Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174599 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: The Unavented [8/10]
« Reply #1200 on: August 29, 2017, 08:18:16 pm »

I'll tell you when my secret is revealed, but it just seems to much like your goals for it to be completely a coincidence. Here's a fun fact, fallen angel, means devil.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 29, 2017, 08:28:00 pm »

That means nothing and makes no sense considering all the stuff we know about demons and angels. And stop doing that thing about keeping secret stuff that changes important things in the game and giving vague hints. It gets boring quickly and its kind of annoying now  :(.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 29, 2017, 08:29:55 pm »

V unir n ernyyl pbby frperg gur TZ xabjf
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 29, 2017, 08:38:35 pm »

...damnit, SM, that seriously does not help the discussion at all.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 29, 2017, 08:43:07 pm »

Guvf ynathntr vf xabja gb nyzbfg rirelbar va guvf tnzr, V fgvyy unir gb or inthr

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 29, 2017, 08:46:39 pm »

Stop being vague, stop having secrets and stop trying to be more important and mysterious than everyone else.
Edit: im sorry i didnt want to say something rude i was just mad that you having more knowledge than everyone else because of your secret backstory gave you an unfair advantage over everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:17:29 am by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 29, 2017, 09:01:59 pm »

*sigh*

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 30, 2017, 04:26:04 pm »

Turn 52

[4] Inquisitor continued running, moving between groups and individual undead faster than previously and quickly getting ahead of the horde. Reynald is halfway there, from the distance he is able to spot a tall, cathedral-like building behind city walls.

That's a big one. - Vivian whispered, so the undead won't notice them.

[Aaron: 2 +2, Undead warrior: 2 -1] Spectral dragon ambushed undead warrior, silently charging with a flurry of spiritual slashes and instantly cleansing the undead!

Alchemist was about to throw an explosive bag at warrior's dead hands, but Aaron elliminated the threat earlier.

Thank y' kindly Serrana. Now, I'm thinking we should visit the shrine. You with me? - Dennis thanked, and asked exorcist. Go back and recuperate before trying this place again? Yes. - Serrana replied.

[4] Together they left catacombs and followed the empty hallways until they reached entry. Then they went out to the courtyard and moved to hills. It should be a short walk to reach infested village.

Yes, I will. My objectives were the same as yours even before I came here. How can I help? - Pguhyuh said and asked.

[2] Archangel smiled. Then it looks like we have a deal. - Cilber took his blade and a carving on it started glowing - a cross with several sunrays protruding from it, closed in a hemicircle. The same carving burnt itself on Pguhyuh's robe.

[6] May this be a sign of our allegiance. - Archangel said, then explained demonologist his mission: Your goal is to find other demigods. We need to restore their links with power, so we could defeat ancient ones. The power of demigods combined is important for us, but in the final battle everyone would have to join the side of Unavented. Undead, demons, dark spirits, humanity... We all need to unite to change the world. Now, move and start your search. - Cilber said.

Yes, would you kindly show me the way to the fallen angel who runs this place? - Lysander asked the undead.

[1] I'm sorry, but we undead aren't allowed anywhere besides entry, gardens and side altar. You'll have to search on your own. - the zombie replied, then went away.

[3] Demonologist, Naablvat and Stumpy wandered around cathedral grounds and found an entrance to it's interior. Far from the entrance, he could see a tall figure with enormous glaive, several scarred people, an undead and Pguhyuh with Smoke.

Undead warrior: Dead

Aaron: 2 turns to turn back into human, 1 undead cleansed

OOC

Crazyabe missed a turn.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 30, 2017, 04:32:55 pm »

oh hell, It's just what I feared.  Keep moving, and eyes to the sky for signs of lyirah. Stay on my guard.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 30, 2017, 04:43:43 pm »

Lets look for that place my blind friend talked about looking for however long ago.
Town fool's luck.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 04:52:24 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 30, 2017, 04:51:44 pm »

Figure out if this area is clean. If so, let's start cleaning the tower. Otherwise, find additional enemies to defeat.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 30, 2017, 05:13:09 pm »

I met Seymour a while ago, he was with a demigoddess named Lyirah.
Before I leave and start my search, can I ask something? What happened to the last Daemei King? What was the curse?

This is the Underworld, right? How do I leave the Underworld? My powers are too weak to be able to create something like a portal.

Talk stuff, maybe Cilber will give something to help as im one of the most weak players and I can't go do something as dangerous solo

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 30, 2017, 05:34:36 pm »

Hello, my apologies if I am interrupting something.

Walk in to the chamber with my minions.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:13:39 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 30, 2017, 06:44:23 pm »

((Unsure if this is an interlude for my party, but my sheet wasn't updated as my Faith Healing is still under cooldown of [1]))

If I can, do some Faith Healing!

If I cannot--make a Prayer!

"How do you think the rest are faring?" Serrana asked to her companions. She felt they had a better eye for what was going on than she did.

Especially since she spent most of her time in hiding when the undead attacked.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 30, 2017, 09:10:00 pm »

(oh my god why are you going to do that smoke mirrors)
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 166