Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174346 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Darkriders and Cryptlords [9/10]
« Reply #1455 on: September 26, 2017, 03:37:31 pm »

"Eternal bond - for 10 HP turns demon into companion as long as player wills it, then banishes it. If player dies, demon is banished and able to be summoned once again. Player receives resistances of bonded demon, and adds 5 points to dealt damage per player's level."

If I died, who would summon him?

Anyone with summoning skill. Like, you make a new character, level-up, get summoning skill and summon him back.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 27, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »

Shift to a sword and keep attacking.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: September 27, 2017, 09:04:50 pm »

Just wondering, when should we expect the next turn?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [8/10]
« Reply #1458 on: September 28, 2017, 01:30:59 pm »

Turn 64

[2] Alexander tried to perform dark cleansing, but presence of nearby undead made him too nervous to do so.

[Alexander: 6, Undead soldier: 4] Peasant ran towards the last remaining undead soldier and with a swift move stabbed through it's head. The walking corpse fell dead instantly, but a dark spirit emerged from the body!

[1] Darkfallen emerged from body of undead soldier and instantly revived an undead knight!

[Ghatzu: 1, Darkfallen: 1] Sightless man attempted to send a dark blast at the dark spirit, but only blasted himself! Darkfallen tried to possess the undead knight, but it was too weak after reviving it and some of it's essence disappeared!

[Undead knight: 3, Alexander: 4] Revived undead tried to bait Alexander's parry, but he wasn't fooled by it and slain the undead!

[4] Too much taint gathered upon Alexander, but he resisted the curse this time!

[Jonathen: 2 -1, Impling: 4] Jonathen tried to put some more distance between himself and the demon, but he tripped over hunter's body he looted, and the impling hastily caught up to him and shredded his face into bloody pasta with it's claws!

I cannot say it resolved well. As far as I am aware, the demonologist took a portal to the dark cathedral after a undead magi that was hunting you showed up. I doubt he is friendly to either of us anymore, but one can hope otherwise. - inquisitor said to demigoddess.

[6] A dark cathedral? An undead magi moving after me? We truly must act quickly and find the spear before they'll find us. A pity that we've lost two companions, but this can't stop us now that we're so close! - Lyirah replied.

I gave my word to protect you in your quest, and I will do so till my dying breath, regardless of what may come. Lead on Mi'lady, and let us make haste before the undead magi finds you again. - Reynald said.

[4] Yes, let's go. There's no time to waste! - demigoddess said, sitting on her gargoyle and helping inquisitor get up on it as well. Dhynn's spear is somewhere close, there should be a cavern nearby. I can feel it! - she said.

[1] Just when they were able to take off, a lightning stroke a ledge above them and a powerful, enormous demon appeared. I am the Thunderlord, demonic master of lightnings! You have slain Maelstorm, return the embers now, and you will die a painless death! Resist, and I'll skin you alive with thousands of little thunders! - Thunderlord shouted, his mighty, electric voice echoing within mountain ranges.

[Dennis: 3, Undead warrior: 6, Undead warrior: 3] Oh, excellent work stabbing your friend there, halberd! You managed to hurt your own side 'afore dyin'. Very impressive. - Duke tried to masterfully taunt the halberdier, but it resisted and just scoffed at Dennis' laughable attempt. It gave glaive weilding undead enough time to recover after a blow and with a powerful overhead swing, split the halberdier in hald, stopping somewhere close to chest!

[1 +1] Serrana tried to shoot a holy bolt at the remaining undead, but she couldn't. The gory scene of undead warrior splitting his companion in half was too disturbing for her to act.

[2 +1] Exorcist tried to get some more information from the spirit, but only heard: You held the idol gods closed me in not long ago. You really need to ask why I want to take my revenge on them?

[Undead warrior: 1, Serrana: 1] Noticing the attack attempt from exorcist, the undead charged right at her but missed and tripped to the ground. Trying to jump away, Serrana landed badly and broke her leg!

[Erlath's spirit: 6, Undead warrior: 5] Erlath's spirit tried to instill fear in his opponent, but taunted it instead! The corpse slashed spirit with it's glaive after getting up, but haven't hurted it due to it's spiritual form.

[Lysander: 5, Undead warrior: 3] Demonologist hastily turned the brimstone crossbow into a sword and backstabbed the undead warrior, killing it!

Ah, yes, because it is such a surprise that the millenia-old strongholds of the Dragons lay empty and in disrepair. Do not attempt to taunt me with evident facts, spirit; give me reason to believe that you mean to aid us, and I may choose to listen to what you have to say. - Aaron replied to the mysterious spirit with somewhat angry tone, then moved on to check what Cryptlord was carrying.

[3 +3] Aaron found that the great hammer it weilded is not just a huge hammer, but it's a weapon of demonic origin! He also found an interesting charm - wyvern's scale. The armor that brute was wearing was still mostly intact, though it'd require a lot of strenght to wear it.

[3 +3] Evident facts!? Northern fortresses were abandoned just recently, when demonic sieges started! Dragons opened portals and taken inhabitants of their keeps to their realm. Those that were left either never were true worshippers, or were left to grow in power. And it's not hard to tell why you were left, dragonruler! - spirit replied.

Look, we don't have to fight. We should let the spirit tell the full story before attemping anything. But right now, we have to find the others, so I hope he is fast. - demonologist said, to what dragon replied: I was suggesting no differently.

[6 +3] The visions you received weren't events of ancient times, they happened mere days ago! You were left in Axewrath to become the next dragonmaster, and eventually become a dragon just like Qloth in the ages past. I can't tell you more than this. - spirit stopped for a moment, then said: Somewhere in this keep, where you can be close to the blackened sun, lurks a powerful opponent. During life he was one of the most powerful mortals in history of Axewrath, and even won a duel with one of the dragonmasters. The dread knight awaits, and he's a patient one. Don't try any surprise attacks or ambush tacticts, it can feel your heartbeat and sense your souls. He may be even watching us, listening to every word of our conversation. If you can defeat him, you may free soul of your predecessor and technically become a dragonmaster. - as the spirit said last words, it faded out and disappeared.

Vivian joined Aaron and Pguhyuh.

Thunderlord: [256/256]

Undead soldier: Dead

Undead warrior: Dead
Undead warrior: Dead

Team: Prayer ended
Aaron: Found Wyvern's Scale, Daemei Great Hammer, Cryptlord's Plate Armor, 3 turns for dragon form to end
Lysander: 1 undead killed
Alexander: 2 undead killed, +4 taint, +2 evil, resisted curse
Serrana: -30 HP Absorbed by Living Faith
Jonathen: Dead

Ghatzu: -15 HP [45/60]

OOC

Wyvern's Scale - grants fire immunity and gives fire frenzy

Daemei Great Hammer - 120 physical damage, 60 fire damage, 20 arcane damage, heavy, slow, crushing strike

Cryptlord's Plate Armor - 5 physical protection, 3 fire protection, 3 dark protection, 1 arcane protection

Spoiler: To Spazyak (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:39:19 pm by Dark One »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [9/10]
« Reply #1459 on: September 28, 2017, 01:35:43 pm »

OOC:Sorry about that, Spazyak.

"Excellent work, everyone! Almost done!"

Loot the bodies.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 28, 2017, 01:38:35 pm »

If you don't mind, I would like to have that armor.

Also we better go find the others quickly.
I have a feeling we don't have much time left

Wear the new armor
With help from Smoke, search the whole keep for anyone who belonged to our group or at least is human. If we don't find anyone, go back to the village.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:23:30 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 28, 2017, 01:39:37 pm »

Smoke is with you.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: September 28, 2017, 01:42:17 pm »

...while Smoke searches the area for the rest of the team...
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 28, 2017, 01:44:40 pm »

He rested with you when spirit arrived. I made him stay in case of Aaron getting a bad hostility roll on it, so it wouldn't one hit kill you.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 28, 2017, 01:49:04 pm »

Spoiler: LEVEL UP!!! (click to show/hide)

>I look for somewhere safe to rest
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 28, 2017, 01:54:35 pm »

He rested with you when spirit arrived. I made him stay in case of Aaron getting a bad hostility roll on it, so it wouldn't one hit kill you.
Thanks...? But now I kind of lack for an IC reason to go to the village because of that until I search the keep now
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:58:57 pm by randomgenericusername »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 28, 2017, 02:14:13 pm »

If you don't mind, I would like to have that armor.
Hmn? Er, yes, sure.

...I recall none of that...

Attempt to find the strength to duel-wield the Dragonruler Greatsword and the Daemei Great Hammer, and pocket the Wyvern's Scale. How will the Wyvern's Scale's effect he doubled? What, will I absorb fire damage?

Anyway, secure the catacombs, wall off the tower (:() and follow Pguyah.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 28, 2017, 02:26:52 pm »

Archangel Cilber mentioned dragons in his speech. If we can find the demigoddess Lyirah and return to the cathedral, you could ask him about them.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 28, 2017, 02:33:42 pm »

Kill some more and have my flowers help.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 28, 2017, 03:31:30 pm »

((Will post a new character when my head isnt hurting))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 166