Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: FateGate (Join and Be Mutated)  (Read 5594 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: FateGate (Join and Be Mutated)
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2017, 09:37:32 pm »

"And please elaborate on the state of the medical bay."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2017, 09:41:23 pm »

Current Status: Ship damage, unrepairable. Location: Beyond the FateGate. I'm sorry crew member, but that is the extend of my knowledge. For more specific information, please provide the captain authorization code. After pausing for a moment, small machine noises can be heard throughout the ship. Scan complete. Medbay damage: Critical. Hull breach detected. Fire damage detected. Exterior motion detected.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2017, 09:56:18 pm »

"Query: What is the FateGate? Furthermore, please provide additional information on exterior motion."

Meanwhile, wrack my memory for any authorization codes.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2017, 09:58:30 pm »

Duran wandered out in the central area, humming a tune as he knucklewalked over to the nearest couch. He remembered things between couch cushions, and (as this was most clearly a dream) anything could be in there!

Search the couches
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 11:17:52 pm »

Joining, Lorenzo
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 11:24:34 pm »

Tic 8
Fargate: An experimental device allowing for incredible travel. Its destination is unknown. It is possible that it is an interdimensional rift or wormhole or teleporter to deep space. The data was incomplete at time of departure.
Exterior motion detected. Define. There is active movement occurring in the area around the exterior of the ship.

Quill wracks their brain for any any memories relating to access codes, but their memories are jumbled and faded, appearing to belong to one or more other people. Faces, sounds, the occasional smell, all fleeting and disorientating.

Duran searches through the couches and finds a variety of small treasures. A small coin, shiny and new. A small electrical device, it seems to be out of charge. Some smaller coins and other bits of metal and lint. In one of the couches you find a sharp pointy knife plunged directly into the back cushion. A plume of red frames the blade.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 11:44:57 pm »

Falsh tries to locate the bridge of the ship.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2017, 12:01:38 am »

Joining the wait list as Steeve
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2017, 03:29:28 am »

Name: Stake.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2017, 06:57:25 am »

Investigate my surroundings. Yes, I know others did so, but I didn't, and it's too early (in the morning (IRL, that is) for me to go back and check what they found.
"AI, what equipment is held in the ship, and where?"

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2017, 08:13:02 am »

Entering print queue:
Name: Mustard
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2017, 12:22:27 pm »

Tic 9

The ship's AI puts up a map on the holotable in the bridge so the crew members may understand the layout of their ship.

There is little equipment on the ship. The Journeyman is a scout ship and has an original crew number of 12. There is various damage to the rear rooms and mild damage to the bridge. External exit is operational but sealed. Internal entrances to cargo holds... collapsed. External loading docks operational and sealed. Cargobay contents: empty. Hull breach detected in medbay. Unsafe radiation detected in engine control room. Hull breach detected in kitchen. Lifesupport sensors destroyed. Air being vented in from external surroundings. External sensors: cameras damaged. Motion detected.

Quill examines their surroundings. Everyone except bob is now in the central hall. Its a fairly large room with several couches, several of which are damaged and or covered in dried blood. Signs of struggle are apparent. The connected lofted bridge overlooks this area, and also shows signs of fighting. There are few loose objects. A slightly bent piece of metal piping. A steak knife (dried blood coating). Some scattered papers and pens. Very little else is of any interest.

Flash climbs a ladder leading up to the bridge. It is in a lofted area overlooking the central hall. There are a variety of terminals here. It seems some have been smashed, burnt, or otherwise shorted out. Dried blood covers some of them. Navigation systems, communication systems, and almost every other system seems almost completely destroyed. The central holotable, which the AI seems to reside in, is mostly undamaged. It is currently displaying the AIs status report.

External movement no longer detected. Last known location, kitchen exterior. Shortly thereafter, a startling clattering noise can be heard from the kitchen.
Inactive crew member detected. Biometrics slowing. Please, inactive crew member, take action.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2017, 12:30:54 pm »

Duran blinked suddenly, shaking himself. He'd been thinking something, but he couldn't remember what. Daydreaming of better to days to come- no, you couldn't daydream in a dream, it didn't make sense.

Duran took the knife, then used it so slash the couch cushion into some semblance of a sack. Everything else he found went into the sack.

Grab Knife
Craft Sack
Knock on Kitchen Door
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2017, 12:38:02 pm »

Pick up the pens. Begin drawing/writing on the floor whatever seems intuitive.

Head to the "Life-Support" room. It seems important. Use my knowledge of the ship to begin attempting repairs.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2017, 12:44:10 pm »

Pull myself up to the ceiling with one of my tentacles, and wait to observe/ambush whatever comes from the kitchen (depending on whether or not it's hostile).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8