Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 29379 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2017, 09:09:02 pm »

Ricardo will take the helmet as a trophy, recover his gear and head off with Vigil.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2017, 09:28:21 pm »

The helmet seems to melt more slowly back into a grey metal, leaving streaks of metallic orbs floating in Ricardo's wake.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2017, 03:02:27 am »

"Someone take a sample. The material might be rare or valuable or both."
He then follows Vigil
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 29, 2017, 02:50:01 pm »

Sertan does a quick weapons and ammo check (how much ammo do we all have left?) "Alright good job everyone no one died now let's get back to work. We should probably make sure these broken things aren't important or dangerous."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 29, 2017, 03:22:56 pm »

Reloading, you still had a few spare magazines of magnetic rounds each. The suits were well-stocked for an extended mission, if necessary.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 29, 2017, 07:41:23 pm »

Stella takes a sample, although it takes her a little bit. "Perhaps it is a form of ferrofluid."

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2017, 01:30:50 am »

Boiy could run an analysis on it, if he wasn't so busy working on repairs.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 31, 2017, 12:44:15 am »

Ian and Boiy worked diligently with the help of the others in engineering to get any kind of power online. Power slots into place eventually, with a sphere on another pillar. Air comes rushing in to the room, and sound fills your senses. An alarm. Maybe you can't work out controls, but the walls start to bleed grey fluid, dozens of times more than there was a minute ago already starting to pool. [Engineering 5 - botch.]

Fortunately, Wolfram and his team were luckier. They were able to sort out the cypher, and dial home. At least, they're reasonably sure. The portal opens up the ladder. [75 - strong success]

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 31, 2017, 12:08:37 pm »

"It is time to leave," Stella says simply as she grabs her Gauss, having stowed Vigil's PDW earlier, and makes for the door.

"Vigil, please collect my PDW. My hands are rather full."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 31, 2017, 12:10:46 pm »

"Agreed. I am coming back. Be there in a minute."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 31, 2017, 12:26:36 pm »

Stella is moving slowly, even in zero-g, and will probably need help to be sure she gets out fast.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 31, 2017, 05:18:05 pm »

Sertan runs towards Stella and helps her to the exit."Come on not gonna let you fall behind."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #372 on: July 31, 2017, 05:47:36 pm »

Ricardo also helps Stella towards the portal

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2017, 01:37:12 am »

You flew up the ladder just before gravity turned on again. The sounds of claws scraping against metal followed the team as you went through the gate one by one, emerging back on Mars.

Security officers held their laser turrets loosely, smiling broadly. A champagne bottle popped and there were cheers as you came back in, and a round of polite applauds. A banner hung up over the door read:

Welcome Back to Sol!

Half the executive was here to shake your hands and greet you home. There was a gasp as Stella limped through last with Ricardo and Sertan. Medics ran forward to take her off, and executives nodded down somberly and held their hands over their chests, returning to their party smiles as soon as a medic gave a thumbs up, applauding her hard and smiling like they'd just won the lottery.

[Mission 1 is formally over. Take a little bit of time to RP out here. The executives will review your performance and issue bonuses in an end-of-mission analysis to be posted tomorrow.]

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2017, 02:31:44 am »

Kaito would go over to check on Stella as soon as they weren't running for their lives anymore. "Hey... looks like something did a number on you. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help out, but I'm glad you survived."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53