Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]  (Read 13473 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2018, 01:17:34 pm »

“I agree with Dahn, obviously.” Vigil said in the most professional way possible, before ordering the crab stuffed mushrooms and water.
“You guys have looked at the job board, right? They are going all out with the business stuff.”
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:12:15 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2018, 01:22:32 pm »

"Awful jobs." Danh replies, quickly putting some food onto his plate.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2018, 01:25:29 pm »

“I don’t know, I think the defense program thing would have been right up your alley. Give it a try, you may make a couple of extra bucks.”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2018, 01:36:53 pm »

He shakes his head, swallowing some food.
"Engineers and biologists is what was asked. They're damn picky about who they pay. Couple thousand credits isn't even that much anymore."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2018, 01:38:33 pm »

“Don’t you know a bit of engineering? Last I checked you had a background in the field. All you have to do is find a biologist!”

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2018, 01:47:23 pm »

Frazz looks worried as the entire table turns to look at him

"Uh-oh."
Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2018, 02:01:46 pm »

Stella will take some lobster. "It is unfortunate that more jobs are not sensor-related."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2018, 03:16:14 pm »

Laughing lightly, Danh shakes his head at Vigil and Frazz.
"Where did you hear that, Vigil? I hardly know the first thing about anything more than basic car stuff."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 03:18:31 pm by Bill Chompski »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2018, 03:25:15 pm »

“I took the time to read everyone’s files before we started the mission. I was cought off guard trying to figure out what everyone was doing the first time, and didn’t want to surprised again, especially since I knew that everything had a good chance of going prosti- umm. . . Sideways. What was it that it said you were good at building? It said we were good at something other than fighting and shooting. Maybe it was puladies? Uhh.”
You could see Vigils eyelids start to drift down as he went deep into thought, still mumbling something or another, it sounded like he changed topics into the important of knowing what your team is capable of. Something that someone from command school would recognize from chapter 18 of the workbook.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2018, 03:29:23 pm »

"Anyways, that's not important, right? What about the dojo, tell us more about that before you fall asleep again." Danh jokes.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 22, 2018, 04:12:10 pm »

"Perhaps some tea would help you stay awake, Vigil."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 22, 2018, 04:58:48 pm »

And just like that, Vigils eyes snapped right back open.
“Tea! Right! Some tea! Umm, wha- Dahn! We offer classes twice a week, taught by either myself or Ricardo. . . Let’s see.”
He lists all the different styles they offer, one of which you recognize as Vigils on signature style he uses on missions. Much of it is already in the pamphlet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2018, 05:23:06 pm »

"Vigil... it was nice of you to invite us out to talk... I think, but you're obviously in no condition to have this discussion right now. You need to go home, and get some rest." Kaito said simply. "If we want to meet up again, I was thinking of setting up a time. Though admittedly I was planning on just buying some sake and making sushi at my place for whoever decided to stop by."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2018, 08:01:56 pm »

“But this is my only day to rest.” He complained. “I was only able to set this up because I made this a mandatory meeting, before I started back up my classes, and I only get one month off for work. Kinda. I should get home, I have to finish a months worth of work in less than a week! Crap!” He popped right up, and started to head out, before whipping right around, nearly falling over in the process.
“Put it on Viricardo’s tab. They have a prepay of up to 600 credits!” And then he ran out, huffing in a panicked flurry.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2018, 08:03:45 pm »

"He's overworked himself... drastically so. I hope he learns to balance things before the next mission comes up. Not sure I want him in a combat situation when he's this out of it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23