Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174166 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1770 on: October 30, 2017, 09:32:34 am »

i search for loot and whatever of use to my alchemy. while mumbling to my self about all the crazy things here
with all the demon... undead freaks... and other unholy abomination... what else will show up now
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:29:47 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: October 30, 2017, 03:55:12 pm »

"I have a horse at the foot of the mountain. We can ride them to a pass and work our way eastward from there."
exit the cave with lyriah, provided our exit is not disrupted. Travel down till we get to my horse, maybe see if we can loot the dragon now, if the miasma has blown away.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: October 31, 2017, 04:08:03 pm »

Updating tomorrow.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: October 31, 2017, 04:21:02 pm »

:)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: October 31, 2017, 04:22:54 pm »

:D
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: October 31, 2017, 04:29:24 pm »

(:
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: November 01, 2017, 06:44:25 am »

Try to turn the cleaver into a suit of armor with a wrist mounted crossbow on one wrist and a sword on the other.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: November 01, 2017, 07:12:54 am »

Try to turn the cleaver into a suit of armor with a wrist mounted crossbow on one wrist and a sword on the other.
Ah, yes, Operation Iron Man. I'd nearly forgotten about that.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [7/10]
« Reply #1778 on: November 01, 2017, 02:17:39 pm »

Turn 74

[5] Aaron stepped through the portal, demonologist and his demon, Serrana, Dennis and Lysander with his minions following him. When they got to the other side, they found themselves in the middle of an expansive cavern, close to some pedestal, inquisitor and demigoddess were just close to cavern's exit. Aaron greeted them from afar.

[5] Pguhyuh immediately went up to demigoddess and told her about everything that happened after they split up.

[2 +1] Well, sounds like a lot has happened. I'm not interested in meeting that whole fallen angel though, I'm heading east to restore link with my mother and fully regain my powers. - Lyirah replied.

Hey Quiz! I'm back! And so are these other people! Aaron's a dragon now! Hi Lyirah. - Dennis said after getting closer.

I have a horse at the foot of the mountain. We can ride them to a pass and work our way eastward from there. - Reynald said to demigoddess.

[6] Lysander focused on shape shifting his brimstone weapon into suit of armor. It bended and moved until it formed armor, but then it became rigid and no weapons were formed. Lysander was trapped , with his mobility greatly reduced and ability to fight completely impaired!

Was that just a pig? Looked a little overcooked. Glad no one is here for that. - Renald mumbled to himself, clutching his scratch marks.

[1] He moved back to check where the pig ran, and found it's half burnt body lying on the ground, a strange undead feeding upon it. The zombie was heavily burnt, it was almost six feet high and had stupidly wide shoulders.

[1] Undead Roboson noticed Renald immediately!

[Undead Roboson: 6, Renald: 1] Before wanderer could react, the zombie charged and ripped out Renald's guts with it's bare hands, then proceeded to rip out other of his internal organs and devour them!

[Stan: 1, Imp: 6] Demonologist shot a bolt of arcane energy at imp and hit it at chest, but the bolt bounced back at Stan, killing him!

[3] with all the demon... undead freaks... and other unholy abomination... what else will show up now - Bentfear mumbled to himself while searching the keep for anything that can be used in alchemy. After a while of wandering, he found a laboratory with basic alchemical equipment!

Aaron: 2 turns for spectral dragon to end
Lysander: Decreased mobility, unable to fight
Renald: Dead
Stan: Dead

OOC

I'll update character sheets tomorrow. Rolls were unfavorable (and my bad mood haven't helped with that)...

Spoiler: To Spazyak (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: To crazyabe (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: November 01, 2017, 02:24:53 pm »

*facepalm*
That was... three deaths in two turns.

Whelp, anyway, fix Lysander (I.e. make the cleaverarmor do what it was supposed to do), then figure out a plan with Lyirah. Mention that we have two Shards of the Underworld available to us.
Also, loot the undead dragon's corpse for dragon-related items and charms.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: November 01, 2017, 02:34:45 pm »

So, so, so, so, so glad there are no monsters nearby.
Help Aaron help me. Then warn Lyirah about Cilber.
Just so you know, there is a fallen archangel looking for you. Not certain what he wants, but as he hates your parents and the other gods, I'm going to guess it isn't good.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: November 01, 2017, 02:36:39 pm »

(Those deaths were just plain ridiculous.  :P )

Wait, Lyirah. I'm trying to help and I think you should at least try talking with the Archangel Cilber. I could just make a portal to the Unavented Cathedral right now and then return with the same portal. Just come with me and let Cilber have the chance to talk with you. Maybe once you listen to him you will understand. It will be fast and take very little time. I agreed to help him to guide you to the Cathedral and once you hear him you will be able to just leave.
There were other demigods there and they need you.
Once we are done with that we can return to this place from the portal we use to go to the Cathedral and continue from here. We don't lose anything by going to the Cathedral and the rest of the team also wanted to meet Cilber and hear him.

Also don't listen to that guy. He wasn't even there. What Cilber said was that he knew about Seymour before and after he became a god and said he knew what happened to your parents and the other gods and demigods.

THIS ONLY IF REYNALD DOES NOT ATTACK/IS RESTRAINED.
Attemp to convince Lyirah to come with us to the Unavented Cathedral to talk with Archangel Cilber and hear his plan. Make a portal to the Cathedral even if I fail to convince her since I still need to inform Cilber and also because the rest of the team was curious. Since the portals are two-way we don't lose anything from leaving the mountains and we still can just return here.

If Reynald attacks, action spoilered below.

Ignore, Lyirah left.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:16:50 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: November 01, 2017, 04:58:15 pm »

((will post new character later))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: November 01, 2017, 05:33:01 pm »

"I don't trust a word you say, demonologist. On top of that, the whole purpose of this quest was to restore her link, not to seek the death of Gods. Leave, or I will cut you down like the traitor you are." If Pguhyuh refuses to leave, assume a defensive stance and siphon his smoke hunter.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: November 01, 2017, 05:59:50 pm »

"I don't trust a word you say, demonologist. On top of that, the whole purpose of this quest was to restore her link, not to seek the death of Gods. Leave, or I will cut you down like the traitor you are." If Pguhyuh refuses to leave, assume a defensive stance and siphon his smoke hunter.
Can we please not fight each other? We have bigger problems than this.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 166