Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174164 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [7/8]
« Reply #675 on: July 20, 2017, 07:54:17 am »

Well. We're all here. Plus a sex demon. Okay, why not.
Go deeper?

I think the correct term is "Incubus"
It would be incubus, but this is not an incubus, its just a generic lust filled demon, Incubi look mostly human so they can seduce human women.
I mean, sex demons are called incubus or succubus, depending of the gender. This one is clearly not one of those.
Fzbxr, do you know why this demon has a "male reproductive organ"? I thought demons didn't reproduce like humans.

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 20, 2017, 08:20:00 am »

"I don't care what kind of demon it is! Send it away, or at least make it halfway decent before I am forced to kill it!"
Already ordered him to put it away, no clue why he's following my orders though.

Didn't realize all the undead were killed, I just edited my action.

Put that thing away now!

See if my cleaver can become a shield. Order the demon to put it back in his pants and stand guard.

I was actually hoping to avoid or kill that particular demon.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:28:29 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 20, 2017, 09:00:13 am »

Sharpen my pitchfork as everyone talks.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 20, 2017, 09:24:31 am »

rest, if im hurt. Try reading the human skin tome again and recall any ancient languages I know.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 20, 2017, 01:30:26 pm »

Turn 30

[2] Thank you, whomever you are, I was probably done for without your help. - alchemist thanked wanderer, who took her to the rest of group. They reached the entry hall after a long walk, Vivian was hurt badly and couldn't move too fast.

[2] Once they were there, Vivian rested. She checked her stuff - nothing new, but at least nothing is missing.

[6] What in the nine hells is that!? - Reynald shouted spotting the horned demon. He tried to look at it two times, but he couldn't do so for longer than just a few seconds and looked away each time. A horrible thought sneaked into his mind, bringing doubt in power of gods. How could they allow such monstrosity to roam the world he asked in his thoughts.

[5] Put that thing away now! - demonologist yelled at the horned demon and it hid it's cock underneath it's armored garb.

[5] Then Lysander focused on his kopesh, filling it with arcane energy and turning it into a shield! He could feel that it protects not only from physical, but also fire and arcane damage!

Welcome to the party, alchemist guy. Im Pguhyuh, and this demon next to me is Fzbxr. Fzbxr, be polite and greet the man please. - demonologist greeted Vivian. Umm, you sure that thing is safe? In my experience they try to kill people just because... - she replied, then after a while she asked: Anyway, my name is Vivian, scholar of alchemy, if your sure that thing is safe, can I have some of the things it sheds? Dennis cut into the conversation: Eh, I think the hooded guy enslaved it or somesuch. No worries! - trying to make Vivian not afraid of the demon. Still not sure I trust it, but for now I can't be picky anyway. - she said, still not trusting Smoke. That one is safe, the new one, watch out. - Lysander shouted from behind a pillar. Pguhyuh looked back towards him and the demon, then said: Dont worry about him, he is friendly. Dont judge a book by his cover, not all demons are bad just like not all humans are good. If you want anything about him, maybe you should ask him.

[3] Well. We're all here. Plus a sex demon. Okay, why not. Go deeper? - Aaron asked, unintentionally starting an argument about demons. But just before demonologists started arguing, he tried to turn into dark spirit again, but he couldn't. There is not enough energy gathered in him - he's simply too exhausted to do it. I think the correct term is "Incubus". Also, we should find where all these undead came from. If we can stop them from rising, we will be able to take over the keep. - Pguhyuh started, also giving a base for keep recovery plan. Umm, can we rest up a bit before pushing deeper, im badly wounded now and could use some time to patch myself up. - Vivian said, but no one seemed to notice her request. It would be incubus, but this is not an incubus, its just a generic lust filled demon, Incubi look mostly human so they can seduce human women. - Lysander thrown in his two cents.

I don't care what kind of demon it is! Send it away, or at least make it halfway decent before I am forced to kill it! - Reynald shouted. Can we please stop discussing the demon. - Aaron stated his irritation as well.

[3 +2] I mean, sex demons are called incubus or succubus, depending of the gender. This one is clearly not one of those. Fzbxr, do you know why this demon has a "male reproductive organ"? I thought demons didn't reproduce like humans. - Pguhyuh explained further and asked. From some point in demonic chain, a demon can temporary grow an additional appendage. This is not limited to reproductive organs. - demon replied. Already ordered him to put it away, no clue why he's following my orders though. - Lysander said surprised.

[6] When others were talking, Dennis tried to sharpen his pitchfork, but he haven't had any tools allowing him to do so. He tried to sharpen it using a shortsword one of the undead possessed, but it didn't work out as planned and he hurt himself in hand!

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you with this battle. - several runes on Lyirah's body reverted back into scars. But my link with father is still weakening. Fear of being powerless is stopping me from taking any actions. If we have to reclaim the keep, let's do it quick and head east.

[5] Pguhyuh tried to read Et Aenferne tome once again during demigoddess' speech. He focused on any memories regarding ancient languages, and he managed to recall that one of scholars he met mentioned something about language of tribal southern nation and it's unusual link with Underworld. Then demonologist recalled that he read about this language in one of libraries. This was years ago, but looking at the tome now he could filter out words coming from that language, and noticed that modern demonic is only slightly changed form of an ancient one! This discovery allowed him to read through several pages and strenghten his understanding of Underworld.

[3] Alexander put his pants back on and left the chamber in search of weak enemies. He found a heavily mutilated corpse crawling towards some big hall. It seemed to be in panic, as if something was actually able to frighten a corpse. The zombie had only one hand - both of it's legs and the other hand sliced off with nearly surgical precision.

Mutilated zombie: [30/30]

Dennis: -10 HP
Aaron: 2 undead killed
Reynald: -1 Faith
Pguhyuh: Recalling ancient language allows for proper usage of tome
Lysander: Cleaver turned into Brimstone Shield
Vivian: Rested

OOC

Forgot about those snowstorm kills so I'm adding them to you this turn. Pguhyuh doesn't receive any bonus for reading the tome, but is able to use it properly. Aaron still had cooldown on spirit walking. Careful with the cleaver, rolling 1 may break it on testing it's new powers...

Brimstone Shield - 2 physical protection, 3 fire protection, 1 arcane protection
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:35:31 pm by Dark One »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 20, 2017, 01:35:15 pm »

FINISH IT.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 20, 2017, 01:48:16 pm »

"Lyirah, Mi'lady, perhaps it would be best for you to stay with Seymour and conserve your strength while we deal with the keep's problems. It would not do for you to die or lose your link with your father because you wanted to aid us, noble as it would be. Besides, I have a feeling that retrieving your father's spear may be far more difficult and dangerous than what we encounter here. Undoubtably we will need you then.

Alternatively, if we are all in agreement, we could split our party and have a few of us go with you as retainers while the rest deal with the keep. It is a matter of what would be deemed highest priority."

search the fallen undead for items of value. suggest courses of action for Lyirah and the others.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:47:15 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 20, 2017, 03:28:46 pm »

Loot corpses, rest, explore further, turn incorporeal.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:19:55 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 20, 2017, 03:30:49 pm »

"Ow. Well, let's go exploring!"

Explore the keep with whoever else is doing it.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 20, 2017, 03:37:34 pm »

I will go with you, peasant guy.
Explore the keep, read the book in the way

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 20, 2017, 05:16:53 pm »

Mind if I tag along? my combat skills are not up to yours but I can make things if we find ingredients

Follow the group, keep an eye out for reagents
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 20, 2017, 05:32:50 pm »

Hey, Its not like I have any combat skills, I dont even have a weapon. Other than my mind and knowledge. And magic books. Okay maybe magic is a weapon, but I have no combat training.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 20, 2017, 06:30:17 pm »

Well, I do know how to make blasting powder, and I have a decent supply, but It isn't the greatest weapon against these dark forces, but if I can find what I need to make something better, I may be more effective
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 20, 2017, 07:25:35 pm »

I have never reason not to come as well, demon, come with me.

Explore the keep with the others. Have the demon come as well.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 20, 2017, 08:05:45 pm »

Lyirah, before you leave, what do you know about the nature and origin of arcane magic? I know that demons and amethyst are related to it, and I could sense huge amounts of arcane energy from you.
What exactly is the arcane magic?
Fzbxr, how much do you know about arcane magic?
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 166