Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174251 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [7/8]
« Reply #720 on: July 22, 2017, 05:37:06 pm »

I still don't think im ready for combat, let me try something

Try mixing some of that ghostly residue with an otherwise normal batch of blast powder
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 22, 2017, 06:07:36 pm »

"Look sharp, lads! Murder's a coming."

Get ready to attack the monster.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:07:40 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 22, 2017, 11:44:39 pm »

Let's see now ._.
49 pages and 7/8?

That means no waitlist!

Just a ton of questions--where are the details on those item modifiers/provided-abilities? Slow? Powerful? Triple shot? Ward?
Basically details on all those modifiers? :O
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:06:53 am by Tiruin »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 23, 2017, 02:38:54 am »

Nobody asked about them and I forgot about it. I've been explaining most of game mechanics on the run when they applied, and most of them made it to OP. I'll describe the ones you asked about here them copy it to OP.

Slow - it's the to know that your attack time is slow and enemy with quick attack or that is quicker than you may attack first on high roll.

Powerful - on high roll the attack is more likely to deal increased damage, stun or knock enemy back

Triple shot - just as it says, you send three bolts that together make up for weapon's base damage. It is possible to hurt three enemies

Ward - when item wards off enemy type, it runs away for some time and backs away a certain distance. Weaker charms only fool enemies to not attack, but don't make them run away.

I'll provide details on all of weapon modifiers that are currently in the game later.

Also, where would you like to start? You can start at map outskirts, in village center (where the shrine is) or at Height Keep's courtyard. You could also start inside the keep, but that's a start with an enemy nearby.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 02:40:55 am by Dark One »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 23, 2017, 06:34:36 am »

Yeah, but pretty much everyone is in the keep, also welcome to the game Tir.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 23, 2017, 07:04:06 am »

Nobody asked about them and I forgot about it. I've been explaining most of game mechanics on the run when they applied, and most of them made it to OP. I'll describe the ones you asked about here them copy it to OP.
49 pages and nobody bothered to ask. Oh my. :P

Alrighty \o/ edited my sheet! I would like to start wherever the GM thinks is best!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 23, 2017, 07:34:25 am »

Could you join the secound group please (me and Dustan)? We are just 2 players and the mission might be hard for just us.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 23, 2017, 07:42:24 am »

o/
Hi Tir!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 23, 2017, 07:43:51 am »

Could you join the secound group please (me and Dustan)? We are just 2 players and the mission might be hard for just us.
Place me here, good GM :D Newbie reporting in \o/

I haven't caught up that much, so I didn't know there were team battles going on.

o/
Hi Tir!
Hullo there :)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 23, 2017, 08:07:17 am »

There are 2 teams right now, one of them are about to fight a strong dark spirit and is the one with most players (the keep). The other team is on a quest to recover the memories of a demigoddess so she can use her powers again.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 23, 2017, 08:13:13 am »

Hey random, just want to tell you the reason I'm talking in riddles is really good and everyone will probably enjoy it when it is finally revealed. All I can say is that it is the thing I was PMing the GM about.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #731 on: July 23, 2017, 08:39:32 am »

Added Serrana to list of players, copied modifier explanations to OP under Rules spoiler.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 23, 2017, 05:03:03 pm »

Turn 33

Don't do that again. - Aaron glared at Lysander, sparks of dark energy gathering around his energeticall eyes. Sorry, I was a bit distracted by my desire for brain bleach. - demonologist replied, then turned to alchemist and asked: Can you make brain bleach?

[6] Anyway... let's get to work. - dark spirit said raising his sword and sharpening senses so much that he could feel slightest move of air.

[1] Lysander prepared himself fell, but his demon couldn't stand the tension and panicked! It ran hiding behind demonologist, crying out: Master! Master! Protect me from the scary woman!

[5] I still don't think im ready for combat, let me try something. - Vivian said taking out a batch of explosive dust and mixing it with ghostly dust, then shaking the bag with mixed powders. A dark purple light shone through the cloth - it successfully mixed and in addition to fire, should also deal damage from dark magic!

[3] Look sharp, lads! Murder's a coming. - Dennis yelled with a grin on his face, taking pitchfork into his hands.

[2] There it was - a tall figure in the distance. They couldn't see it too well in the darkness, but it was running quickly. From afar it shouted: From your bones I shall make myself an armor!

Serrana was hiding in one of the west-wing's rooms when demon burst through it. It got silent for some time and when she was about to go out, she heard something screaming that it'd make armor out of her bones - a bone chilling shout, and ran past without noticing her.

This might be a strange time to ask, but since it seems we are going to stick together for quite a while... What is your name, inquisitor guy? - Pguhyuh asked, but received no response. They were moving on in silence.

[1] They approached the fountain where secret passage to Seymour's cave was placed, but suddenly some strange force pushed everyone away!

[Lyirah: 5, Reynald: 6, Pguhyuh: 4, Smoke: 6] Lyirah was able to withstand and Pguhyuh was only slightly knocked back. Inquisitor on the other hand, fell at the demon and they both tumbled away.

[Alexander: 2 -1, Mutilated zombie: 3, Unknown man: 1] Peasant tried to catch up with the undead, which wasn't hard. Another try at killing it and another miss, but this time his axe got stuck in floor! As soon as the other man ran up to it, undead flipped around on it's hand, hitting both Alexander and unknown man with it's butt!

Mutilated zombie: [15/30]

Unidentified enemy: Getting closer

Smoke: -15 HP
Naablvat: Panic!
Aaron: 3 turns to corporeality
Reynald: -15 HP
Alexander: -10 HP
Vivian: Received dark explosive dust, lost pouch of ghostly dust

OOC

Forgive me moderator, for I have double-posted.... Ghostly dust increased base stats of ghostly dust. Panic prevents taking any action, you need to calm down someone panicking.

Dark explosive dust - 5 physical damage, 15 fire damage, 30 dark damage

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 23, 2017, 05:09:22 pm »

Faith Boost, Wild charge The Zombie!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 23, 2017, 05:24:31 pm »

Ok guys I don't know how effective this will be but, here we go

Vivian throws a bundle of the powder at the figgure
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 166