Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 29377 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2017, 04:32:38 pm »

Ricardo is right behind Vigil, guandao in hand
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 20, 2017, 05:53:24 pm »

"God damn it. Slippery little things." Sertan reloads and fires again at the closest hostile 
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2017, 02:54:34 pm »

The creature on Stella ripped and tore, and blood coasted upwards in suspended globules. The suit depressurized and Stella could no longer breathe. It would be minutes before the vacuum killed her. Her eyes went bloodshot and her lungs started to inflame. [Rusher 51, Stella 19]

The others, directed still be the figure behind them, clawed and leaped. Klemmer got his gun up to block it, and he and the creature wrestled for it.

Sertan shot at one that had been about to strike him, catching it in the shoulder. Goo blasted backwards in globules that splashed against the rear walls, but the creature fought on without an arm. [Sertan 56, Rusher 43]

Ricardo and Vigil rushed in, weapons drawn. Neither was prepared for what they would see down here. Ricardo struck out with his guandao, the alien creature easily shifting to avoid the blow. Vigil was luckier, managing to force the rusher back off of Stella with a broad blow that doesn't seem to have done more than knock it aside. It crouched up on the roof, skittering towards a leaping position. [Vigil 34, Rusher 17. Ricardo 19, Rusher 63]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:56:54 pm by retromach »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2017, 05:38:26 pm »

"The fuck are these things?" Ricardo tries to keep the creatures at the end of his Guandao, quick stabs to keep them out of reach. He draws a kris in his left hand, throws the guandao and draws a Bowie knife. With a bit of luck the guandao should stick in and weigh the thing down. "Vigil, stay with me. Cover my left, I'll cover your right."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2017, 06:00:52 pm »

"Got it!" With that Vigil whips out his gun and hands it to Stella.
"Shot that thing to hell so I can patch you up."
He tried to to take his focus off the thing with the sword. He knew trying to help her now would get them both killed, so he tried to keep up his guard, and strike at it if it tried to him.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 22, 2017, 02:35:54 pm »

Stella, although she takes the gun, rolls over and presses the holes in her suit against the floor. If there's any that aren't at least nominally covered, she uses her free hand to do so.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2017, 11:24:38 am »

The creatures rushed left and right, encircling the party as attacks fail to connect. Stella's attacked bounded towards her, and struggling to stay awake she raised her gun, held her breath, and fired, striking it full on in the chest, scattering grey fluid across the room. [Team martial arts 20, Sertan firing 24, Stella 60, Rushers 12]

The team's combined fire and swings are enough to keep the rushers back, circling quickly, looking for openings. The taller armored figure stalks towards them with a black sword slung over his shoulder, preparing to strike. [Rushers 40, Team Commando 86]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2017, 12:00:02 pm »

As gunshots and yelling come through over radio, Danh curses under his breath, and quickly readies his PDW.
Stepping forward to the hole he made, the large man peers through the breach.
His eyes widen as he stares at the huge figure with the sword, and the rest of the group fighting the smaller creatures.
He wants to ask questions, but asking questions before shooting is a dangerous game.
So he levels his PDW at the huge figure's head and upper torso, before firing bursts at the thing, trying to keep his cool at the sight ahead of him.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2017, 12:11:04 pm »

"Crap, keep shooting Stella. Ricardo, I need to do this now."
Vigil grabs Stella and pushes off, to drag her away from the fight now brewing. All the while trying to tend to her with the Autodoc.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2017, 12:52:16 pm »

"Hurry up and treat her I'll cover you." Sertan follows Vigil, laying down covering fire and keeping them protected.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2017, 04:40:35 pm »

Ricardo covers vigil's evacuation of Stella. If/when Vigil makes it out, he puses off towards the armored figure, trading the kris for a long dirk

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2017, 06:37:28 pm »

Stella grits her teeth and indeed keeps firing. She focuses on the big guy this time, figuring it would take more than one person.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2017, 06:58:15 pm »

Unsure in which group I was. But it was most likely the one getting Rushed.

Jon's gonna keep distance away from the Rushers and the knight guy and fire on the hostiles.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2017, 07:51:56 pm »

((Your cross, right? If so, you were in assigned))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2017, 08:54:58 pm »

((Yeah, it does look that I was in the unassigned group. But that just means that I'm Schrodinger's Jon and can appear wherever I'm needed.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53