Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 29349 times)

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2017, 12:10:18 pm »

Spider-shaped scout droids crawled up along the walls, ahead, two on each pillar, one by the roof and the other by the floor. Fire sprayed out along the corridor in dull silence save for the muffled sounds of bullet impact on hull.

The fire suppressed out into the corridor. Kaito's suit is winged, and an alarm goes off as the tube to his helmet starts venting atmosphere. Vigil takes an impact to the shoulder, with a similar alarm, and globules of blood propelled outwards along the rushing air.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2017, 12:16:24 pm »

"Gheet AHHHH!" Vigil did his best to tumble away, going now, to the back of the crowd of people behind him. He wasn't being payed to be shot at. Only to study.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2017, 12:19:40 pm »

Kaito would just grunt softly, trying to keep his breaths even as he fell back towards the engineer. "My air hose has a hole, think you could patch it up? It'd just be... kinda embarrassing to die from suffocation instead of the actual fight." He'd keep his rifle up as he fell back, taking potshots when he seemed to have one.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2017, 12:23:36 pm »

John tries to shoot down the drone on the roof
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2017, 12:26:05 pm »

John fired his antique machine gun up the hallway, the suit unable to compensate for a gun that wasn't wireless enabled. He stepped back, and the spider drones were forced into thicker cover.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2017, 12:47:32 pm »

Danh aims a burst of automatic fire at the two droids on the right pillars, trying not to hit the retreating dumbasses.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2017, 12:51:49 pm »

Jon fires at the whichever drone is the easiest target.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2017, 01:01:29 pm »

Danh Loi's shots walked up the pillar between the two drones, catching both of them and shattering their chassis with the potent magnetic rounds.

Jon Cross fired as well, but the drone held back in cover, bullets breaking against the pillar and spinning off lazily across the hallway.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2017, 01:15:48 pm »

Once Vigil makes it to the back of the group, he will try to examine and fix whatever might be wrong with his arm, now.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2017, 01:38:12 pm »

"Alright, anyone who was wounded, come here right now."

Frazz then gets out the ultimate tool of Spacesuit Repairs: Duct Tape.

He looks at the two poor fools suits

"Well, the air tube is an easy fix. Swordguys's arm here though, that we can't do anything about. We can't open the suit to dig out the bullet/bandage him up, so you're gonna have to do with some really tight duct taping of the hole and some wadding."

Frazz will take out his standard medkit, grab Vigil, smack him if he tries to resist, stuff a bunch of cotton balls into the hole of his suit, then duct tape the whole thing till its air-tight, and then some. HE does the same to Kaito, just without the cotton balls.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2017, 01:57:11 pm »

Akras seems to have bought the autodoc from the same company that makes the suits. It had a feature to seal over a breach and reach a mechanical arm into a wound to extract a bullet. Military model, designed for operations in mining disputes on Mars.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2017, 02:03:53 pm »

Frazz goes over to the autodoc and looks it over, then tells it to do basic stuff. Hover Up, down, dispense bandage, etc.

"Hey, you guys notice the doc acting weird? Because ever since we entered the gate all our electronics are on the fritz. I wouldn't trust it to patch up the guys just yet."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2017, 02:13:13 pm »

The autodoc seemed to be working alright, but it was hard to be sure. A lot of functions returned an error without detecting a patient.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2017, 02:32:33 pm »

Seeing as he his carabine doesn't work that well, John swiches to the magnetic PDW
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2017, 04:15:24 pm »

[the things you guys do without me... I'm just gonna put retrospective actions in square brackets]

[as soon as Vigil is shot, ricardo shoots the arrow, grabs vigil by the back of the suit and drags helps him to the back of the group]

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 53