Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 20260 times)

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2017, 12:26:46 pm »

Water floods, I use ocean magic to turn the water to saltwater.

[6] You cast a spell from your staff and 5000 salt shakers appear and pour salt into the water for 10 minutes. Mission accomplished?

Kicks NDRL in the face and uses parkour to get onto the one of the other floors

[2] You attempt to step onto NRDL's face but your shoes slip and you fall forwards, hitting your head on the wall.
See NRDL.

be prepared to catch more falling people that will look good when I re-aply again.
Go back to playing Roll for rolls and select "enter to bay12 and play Roll for rolls in it" as a action

[2] Somebody else is on fire in a window above, and falls out right next to your cloud. You try to save him but just burn your fingers.

You look into your laptop, onto the R4R thread. You see the newest post about your character. It reads: "You look into your laptop, onto the R4R thread. You see the newest post about your character. It reads: "You look into your laptop, onto the R4R thread. You see the newest post about your character. It reads..."""

Somewhere in the world, Moony The Recursive's ear twitches.

Ride PapPaj's face down the 73 floors. When his face eventually runs out, try and grab a safe ledge.

[4] You feel a pain in your face and seconds later Papaj slips forward and hits his face on the wall. You take this opportunity to disintegrate his face. You let go of the elevator ropes, put your feet on Papaj's back, and ride his horizontally like a skateboard down the shaft. [PAPAJ IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3] You are both around floor 45.

Earth: Knife Hail, rain the sky with knives.

[2] A light drizzle of water begins outside, under Ziizo's cloud.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 12:31:22 pm »

Tries to use his parkour skills to do get out of NRDL grip and ran up the wall and grab the cable
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 12:40:49 pm »

Character's name: Skellie The Merciless
Skill 1: Shotgun Handling
Skill 2: Ripping the innards from the inferior, fleshy beings.
Starting Item: AA-12 Shotgun

First Action: Rip NRDL's spleen off, then force-feed it to him.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 12:43:41 pm »

Check how many floors I am to the floor.
Move the cloud a bit to the side so it's rain in the guy on fire.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 01:39:34 pm »

Earth: Knife Hail, rain the sky with knives.
[2] A light drizzle of water begins outside, under Ziizo's cloud.
Attempting to force the weather to do odd things makes it rain normally. Kek.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2017, 01:44:56 pm »

Water floods, I observe how npc people are reacting to the water, then make the rain intensify.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2017, 03:05:00 pm »

Gonna do Ziizo and Ocean. Papaj is waiting for NRDL.

If I do something like this: [6][Magic Sapphire Staff], it means that the item you had is allowing you to perform this action, but it doesn't give any modifiers unless there's a +1 like so: [6][Magic Sapphire Staff +1]

Check how many floors I am to the floor.
Move the cloud a bit to the side so it's rain in the guy on fire.

[6] You're around the 2nd floor right now. You move over to douse the flaming individual, and you do so well! The rain soaks into his broken bones and many lacerations. He's dead.

Water floods, I observe how npc people are reacting to the water, then make the rain intensify.

The water has flooded up to your chest. Paperwork is stuck in the Elevator shaft and the broken window. These office drones were born in the office, and will die in the office; it's safe to say they've never been near a pool, and as such don't know how to swim. Clans have formed on various islands of office space, and one of the groups of survivors has made a raft out of 3 dead bodies. He hopes to sail for the window.

[6][Magic Sapphire Staff] The rain intensifies as Ziizo douses the flaming deadman. What was before a light sprinkle is now a hurricane downpour under Ziizo's cloud.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2017, 03:10:53 pm »

(i dont want to die,i still have to go and parkour so many places ;-;)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2017, 03:25:23 pm »

(i dont want to die,i still have to go and parkour so many places ;-;)

Pray to the dice gods that you roll high!

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2017, 03:35:13 pm »

I BELIVE IN THE DICE!!!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2017, 03:43:10 pm »

don't get out of the cloud but channel it's power becoming the god of the cloud
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2017, 05:09:29 pm »

Continue face-surfing PaPaj down the elevator shaft.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2017, 05:55:24 pm »

Tries to use his parkour skills to do get out of NRDL grip and ran up the wall and grab the cable

[4 - parkour] You successfully break out of NRDL's grip and run around the walls of the elevator shaft until you slow down enough to grab the elevator cables and hang on. You're around floor 20. [PAPAJ IS AT DEATH'S DOOR 2/3]

Continue face-surfing PaPaj down the elevator shaft.

[2] You try to keep riding Papaj down the elevator shaft but he springs up and away from you and begins running around until he grabs an elevator cable. You fall even further and have to do the splits in the elevator shaft but you seriously pulled a groin muscle. Ouch. You're around floor 18, with Papaj 2 floors above you.

don't get out of the cloud but channel it's power becoming the god of the cloud

You start to become one with the cloud, channeling your strength and mind into the powers of the cloud.
Strength. [5] You combine your strength with the cloud. You're able to shape the cloud as you please.
Mind. [5] You combine your mind with the cloud. You can fly the cloud around as you please.
Body. [1] You attempt to fuse your body with the essence of cloud, but instead you are locked in a very, very fragile state. Anything that would dissipate a cloud will now dissipate you. You're a cloud-human.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:59:46 pm by sakiskid »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2017, 05:59:45 pm »

Compliment PaPaj on his skill, make him so confused that he loses his grip on the cables and falls.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2017, 06:38:00 pm »

Water rises, I cast an enchantment on myself to let me breathe underwater.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13