Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 29359 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2017, 03:35:33 pm »

"May I ask why we're intent on splitting up?" Kaito asked softly, looking around. "We still don't know if it's totally safe after all. I guess if we're going to anyway though I'll stick with Stella. Sniper and spotter, be good for us to stick close."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2017, 05:00:53 pm »

"Open sesame?" Ricardo snarks, then trying in Spanish for good measure
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2017, 05:31:53 pm »

No doubt the scientists in the place will tell you that with the atmosphere vented there's no way the door mechanism could hear you.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2017, 05:53:18 pm »

Posting on behalf of Abe, who's account is still pending verification:

"We do not have a time limit on this mission. Splitting up is not necessary." Stella reminds the others.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 02, 2017, 06:20:33 pm »

"Well, we kinda do. Vigil's still got a bullet in him, which needs to be properly removed, we only got so much air in our tanks, and even if the air outside is safe we still shouldn't breathe it,  PLUS we shouldn't spend too much time here. I mean, what if Joe Alien comes in to get some work down on the weekend and discovers us. We'd probably give him a heart attack. "
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2017, 06:44:04 pm »

Looking over the door frame and the dust caked in, Wolfram is confident that nothing has opened this door in millennia.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 02, 2017, 06:50:15 pm »

Wolfram stares at the door for a second. "It doesn't look like it's been opened in a long long time. While I can only gather so much from looking at it. It appears to me that it's been closed for thousands of years."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #232 on: July 02, 2017, 10:08:21 pm »

"Frazz. Vigil got the autodoc to take the bullet out."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 02, 2017, 10:12:23 pm »

"Oh, really? Cool. Anyway, we don't have unlimited time is my point here. Frankly I say we go to the observation room, which likely will have an overview of an outside area, take some pictures, maybe yank some alien toasters out from the walls, then skedaddle. I got a hunch those Drones aren't the worst we're gonna see around here."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #234 on: July 02, 2017, 10:24:28 pm »

"And who made you captain? I certainly didnt vote for you."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 02, 2017, 10:46:02 pm »

"I didn't either... we have time, and if we run low on air we can go back, refill, and come back here." Kaito continues, walking to the door. "For now, we're in this location, so we might as well examine this location... do you think you can get the door open Wolfram?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #236 on: July 02, 2017, 10:58:49 pm »

"I can think of one way through... except I don't have a tank or a jackhammer or a wrecking ball, so I'm fresh out of ideas. Worst comes to worse we can try and lever it open with my guandao."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2017, 03:38:56 am »

Vigil should already be heading off to the control room to look for some clue on how to open the door."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2017, 12:54:46 pm »

The team walked together towards the ladders. Frazz arrived first. He spot checked up and down as an afterthoughts, and a laser beam from above struck him across the chest as he leapt back. Above, a heavy combat drone watched the ladderway, the beam deactivating as the team stepped back.

Frazz's suit boiled a bit along a black scorch line, but it looks like it wasn't punctured. The AC is kicking up to full though to get the temperature inside back to normal levels, as red lights flashed and he sweated in 60 degree heat.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2017, 02:08:05 pm »

"OH SHIT!" John yells,with more then a scared face
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 53