Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27

Author Topic: Shadows among the Stars (OOC/Planning/Accepting Character Signups)  (Read 18839 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows among the Stars (Accepting Characters)
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2017, 05:21:37 pm »

No, but seriously.

What kind of "diplomacy" do you think you're doing with that guy? His part-time job is in the Night Raiders.
That pretty much explains his skill-set.

As a spy.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2017, 05:26:07 pm »

Do we usually need seductive killers as--

You know what?

Fine.

How about some Bond gadgets as well?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »

I could probably deepstrike an agent, might be a bit bumpy if we get spotted (read get to the escape pod if you want a good chance of surviving if we meet a dreadnought) but kinda fits a Bond theme.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2017, 05:31:42 pm »

Deepstrike?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2017, 05:32:29 pm »

Sneak them in behind enemy lines. A deep Strike.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2017, 05:44:22 pm »

OK.

I think we've got some time to come up with cool insertion methods beforehand, though.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2017, 05:49:07 pm »

How about some Bond gadgets as well?
YES!!!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2017, 05:54:19 pm »

Got it.

Jetpacks first, or do we already have those?
And after that, you're going to need a cool impractically obvious wealthy-person's car spaceship.
Perhaps some miniaturized laser guns? Firing in the UV or even gamma-ray spectrums, so humans can't see them?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2017, 05:57:32 pm »

Got it.

Jetpacks first, or do we already have those?
And after that, you're going to need a cool impractically obvious wealthy-person's car spaceship.
Perhaps some miniaturized laser guns? Firing in the UV or even gamma-ray spectrums, so humans can't see them?

Set the target laser to be UV or Infra Red as well, Avalon can see those but humans can't, some other species may be able to though. The first five I roll, I'm mutating a healing factor.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2017, 06:09:39 pm »

What?
You can't do that!
Self-mutating is going to get us out of a job!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2017, 06:11:25 pm »

Self mutation is my liability, it happens all over be time.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2017, 06:13:10 pm »

I mean controlled self-mutation. Making it give you healing turns it from a liability into a bonus skill.

Also, do you have active control over your genes, or do your changed genes give you control over unusual things (Like when to release oddly-bioluminescent pigments)?

I'm just confused over how that's supposed to work.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2017, 06:17:53 pm »

I mean controlled self-mutation. Making it give you healing turns it from a liability into a bonus skill.

Also, do you have active control over your genes, or do your changed genes give you control over unusual things (Like when to release oddly-bioluminescent pigments)?

I'm just confused over how that's supposed to work.

I have some control, I can change my eye color, skin color, hair color, and some other things, as well as bioluminescence and some other stuff, but I can only control parts that have already mutated.

It's your job to get me a healing factor.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:23:33 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2017, 06:29:55 pm »

Heeheehee....A healing factor with spontaneous explosions?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2017, 06:36:25 pm »

Hell no! I want to be Deadpool, not Baily(A mutant who's power was to explode)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27