Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174460 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2017, 09:43:13 pm »

>Preform Axe Surgery on hand to cure disease.
>Townfool's luck.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2017, 09:57:11 pm »

>Townfool's luck.
You madman.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2017, 10:08:37 pm »

>Townfool's luck.

You use that skill very well.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 04, 2017, 07:34:25 am »

Continue attacking the undead.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 04, 2017, 09:00:33 am »

"You are doing what you can friend, it is probably just a spot of poor luck. I will gladly lay down my life to protect you and the others from the darkness in the east."
The... East? No, that is not possible. Eylru, the city is in the east... My home... They couldn't have died so easily.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Fall of the demon lord [8/8]
« Reply #890 on: August 04, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »

Turn 40

[Reynald: 5 +1, Maelstorm: 5] Inquisitor sacrificed a bit of his life essence to gods for their divine favor and swung a mighty strike at demon lord's leg in attempt to topple it, but Maelstorm suddenly recovered from stunlock and dodged!

[Pguhyuh: 2 +1, Maelstorm: 1] I'm being incredibly useless in this battle. Sorry. Inquisitor, stop pushing yourself too hard. The effort is slowly killing you. - demonologist complained, then channelled some energy with aid of torn manuscript and shot an arcane blast at demon lord. Maelstorm was surprised by sudden blast to the face and got blinded by it!

You are doing what you can friend, it is probably just a spot of poor luck. I will gladly lay down my life to protect you and the others from the darkness in the east. - Reynald replied. The... East? No, that is not possible. Eylru, the city is in the east... My home... They couldn't have died so easily. - Pguhyuh cried out.

[Seymour: 3 +1, Maelstorm: 4 -2] Amethyst wargod charged at demon lord with an overhead strike, chopping off it's right arm!

[Lyirah: 6, Maelstorm: 4 -2] Demigoddess literally tore a huge chunk of rock from the ground with her magic and hurled it at demon lord, smashing it against the wall. However, the demon immediately exploded, unleashing a wave of lightning!

[Reynald: 2 +1, Pguhyuh: 1 +1, Smoke: 1 +1, Seymour: 6 +1, Lyirah: 2 +1] Inquisitor managed to jump behind a rock and hidden himself from the wave. Pguhyuh and his demon companion took the most unleashed energy and were heavily burnt! Seymour got overcharged with lightning and arcane and a pair of wings sprouted from his back! Then, he was forced to turn into energetical being! Demigoddess created herself an amethyst shield in last moment, which absorbed most of lightning energy.

[3] The demon lord was dead, there were no traces of the body except an ember, pulsing gently with wild, primal arcane energy.

I guess the time has come, the energies overcharged me. - Seymour said. I must leave this realm and join Dhynn in his exile, as other gods won't accept me in their pantheon. - then faded away.

[4] Why hello there. I think I will call you Chara. - Aaron said, drawing power from his draconic blood and with help of Dragonruler's enchantment, he assumed a dragon form!

[Aaron: 3 +2, Shadowbane: 5] The demon didn't knew what is happening, but it couldn't escape from Aaron's shadow. Dragon focused and tried to force his will on the demon, but it resisted.

[Aaron: 6 +2, Shadowbane: 2] Next dragon thought about removing the possession, which was easy now that shadowbane was weakened by his previous efforts. He also wanted to keep the demon as his follower, but didn't knew how to bind it like demonologists do. In his pondering, a wild thought striked him and before he could change it, the demon fused completely with him, giving him demonic abilities!

[Dennis: 4 +1, Undead Knight: 4]Sorry about that, Jacob. - Duke said to once again, life less corpse, then charged towards the undead knight. With the strenght of hypocrisy power, he performed an insolent impale, tearing knight's head with a mighty upwards stab, impaling it on his pitchfork!

Gah, how am I so terrible with this. - Vivian said irritated and wanted to throw another bag of explosive dust at undead, but it was already slain by Dennis.

[3] Serrana caught up with others fighting the knight. Seeing that alchemist was badly wounded, she set a prayer with faith healing for her, curing also all minor wounds of others in nearby area.

[6] Seeing that any medicine in dark age is extremely hard to come by, Alexander decided to perform axe surgery on his hand to cure disease. He split his finger open and noticed that part of his flesh was already attacked by it. He cut it out in horrifyingly painful process, and after bleeding subsided, he watched. The surgery was successfull and the disease wasn't spreading any further, but wound on his finger is deep and would take long to heal. Now that he thought about it, it'd be quicker, easier and probably a little bit less painful to just chop off his finger, but he won't lose it due to some random zombie infecting him with some plague.

Maelstorm: Dead

Undead Knight: Dead

Smoke: -40 HP [30/80]

Duke's Team: +15 Faith, 54 HP restored
Reynald's Team: +1 demon kill
Dennis: +1 undead kill
Aaron: Learnt Shadow Dragon form, 4 turns to turn back into human
Reynald: -5 HP
Pguhyuh: -50 HP
Alexander: -5 HP, disease cured
Serrana: Prayer + Faith Healing

OOC

By fusing with demon, Aaron learned to turn into another being. Shadow Dragon is a mix of dragon and shadowbane demon - which means that Aaron can use power of dragons with addition of shadowbane's skills, and receives it's weaknesses and resistances in this form. Demon ceased to exist, it was broken into primal arcane energy and absorbed by Aaron, so he could be able to turn into shadow dragon.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:47:55 pm by Dark One »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: August 04, 2017, 02:44:59 pm »

We are both a bit beaten up, do ya think its time for a break from beating the undead to death?
Nap time.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: August 04, 2017, 03:01:50 pm »

"Seymour is gone. This does not bode well for our travels, as the dark cathedral and it's ruler will know where we are for sure. Still, we are alive, and more importantly we have triumphed in the face of adversity."
check up onand tend to the wounds of the others, then investigate the ember. Perhaps it could be used to enhance my blade in some permanent form, or be of use to the lyirah?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: August 04, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »

Where's my action?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: August 04, 2017, 03:53:30 pm »

I'm pleased with this outcome. :D
Anyway, let's regroup and continue exploring the Keep.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: August 04, 2017, 03:56:17 pm »

Dennis struggles a bit to pull the knight's head off his pitchfork and discards the perforated cranium before turning to his allies.

"Well, that's done. I think we should be checkin' the mausoleum next. All agreed?"

Go to look for the source of the undead in the mausoleum if the others agree, otherwise follow the group.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:18:13 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 04, 2017, 03:56:59 pm »

Where's my action?

Lysander cancels perform action: Dennis did it first!

Vivian's action was cancelled as well. Your action was about attacking an enemy, but Dennis killed him on his move. It's not the first time that I'm cancelling actions due to someone doing the thing first.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:50:49 pm by Dark One »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: August 04, 2017, 04:00:21 pm »

Did Dennis actually do 120 points of damage to the knight, or did resistances cut it down?
My mods and forum games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: August 04, 2017, 04:02:06 pm »

Don't go stealin my text color brah!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: August 04, 2017, 04:50:18 pm »

Did Dennis actually do 120 points of damage to the knight, or did resistances cut it down?

Resistances cut that down a bit, but damage was still enough to one-hit it.

Don't go stealin my text color brah!

Fixed it...
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 166