Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]  (Read 13482 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2017, 10:27:40 am »

"Sure. We can do that instead. The name really means little anyway, but an attractive.  . . At least, that's what the class said."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2017, 11:02:46 am »

Stella will buy 20 Akras shares for 620 credits.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2017, 11:53:44 am »

Wolfram signs up for Gate Exploration.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2017, 01:45:08 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

Tina, checking her current credits of 500, and the rising stock value of Akras, decides to make a purchase.
Tina buys 15 Akras Stock (31c) for 465 credits. Leaving 35c left.
With that done, Tina sits on her bed, and takes Priscilla for a test run, with those new programs and parts.
Along with practicing macro setup, for when she's gonna be operating in an interference area.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2017, 04:58:43 pm »

Since he saw that Stella was going to be on guard duty, Kaito decided to sign up for Gate exploration It would be good to spread the skills out some. Be sure each team had someone who could use the big guns. Other than that he'd spend a decent bit of time wandering the station, and eating at his favorite restaurants. It was good getting to relax after something rough like last mission, even if he hadn't been in on the major action.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2017, 05:30:03 pm »

Sertan looks through the two jobs and decides to join Search and Recovery. He wants to see the whole things through. Afterwards he spends some time by the ocean and at the orphanage where he grew up.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2017, 05:46:31 pm »

Ricardo buys 30 stock for $770 bringing his total to 120 and remaining money to $270
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 06:51:05 am »

Vigil will prepare a marketing plan with Ricardo and bring it to Akras, to see if he can get a building to make a dojo.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2017, 07:27:04 am »

Jon buys up 95 Akras stocks for 2945c and signs up for Search and Recovery.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2017, 01:39:11 pm »

Akras was pleased to sign a new contract with Vigil Henderson and Ricardo de Castillo regarding their new joint venture, 'Vircardo'. Vircardo would provide general fitness and martial arts classes on the station in an elegant and high-class environment. The initial setup fee was expensive, but the proposal was strong and Akras was interested in developing it. [Marketing 88 - strong success]

Vircardo began 20,000 credits in debt. Half of the money that is paid for martial arts training now goes to Akras, and half to Vircardo. Once the debt is paid, the two enterprising instructors will be allowed to keep Vircardo's share. Note that they can only provide training to level 2 at this time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:53:02 pm by retromach »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2017, 07:34:32 pm »

(Hey, PTWatching)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2017, 08:51:20 pm »

After taking care of all the basic after mission BS, Christian heads down to the engineering department. "Hello, I am one of the gate exploration team members, and I was wondering if I could get some help with a project? Basically I want to strip the tracking motors and controller from a laser support spider and combine them with parts from a portable infantry laser to make something that can be setup to defend an area autonomously without removing the ability to fire manually when the electronics are not working or shut off. Does that sound possible? Oh, by the way, I have a couple of small rocks I picked up on the other side of one of the gates I figured you guys might find interesting, here, take 'em. I already turned the big ones in to the science types."
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2017, 03:06:11 pm »

Danh stumbles into the Vicardo dojo many many hours after the mission, looking for Vigil.
If he spots the man, the obviously tipsy drunk attempts to wordlessly punch Vigil in the face.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2017, 03:10:19 pm »

Danh's punch was fast and hard, with excellent form, his full weight behind it. Vigil caught it and pulled, throwing Dahn across the mats. Danh rolled, a bit drunkenly, back onto his feet. [Danh 91, Vigil 108]

The students, a mix of Akras employees and their children and families widened their eyes, stepping back to watch the Dojo Challenge. It was like an old 1980s kung fu flick!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23