge with your nose. The pain is so great and the action so fast and brutal that it dazes you and you are falling to your death before you know it. (-1 to next turn, -2 to all nose-related activities.)

DEATH DOOR SAVE ROLL: [1]

[NRDL HAS ARRIVED AT DEATH'S DOOR 1/3]

With my new climate control I create an  ice armor.
But before go back to post in Roll for rolls.

[6] You focus hard. You will your cloud to freeze and create ice armor around you. Ice crystals start to form in your body, and it HURTS. You wonder why it's so painful given your current state, but your mind is so cloudy from the pain that you can't make sense of it. The ice crystals start to fall out from under your cloud, and pierce the ground (and the dead body) below. You figure this will last for another turn.

Water quickly floods, I turn one of the living human workers into a merman assistant of mine.

[1] I swear, I'm not changing these numbers. The whole floor below you is flooded, and water is starting to fill your floor back up again. You take a dive into the hole to the next floor. All of the spider-human workers are dead and sizzling, but what's more alarming is how HOT the water is. You instantly feel your skin start to blister and you have to shut your eyes to prevent them from getting burned out of your head. You manage to swim back up out of the hole and to the above floor but you're badly hurt.

DEATHS DOOR SAVE ROLL: [3]

[OCEANSOUL HAS ARRIVED AT DEATHS DOOR 1/3]

The *insert city name here* Emergency Response Team!:
"Sir, there are reports of extreme mayhem around the Central Tower!"
"Then what are you waiting for? Send in the SWAT."

[6] A SWAT squad car rolls up to the front of the skyscraper, turns to the side and screeches to a halt. The police chief gets out of the driver door, and an icicle falls from the sky and impales his head, instantly killing him. His trainee in the passenger side sees this and [KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE: 4] knows exactly what to do. He steps outside and opens the back double doors, releasing 4 more SWAT units. 2 of them move to the front of the building and watch the lobby. The other 2 look into the sky and train their assault rifles on Ziizo.

The newly appointed Police Chief looks up and with total malice and hatred says:
[3] "This is for you, old Police Chief. You were like a brother to me."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2017, 11:18:45 am »

Rain icy death in the SWAT team

"FOOLISH MORTALS! YOUR PATHETIC WEAPONS WILL NEVER HARM ZIIZO! GOD OF THE CLOUD! "

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2017, 11:40:45 am »

open the elevator door of the 1st floor
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13